Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

I don’t mess with anyone but schnorkles !!!

you will regret this betrayal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

2019 cspam sexuality: game of thrones final season. To be horned up is the death of duty

2020 cspam sexuality: the Witcher mind control orgy scene. What’s going on. I don’t know. I’m gonna gently caress that goat guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

eh Ton’ looks like we got ourselves a reg’lar foregin entanglement here

solininani was a made man

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
lol chris coons didn't vote

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1213172132907225088

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

That DICK! posted:

You may not agree with all of Tulsi’s positions, not my pick personally either, but even her biggest critics can’t deny that if she was 500 ft tall she could crush us all with her stinky sweaty sockies

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mysterious frankie posted:

it's pretty badass how no one is saying "we assassinated a foreign leader and that makes us kinda bad people" and are instead like "gabagool fuggedabowt it, hey joey, help me saw up dis body so we can get out of the current pickle in which we uh *hand gestures mobbishly* find ourselves embroiled and whatnot"

and I'm only half joking. we've been pretty nuts my entire life, but up until now it's been that yacht club flavor of depravity that pisses me right off with its smug plausible deniability. it's not good, mind, but I kinda prefer this brand of rabid dog international meddling. At least it's honest.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

I SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD JOHN TRUMP AND IF SO ORDERED AM PREPARED TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE IN DEFENSE OF pfffffffthahaha jesus can you fuckin imagine being that dude

it gets their dicks hard op

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

you will regret this betrayal

sorry confused you with with spider,’an

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That DICK! posted:

2019 cspam sexuality: game of thrones final season. To be horned up is the death of duty

2020 cspam sexuality: the Witcher mind control orgy scene. What’s going on. I don’t know. I’m gonna gently caress that goat guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[layla plays to a montage of ICE rounding up iranian-born americans]

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

BardoTheConsumer posted:

loving.

Prohibited
I will never not be horny

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Think of the lives that could have been saved if we’d metaphorically hosed the aunt

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i hope they post the logs lmfao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SardonicTyrant posted:

mods

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rofl

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i hope they post the logs lmfao

there's part of me that suspects it's a bot that then sends your partner all the racist poo poo you said about her hair

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Horny is Verhoefen. This is canon.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SardonicTyrant posted:

I will NEVER hard off!

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

hmm

trunasapporattorio

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm the IK of my own forum.

It's called Life.

By which I mean my decisions are constantly overwritten by others.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cross posting from the succ zone because :yooge: when you're IK they let get away with it

Yesterday, while phone banking for Jess, I unknowingly called the wife of Larry Lambert for State Rep's opponent. His opponent is a guy who takes money from loving Pfizer, as well as other corporations, and campaigns as a "healthcare focused candidate" because he worked as the business manager of Christiana Care, a private hospital in the area.

After she said their family voted Bernie in 2016, and is now voting Biden, she mentioned she lived in Larry's district, so I started to pitch her on Larry. She cut me off, and said her husband has "worked his tail off for the district," and that Larry, a native of predominantly poor and black Claymont, is "too Claymont" to represent the district as a whole. This is the Democratic establishment. They think if you're poor or not white, you simply do not merit a position in leadership.

https://twitter.com/LarryForDel/status/1210287190019846145

And by the way, here's Ray "working his tail" off for the district, by boldly saying nothing at all.

quote:

Lambert said that the district wants a more progressive candidate than the incumbent, who is a former senior vice president of Christiana Care.

"For too long, we’ve put up with these incremental Democrats, this incremental change,” Lambert said. “We don’t have the luxury of begging and advocating and asking our Democratic state representative to be in alignment with the Democratic platform. That should be understood."

Lambert, for example, wants a minimum wage “as close to $15 as possible” and "pegged to inflation," while Seigfried thinks $15 might not be sustainable in certain places. Lambert supports the gun control measures that Democrats are pushing this session, but Seigfried would not comment on those bills because, he said, they never made it to a House floor vote.

Seigfried called his legislative record "situational."

"If that’s progressive, if that’s conservative, if that’s moderate, it is what it is," Seigfried said.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1213173262890524672

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1213156692390825984

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1212987537511403525?s=21

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

they do they are in the article

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Shitposting. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

:ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Paulie go get a sitchiashun room going outta da back of da bada bing

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

where's that magnesium citrate squizzle

gdamn

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
i remember someone with a really big brain asking "you think our country is so innocent?"

he may have been on a boat or something

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

If there's one thing I've learned from Piss Pig trunop, it's that you can make your own reality by just saying something and never walking it back. Thus,

In 2020, horny reigns.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Paulie go get a sitchiashun room going outta da back of da bada bing

pressing the oval office red button to have the white house butler bring you a huge plate of gabagool with gravy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol someone post the dr manhattan image on that timeline

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I like the q stuff where number = letter but I'm not big on letter = number.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rose mcgowan is q

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oh poo poo sounds bad nobody should run a country like this

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

insanely powerful death crew vibes

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006