Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/JessePesta/status/1213225270712377345
roads and other big things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://i.imgur.com/6pyGwyW.mp4

TPRUMO

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Philthy posted:

Iran isn't going to send troops to be slaughtered. I mean, I guess I don't know if they're that dumb, but resources for an adversary like the USA would be better spent terrorizing us for eternity.

Likely we will see more fires set in California, scratchbuilt $30 drones carrying explosives taking down planes at your local airports, more mass shootings. All kinds of stupid horrible poo poo we wont be able to stop.

measles vaccination rates are at an all time low. seems like a bad thing but :shrug:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Living in a documentary

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

he forgot to take his fiber pills again

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

smarxist posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY PISS, TRUMP ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

trump lays on hands, absorbing your sinful delicious piss into his body

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the gop is gonna hate an increase in terrorism they can use to gain more power and embolden violent white supremacists even more

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

im pretty sure thats an orange but im keeping an eye out for wierd stuff

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

wtf what happened to cumshitter?

well, when a man loves another man very much. or even a little. or maybe it's late & they've both determined they're willing to settle, or they have complimentary handkerchiefs...

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

cool

what happens if u shoot from a lower angle

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Rabid Snake posted:

yup. cash only. They have ATMs but they charge up the rear end in fees. Its better to go to a grocery store for munchies before hand and get cash back

i went to grocery store today, and they started charging fifty cents for cash back. I had a fit

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

rump buttman posted:

i went to grocery store today, and they started charging fifty cents for cash back. I had a fit

yah they've been doing this at a lot of places for a few months now i noticed

someone said it might have to do with Uber/Lyft drivers doing some weird scam thing I think i dunno

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol biden applying his "Just say whatever they said back to them and say I'm good" strategy of interacting with voters to sparring with other candidates now.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

well, when a man loves another man very much. or even a little. or maybe it's late & they've both determined they're willing to settle, or they have complimentary handkerchiefs...

the runner up joke response is that he was sent to live on a farm on Fire Island.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:yooge: BIG NEWS ABOUT IRAN

(piss)

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

rump buttman posted:

and you wonder why we fight for liberty

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol remember when Saudi Arabia threatened to 9/11 Canada if they didn't stop being so mean

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Philthy posted:

yah they've been doing this at a lot of places for a few months now i noticed

someone said it might have to do with Uber/Lyft drivers doing some weird scam thing I think i dunno

gonna go ahead and assume it’s a way to gently caress over predominantly poor people somehow?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Solarin posted:

the gop is gonna hate an increase in terrorism they can use to gain more power and embolden violent white supremacists even more

lol yeah if Trump was a little less smoothbrained and could wrap his head around this instead of thinking he'd get blamed Obama-style for any terror attacks he'd probably be asking Kushner to call up GWB and ask him how he did 9/11

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

like when you order a hit, you don't put it in writing, and it goes through so many people you gotta hope for the best

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

2020 is really coming out swinging huh

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

U-DO Burger posted:

2020 is really coming out swinging huh

just the pope

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

lol remember when Saudi Arabia threatened to 9/11 Canada if they didn't stop being so mean

did they ever let their students go back or did all of them just get screwed?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AFPceleb/status/1213245107966763008?s=20

woo, time to rage against the iran war yeeeaaahhhhh

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Me, on the eve of 2020: "We just have to get through 2020"

Trump: "Nope! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO!"

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol biden applying his "Just say whatever they said back to them and say I'm good" strategy of interacting with voters to sparring with other candidates now.

the tried and tested "no you" tactic

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Trump's real fuckin desperate for Iran to respond with a terror attack so he can escalate further/win re-election.

Dunno why, I'm sure the Saudis would be happy to fly a plane into any of his dumb buildings if he just asked.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh my god things are just getting stupider and more even by the minute, we're all gonna be dead tomorrow

he literally said "and if you retaliate we will strike other targets" and an hour later without any retaliation we blow up even more regional militia leaders

there's literally no reason for anti-US militants in Iraq to not start stringing any American they come across up from lampposts now

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

thousands of American citizens died in Puerto Rico and it all just blew over after a few news cycles to yeah nothing bad will happen to him personally or politically if Iran retaliates

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

dads friend steve posted:

thousands of American citizens died in Puerto Rico and it all just blew over after a few news cycles to yeah nothing bad will happen to him personally or politically if Iran retaliates

Yeah actually paying attention to things will kill you

Most americans don't know a god drat thing

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Did Trump blow up more people today?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

oh my god things are just getting stupider and more even by the minute, we're all gonna be dead tomorrow

he literally said "and if you retaliate we will strike other targets" and an hour later without any retaliation we blow up even more regional militia leaders

there's literally no reason for anti-US militants in Iraq to not start stringing any American they come across up from lampposts now

too bad we don’t have an independent press that could report on this kind of naked hypocrisy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Often Abbreviated posted:

Trump's real fuckin desperate for Iran to respond with a terror attack so he can escalate further/win re-election.

Dunno why, I'm sure the Saudis would be happy to fly a plane into any of his dumb buildings if he just asked.

what if all of Iran internalized the millennial desire for utter annihilation, he ends up wiping out the entire nation while they stand in the street, waving and cheering, then he's remembered as a great and merciful angel of death?