Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I hope we get loving owned, just utterly annihilated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm so glad that I was a loving loser in college and didn't have friends.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

wow theres a registration process??

you have to RSVP on eventbrite

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm so glad that I am a loving loser in and don't have friends.

same

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
no friends crew

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1213248665126498304?s=21

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/LeaderHoyer/status/1213225102050881537?s=20

lol Dem House Majority Leader

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

My therapist keeps talking about how I need to make friends so I'm not so miserable and how it's "not healthy" to not want friends.

lol, right?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Do you think this will get 18 to 25 year olds to register and vote? For Trump of course.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I can feel my brain throbbing in my skull

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

MysteriousStranger posted:

the entire basis of conservatism (in america) is that white christians get to tell everyone what to do, and they have to do it, and if they don't you slap them back into line and it's OK because that's gods ordained natural order of things and you cannot fail as long as everyone praises jesus hard enough. that applies to foreign policy and domestic politics.

this poo poo brains honestly believe they can't actually lose because jesus, and if they do lose it's because liberals had a sexual revolution and jesus is punishing them for not crushing the liberals hard enough and rolling back the sexual revolution.

they're all nuts

sir this is a iraqi shia militia wou--- *gets blown up*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Do you think this will get 18 to 25 year olds to register and vote? For Trump of course.

yes

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

no friends crew

this friday night.... all posters are friends .....

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This guy, Maryam Rajavi, and the Shah's son need to have a knife fight to see who gets US backing to be leader of the Iranian opposition

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

supporting peace by...

drone striking everyone in the middle east *nods head*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MysteriousStranger posted:

the entire basis of conservatism (in america) is that white christians get to tell everyone what to do, and they have to do it, and if they don't you slap them back into line and it's OK because that's gods ordained natural order of things and you cannot fail as long as everyone praises jesus hard enough. that applies to foreign policy and domestic politics.

this poo poo brains honestly believe they can't actually lose because jesus, and if they do lose it's because liberals had a sexual revolution and jesus is punishing them for not crushing the liberals hard enough and rolling back the sexual revolution.

they're all nuts

sir, its about blood debt. please pick up your order at the next window, and have a nice day.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's too bad there won't be any future historians to remember the 21st century

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

a brave stance for sure. great work steny (sp?)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/aHandedMissus/status/1213247553870999554?s=20

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Going to see some Little Women tonight with my wife.

#Imwithher

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Reports are starting to appear that Iranian military operatives working within US borders just blew out my rear end in a top hat and obliterated my cock&balls

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Gripweed posted:

no friends crew

but, your fellow crew members would then become your friends, thus negating the crew

which would mean no friends once again. I'm not sure what my point was

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

working hard thank you!

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

They're lucky they didn't break any bones

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Squizzle posted:

so this is a metaphoric martyrdom, right? like, the being who remains after the act is committed is a new man, borne of the death of innocent that first undertook the crucible "to kill"? hey, don't walk away from me! also, I don't think "pretentious" means what you think it does!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Squizzle posted:

wanna see the guys they reject for suicide bombing duty

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

and before anyone says anything yes I have already seen four lions

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
btw, hope you're all mentally prepared for the polls coming out in the next couple of weeks that give trump a 4 or 5% spike in his approval rating

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol David three in and saying things you're not supposed to

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1213241167229472770?s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SorePotato posted:

Reports are starting to appear that Iranian military operatives working within US borders just blew out my rear end in a top hat and obliterated my cock&balls

yeah Iran is known for their elite heavily armed home inspection forces

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Apraxin posted:

btw, hope you're all mentally prepared for the polls coming out in the next couple of weeks that give trump a 4 or 5% spike in his approval rating

i hate so much that this is more than likely true

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

They can make videos and their families get added to lists that charities donate to

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/raygunbattalion/status/1213216210231402497?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apraxin posted:

Bad news for pollcucks and vote hopers