Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

counterpoint: *fart*

I have been beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The dreamer dreams of lost friends wishing for them to post, alas they do not.

google THIS

And the cat's in the hammock and the sheep and wool
Trolley robot and the man named Smoobles
When you gonna post, BTSF?
I don't know when
But we'll chill together then
You know we'll have a good time then

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

And the cat's in the hammock and the sheep and wool
Trolley robot and the man named Smoobles
When you gonna post, BTSF?
I don't know when
But we'll chill together then
You know we'll have a good time then

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

why won't he love us..

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

owlhawk911 posted:

why won't he love us..

See where there's only one set of footprints?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
will ButtTheShitmanFart ever post?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

however, they did post on xmas!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800405&pagenumber=331&perpage=40#post501079906

posting means the hope of seeing our banner ad is still alive . . .

would it be cheating and/or a violation of forum rules for one of us to reply in that thread, which they apparently read?

I think we probably shouldn’t stalk him across the forums. He’ll come to us when he’s ready.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Maybe it's not him, it's us. We are demanding too much, asking for too much, our greed will do nothing but repel him.

We have to deserve his presence, we cannot force it.

pixaal

Would a reverse helldump be that bad? Go around reply to everything they say telling them it's amazing and how awesome they are. Okay maybe that is a touch creepy.

sig by owlhawk911

cda

by Hand Knit
We have done all we can do. It was not meant to be.

ulvir

pixaal posted:

Would a reverse helldump be that bad? Go around reply to everything they say telling them it's amazing and how awesome they are. Okay maybe that is a touch creepy.

isn’t that what current byob is like

cda

by Hand Knit
Perhaps we can all get some final thoughts in about ButtTheShitmanFart and then this thread can be closed.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

cda posted:

We have done all we can do. It was not meant to be.

:negative:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

cda posted:

Perhaps we can all get some final thoughts in about ButtTheShitmanFart and then this thread can be closed.

this thread has done a lot for me I used to never obsessively check out who’s viewing yob and I used to sleep well and I didn’t cry all the time anyways I’m not ready to let go so force the sever and

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

I think we probably shouldn’t stalk him across the forums. He’ll come to us when he’s ready.

this sounds right

cda posted:

but we don't need to be defeatist! btsf has actually posted in the yob within the past year, why close the door?

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
btsf will post tomorrow

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Every time I check the yob and this thread has multiple replies i get a warm, uplifting feeling that btsf has posted, and then check the thread and see that they still have not graced us with their beatific presence and I get a little sad, but the light of hope outweighs the darkness of despair and i would hate to lose that little light

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

i fear that if we give up, byob will finally have been deleted

Nosfereefer

metaphorically, but also for real

pixaal

will the real ButtTheSHitmanFart please stand up?

sig by owlhawk911

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

goodbye ButtTheShitmanFart i will miss

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Btsmf I wish you well and I hope you post here someday, we love you

Stoner Sloth

i believe we should keep this thread open so ButtTheShitmanFart always has a place to post should he choose to

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

beer pal

tears stain the page as i write the name of my beloved one last time...

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I never met ButtTheShitmanFart, but I will miss him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I have always been at war with ButtTheShitmanFart

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
keep fighting the good fight bo pepper. shearing a sheep in your honor

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

I have always been at war with ButtTheShitmanFart

He gazed at the gleaming surface. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of attractive, easily-cleaned convenience was hidden beneath the smooth exterior. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the glass cutting board.

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

i will await their imminent return forever

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, I have moved a motion on this matter to the floor and we can now decide on this. All those in favor of sending this thread into its well deserved resting place of the byob goldmine so it can be a monument of us waiting patiently for all eternity say aye, all those opposed nay.

nut

I waited for u

FluffieDuckie

*sadly* aye :cry:

xcheopis

Aye

Manifisto

nay

it is a good thread, indeed a great thread, but without a post from btsf it is not ready for immortality

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

oh no controversy :ohdear:

nut

here I sit, broken hearted
wishing ButtTheShitmanFarted

treasure bear

the thread isn't done until ButtTheShitmanFart posts and moving this thread to the goldmine provents that from happening, unthinkable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Nay.

in fact I wouldn't mind a protest probe in the spirit of Butttheshitmanfart solidarity

:yosbutt::ancap: