Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

sullat posted:

They did that to a lot of places; they wrecked the irrigation systems in Mesopotamia and turned transoxania into a desert.

eh sorta

mostly it's natural climate change and millenia of people leeching the soil without really knowing anything about sustainability

also, it was always narrow strips of fertile land surrounded by desert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

zegermans posted:

why have we not lost an aircraft carrier yet

it’s not like we can stop iran whenever they choose to sink one in missile range, so they can take their time i guess

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

they're actually really fast

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Iran please cyberattack my dumb rear end

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Avirosb posted:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

how dare you, acab

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

zegermans posted:

Well they're pretty big and they have gps units in them

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

yennifer of vangerbus was a good example of what happens when a hunchback turns into a really pretty woman she still might have a lotta boy problems but I need to watch it again to be sure

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Avirosb posted:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

HEY MA

ITS THAT FUCKIN WEIRD CAT AGAIN

I DUNNO, IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE GRANDMA

LIKE GRANDMA

I SAID IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE GRANDMA

HEY MA I SAID IT FUCKIN LOOKS LIKE

HANG ON

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Anyone else get paranoid when you order through a drive thru and you ask for a coke zero and you sip it and wonder if it really is coke zero or regular coke? i am trying to watch my sugars and i always think if this coke zero is regular coke

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

no one wants the environmental disaster of a sunken carrier in their waters

uh nuclear reactors are cooled by water and guess were water is, no meltdown no problem

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Number go down

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1213106513373470721

Their name

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

:911:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mayor Dave posted:

I must have missed where Iran killed millions of people
millions have people have died due to violence in the Middle East in the past, oh, let’s say 17 years

clearly someone is responsible is this. it can’t be America, because we’re the good guys QED. Iran is the bad guys, so it must be them.

bing bong so simple

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1212912137515012096?s=19

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

a.lo posted:

Anyone else get paranoid when you order through a drive thru and you ask for a coke zero and you sip it and wonder if it really is coke zero or regular coke? i am trying to watch my sugars and i always think if this coke zero is regular coke

Yeah but then I just think that’s okay, I’ll still keep drinking this garbage

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

we almost definitely won't

i doubt iran has the capability to get close enough to pinpoint a carrier's exact position, much less target it with anything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

*only semi-ironically Greenwaldishly cause he's actually probably right about this*
Clinton would have assassinated Soleimani in 2017.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

HEY MA

ITS THAT FUCKIN WEIRD CAT AGAIN

I DUNNO, IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE GRANDMA

LIKE GRANDMA

I SAID IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE GRANDMA

HEY MA I SAID IT FUCKIN LOOKS LIKE

HANG ON

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The good thing about war is that defeating an enemy commander destroys all the troops
just like in dynasty warriors

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

that would own so much

it would extremely not own

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

we almost definitely won't

i doubt iran has the capability to get close enough to pinpoint a carrier's exact position, much less target it with anything

They've been perfecting their ballistic missiles for a reason (it's to drop a conventional warhead on a carrier)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

hard to see how this is allowed under the UN charter, which means it is unconstitutional

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

iran cant counterattack because melania has erected an impenetrable shield against cyber bullying

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Just sitting here wondering if Arby's is going to have a new sandwich this month. It's nice not having anything wrong in the world

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Does Iran have the same lever that's in the white house that makes gas prices go up and down? Because that would be a pretty good revenge.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The good thing about war is that defeating an enemy commander destroys all the troops

Millions of Irani regulars instantly dissolving into particles like the army of the dead

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

glad one of our holy martyrs has been resurrected for the end times

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Does Iran have the same lever that's in the white house that makes gas prices go up and down? Because that would be a pretty good revenge.

Look at a map op

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Some guy went knife crazy near my neck of the woods and now everyone and their mother is going to call my grandparents to talk about it, fuuuuckkk me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump upset that there is no USS Barack Obama for Iran to sink

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sidenote remember when Melania died for 3 weeks, did we ever figure out what happened

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
war yet?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

trump upset that there is no USS Barack Obama for Iran to sink

I just realized there's gonna be a Gerald Ford class called Donald J. Trump lmao

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

a.lo posted:

not really cause i drink piss

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

They've been perfecting their ballistic missiles for a reason (it's to drop a conventional warhead on a carrier)

good luck getting its exact position without satellites and AWACs and poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

baw posted:

trump had the perfect tweet to garner support for a new endless war

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1213096255074779136

cannot overstate how much I hate these motherfuckers

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
"gas will be cheap forever" said the millions of Americans who just bought fuckoff huge SUVs

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

sidenote remember when Melania died for 3 weeks, did we ever figure out what happened

She tried to kill herself with pills and had to have emergency surgery on her kidneys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

It owns that McCain died before he could see us bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran