Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

it's better than mine

he has a lot more practice writing "Donald J Trump" than you i assume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Solarin posted:

yeah gonna be a clusterfuck when the economy tanks and the nazis truly let it all out

counterpoint a buncha those semi mobile chuds will get wrecked if gas prices go up and they cant get to walmart and beyond that they definitely aren't in shape to marshal

its still worrying tho

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

he has a lot more practice writing "Donald J Trump" than you i assume

doubt it actually

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

look at this goober who has forgotten the builder of houses

is that the same guy as sailor

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

This is why you gotta detach from society and go live in the woods

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

counterpoint a buncha those semi mobile chuds will get wrecked if gas prices go up and they cant get to walmart and beyond that they definitely aren't in shape to marshal

its still worrying tho

trump will pay for their gas

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

pillsburysoldier posted:

sounds optimistic but I can't tell how much of it is a joke because uhhh

Its a parody of a post about Iraq

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

its still worrying tho

go like 5 miles outside of any urban area and p much every loving person, young and old, is a loving chud with 4 rifles

there's barely a left in this country, much less an armed one

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

yeah gonna be a clusterfuck when the economy tanks and the nazis truly let it all out

As lovely as it is to want it to happen, I really hope the economy does tank at some point before the election.

I just want to see delicious conservative tears as the stock markets tumble and rich people lose poo poo.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

here the thing they don't tell you before you have kids:

the baby's the one puking

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I've made a firm commitment in my mind that when the extinction event comes the last trump i post is the maga skeleton, pointing the way

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

don't worry about things or the future

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MAGA skeleton is just so iconic

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

freckle posted:

you could go read it
I tried!

lancemantis posted:

Its a parody of a post about Iraq

Oh great.

Anyway, I guess this is really happening...

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

As lovely as it is to want it to happen, I really hope the economy does tank at some point before the election.

I just want to see delicious conservative tears as the stock markets tumble and rich people lose poo poo.

without a strong left poised to take advantage of that, this is just accelerationist fantasy

rich people, banks, etc would come out stronger after buying everyone's generational wealth for pennies, like they always do

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

MAGA skeleton is just so iconic

it's in my top 3 for sure

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao i hate it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what are we gonna organize

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i can hear the pipe organ and wolf howl

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

laugh all you want but this is what peak parenting looks like. that chad baby is much better prepared for the hard realities- ike popeyes running out of the chicken sandwich or dangerous amounts of lead appearing in semen, killing the gays and turning normal horny women as well as bimbos into indestructible hypernemic supergods- than our weak and timid not puked on children will ever be.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Flavius Aetass posted:

go like 5 miles outside of any urban area and p much every loving person, young and old, is a loving chud with 4 rifles

there's barely a left in this country, much less an armed one

they're strong daddy cowardly shits tho

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

working hard for a bake sale! thank you.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

my collection of jesus shaped bread crumbs

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

they're strong daddy cowardly shits tho

what if strong daddy tells them to kill tho

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Agrajag posted:

the sixth seal has been broken

trmp!

rude

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Flavius Aetass posted:

what if strong daddy tells them to kill tho

diaper peepaw legit can't fire anyone in person unless its part of a scripted (by others) tv show

i am being slightly idealistic in that thinking but he definitely is a total shitwimp

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol the way the dithering in that gif causes a smooth trumpy

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got puked on, as a baby, by an extremely drunken man while somebody filmed it and I turned out ok

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TMMadman posted:

nah problem is the rich don't lose, they buy up the scraps of the working class assets for nothing. it's a routine and planned concentration of wealth

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
a door slams open. A man walks inside with axes zweihanders lances spears rapiers sabers polearms machetes falchions katanas scimitars claymores falchions odachis cutlasses broadsowrds and a mace lodged firmly in his skull. He approaches the king, refuses a goblet of water, and says: My lord, it seems idiocracy has become a documentary in this day and age when you start thinking about it, when you really get down to it.

the man drops facefirst into the ground, dead.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
had dream that pence tweeted. “.@Iran sometimes you screw the horse, sometimes the horse screws you! #freedom @realDonaldTrump”

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I got puked on, as a baby, by an extremely drunken man while somebody filmed it and I turned out ok

see? I was never puked on and in, and I'm actively scared of popeyes running out of the good sandwich as I type this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

diaper peepaw legit can't fire anyone in person unless its part of a scripted (by others) tv show

i am being slightly idealistic in that thinking but he definitely is a total shitwimp

i guess the big question is whether this is all just a bizarre cult of personality or if they're going to be as loyal to the next guy too

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

aha a handed missus I hadn't checked out the whitehouse flickr in a bit but they've gone sorta dark

I wonder if anyone got slapped for publishing that series of Totally Good Photos From the Situation Room Definitely In the Moment where there were unplugged ethernet cords running wild etc

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

settle down, marie kondo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oi, knackered my noggin right in. cant be arsed thinking of a way idiocracy aint a documentary, cant be bothered. weird innit