Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1213120839580815360?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
no I think she's supposed to be any other marine, the joke comes a couple cuts later when an actual child also says he's doing his part

gregday
May 23, 2003

nothing better to do

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213119187075436545?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dustcat posted:

i never actually look at these to see what kind of sense they make because i'm only like 95% sure nowadays that you can't catch schizophrenia from a picture

i'd think so too, but these people clearly did

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
maybe iran could like help us get the revolution started here in the us, like when you just cut your fingernails and you need someone else to help you start an orange

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

no I think she's supposed to be any other marine, the joke comes a couple cuts later when an actual child also says he's doing his part

there's also when Rico sees his new crop of recruits and they look like 15-16

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Guess what, around 50% now prefer military action.

Shocking, I know.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
qanon is like the necronomicon if it was written by azathoth

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mysterious frankie posted:

so it's been forever since I saw starship troopers, so I can't remember if that's a main character that has a baby face, or if it's a one off 13 year old lookin person used as part of a joke regarding how hosed their culture is.

Its not the main character, but there is a scene where our hero gets a new squad and its made up of mostly children (presumably because all the able bodied adults already got eaten by bugs)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dustcat posted:

i never actually look at these to see what kind of sense they make because i'm only like 95% sure nowadays that you can't catch schizophrenia from a picture

It's like staring at one of those 3D posters. You look at it long enough with your eyes crossed or whatever and suddenly it just emerges. You can't go back after that.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Book is a fan of 2nd am, lower taxes, jobs for blacks, and soooo much more and has my Complete and Total endorsement!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Ever miss simple reasons for war, like revenge for an attempt on your father or oil

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Flavius Aetass posted:

joe there is a nonzero chance of actually making yourself insane reading this poo poo

I'm permabanned poster QAnonResearcher88

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WampaLord posted:

there's also when Rico sees his new crop of recruits and they look like 15-16

Feldegast42 posted:

Its not the main character, but there is a scene where our hero gets a new squad and its made up of mostly children (presumably because all the able bodied adults already got eaten by bugs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkx80naDF8&t=109s

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1213121158918418432?s=20

lol nice

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
I just woke up did I miss anything

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1212924762827046918?s=21

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

i'd think so too, but these people clearly did

They were primed to believe brain-dead fairy-tails about living forever and God's intercession by growing up Christian

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:jackbud:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
For nichaels 7th birthday, nichaels dad decided to have a lil fun

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Der Meister posted:

why do these people love the word “malign” so much

SHS used to use that word daily

people laughed when dubya said "evildoers" and they think this makes them sound more like adults

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

maybe iran could like help us get the revolution started here in the us, like when you just cut your fingernails and you need someone else to help you start an orange

lol if you cut your Orange Nail

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Qassim Suleimani air strike is a dangerous escalation of US assassination policy

The Trump administration has, so far, refused to explain and justify its policy of targeted killing, but this latest operation further undermines international and US domestic norms against assassination is certain to set more dangerous international precedents for targeted killings.

Inject all the hot takes directly into my veins.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Dustcat posted:

i'm only like 95% sure nowadays that you can't catch schizophrenia from a picture

then check this out, doc

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

i'm doing my part! o7

I mean, it's sort of like we were doing passing drills and you ran full speed past me, letting the ball bounce off your shoulder, out of the the gymnasium, knocked the drivers ed teacher over then slammed head first into the lockers, but good hustle.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Flavius Aetass posted:

no slurs, please

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

Just tear the skin off with your teeth and spit out the garbage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

Qassim Suleimani air strike is a dangerous escalation of US assassination policy

The Trump administration has, so far, refused to explain and justify its policy of targeted killing, but this latest operation further undermines international and US domestic norms against assassination is certain to set more dangerous international precedents for targeted killings.

this is bad

as a blow to decorum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

thank god my body is old and broken now

get onto yr local draft board then

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Iran is in a pickle here. If they say assassinate Pompeo Trump will just shrug and be like never liked him that much anyway too fat for the camera.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

tenderjerk posted:

No, I was wiping coffee I spilled on my pants at the time this occurred

Wow there are enough of us in trund thread to completely fill a trivia team

That would actually be kinda badass.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can't wait to be locked up for being a degenerate subversive

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Decorum????!!!!

Nani?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/KimStrassel/status/1212931669809713152?s=19

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Feldegast42 posted:

yeah, this is what I was wondering. I saw the gif in passing just now and I guess I got the horrors on war on the brain atm for some weird reason, & my aging brain that can no longer be all cool and detached was like oh, no that's just somebody's kiiiiiid.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hey did you gotta hear we're getting a new mall downtown

Oh man! Think of the deals! I hope we hey a chik fil a

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't wait to be locked up for being a degenerate subversive

locked up? lol no buddy theyre fitting you with a shock collar and sending you right to the front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mysterious frankie posted:

I mean, it's sort of like we were doing passing drills and you ran full speed past me, letting the ball bounce off your shoulder, out of the the gymnasium, knocked the drivers ed teacher over then slammed head first into the lockers, but good hustle.

Frightfully close to my actual high school gym class experience