Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Der Meister posted:

it would extremely not own

maybe for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Harrow posted:

It owns that McCain died before he could see us bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran

he's looking up smiling right now

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Harrow posted:

It owns that McCain died before he could see us bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran

mccain smiling up at us right now :cabot:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

logikv9 posted:

"gas will be cheap forever" said the millions of Americans who just bought fuckoff huge SUVs

Gas has been cheap?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

logikv9 posted:

"gas will be cheap forever" said the millions of Americans who just bought fuckoff huge SUVs

this is gonna be the best part

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The good thing about war is that defeating an enemy commander destroys all the troops
just like in dynasty warriors

while peace is about load bearing asses

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

drone pilot: I've spotted a wedding

please use long standing authorization 66

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

good luck getting its exact position without satellites and AWACs and poo poo

do they not have those

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

the popes toes posted:

yennifer of vangerbus was a good example of what happens when a hunchback turns into a really pretty woman she still might have a lotta boy problems but I need to watch it again to be sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1213103642988793858

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
mccain is smiling up right now

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:thunk:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

PathAsc posted:

Gas has been cheap?

cheap enough for SUVs to be the best selling thing this past year

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
So I've been doing the math on my war abacus and it looks like there are two statistically possible good outcomes from our big boy starting a world war because he's mad at Nancy Pelosi for not submitting his impeachment case to trial (what a fun sentence to type without the realization that I'm naked and at high school to suddenly wake me up).

1> HISTORY REMEMBERS US AS THE GOODIES: repeat the end of WW2; we end up with a surfeit of blood-soaked wealth, wrapped in an absorbent flag, after asserting even more power over the world, which funds a new generation of actual young Boomers with actual young Boomer delusions, instead of these new 30 something "Boomers" we have now, who only get called that by jealous people online after announcing the cancer came back and they only have a few months left in this Rammstein music video we call reality.
Men will wear their natty trousers up around their nipples and mop the gin sweat from creased brows with handkerchiefs made from the uniforms of their fallen enemies; women will make gelatin based dinners and do whatever else women do (cry, forlornly stir pitchers of gimlets with glass sticks while staring into the middle distance, etc). Their children will grow up strong and smug, think they invented getting high, wear colorful hand painted gas masks when outside of the shelters- as is the fashion- and become obsessed with their own youth. I will be dead halfway through so I wont have to deal with most of it.

2> HISTORY REMEMBERS US AS THE BADDIES: We become the post war Germans, ie lovable cowed dorks that lose half their starter country to China and throw flaming bottles at one another for a few decades afterwards until we get over our embarrassment, invent a new form of techno too lame to have real emotions while listening to, and settle with just economically dominating our continent instead of the entire world. Reunification with Sino-America many years later finally introduces proper way to use chopsticks to the nation (inserted into anus, operated by flexing butthole and feeding one another like mama and baby birds), as well as social credit system for family pets. Great Britain inexplicably becomes dominant western Empire once again, but no one cares or notices because everyone is too busy playing their goddamn video games on their goddamn vr headsets all the goddamn time, goddamit.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Well...
That can't be good for his/her health

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Lawrence O'Donnell was right all along.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oil crisis 2020 will turn musk into an even bigger hero and that's really sad

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
730 comrades browsing CSPAM right now to post post post in solidarity up until the moment that Iran takes down the grid via cyber

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

lol tromp

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

btw good morning to the ghost of c-spam, killed in the dead of night by lowtax but haunting the forums forever

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

logikv9 posted:

oil crisis 2020 will turn musk into an even bigger hero and that's really sad

Qassem shoulda used a Tesla

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Klobmentum
https://twitter.com/ZachMontellaro/status/1213089236473319424?s=19

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

tramnp

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

730 comrades browsing CSPAM right now to post post post in solidarity up until the moment that Iran takes down the grid via cyber

yeah that is going to suck

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hey, authority

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1213109090752315393

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

if Iran wipes out internet in a way that I don't have to work for a month I'll join their just cause

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

do they not have those

doesn't seem like it, although as i understand they have a very good air defense network inside their own borders

looking it up just now, their last few attempts to put a satellite into space failed (were sabotaged by the CIA/Mossad)

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

yeah that is going to suck

we'll just move to the offline offsite

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lol if true

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mysterious frankie posted:

So I've been doing the math on my war abacus and it looks like there are two statistically possible good outcomes from our big boy starting a world war because he's mad at Nancy Pelosi for not submitting his impeachment case to trial (what a fun sentence to type without the realization that I'm naked and at high school to suddenly wake me up).

1> HISTORY REMEMBERS US AS THE GOODIES: repeat the end of WW2; we end up with a surfeit of blood-soaked wealth, wrapped in an absorbent flag, after asserting even more power over the world, which funds a new generation of actual young Boomers with actual young Boomer delusions, instead of these new 30 something "Boomers" we have now, who only get called that by jealous people online after announcing the cancer came back and they only have a few months left in this Rammstein music video we call reality.
Men will wear their natty trousers up around their nipples and mop the gin sweat from creased brows with handkerchiefs made from the uniforms of their fallen enemies; women will make gelatin based dinners and do whatever else women do (cry, forlornly stir pitchers of gimlets with glass sticks while staring into the middle distance, etc). Their children will grow up strong and smug, think they invented getting high, wear colorful hand painted gas masks when outside of the shelters- as is the fashion- and become obsessed with their own youth. I will be dead halfway through so I wont have to deal with most of it.

2> HISTORY REMEMBERS US AS THE BADDIES: We become the post war Germans, ie lovable cowed dorks that lose half their starter country to China and throw flaming bottles at one another for a few decades afterwards until we get over our embarrassment, invent a new form of techno too lame to have real emotions while listening to, and settle with just economically dominating our continent instead of the entire world. Reunification with Sino-America many years later finally introduces proper way to use chopsticks to the nation (inserted into anus, operated by flexing butthole and feeding one another like mama and baby birds), as well as social credit system for family pets. Great Britain inexplicably becomes dominant western Empire once again, but no one cares or notices because everyone is too busy playing their goddamn video games on their goddamn vr headsets all the goddamn time, goddamit.

So you want horsey sauce?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

every time I think I get away, they pull me right back in

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
One of the things I love about modern media is how there's so much white noise that I can't get an overall picture of what happened last night without trawling through multiple sources

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Lol if true

lol if false too tho

bith sides many sides

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/notjessewalker/status/1213108408162889729

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Harrow posted:

btw good morning to the ghost of c-spam, killed in the dead of night by lowtax but haunting the forums forever

he tried to press the buttons but then more of his backbone crumbled like chalk, compressing his spine and paralyzing his hands. He will only be able to press the button after his nurse collects enough bones from neighborhood stray cats to kinex him together a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
is it really an act of war if you do the assassination of a high level general in another sovereign nation without their consent?