Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Enzo would absolutely be getting booked if he was any good at wrestling. Probably for the same companies that keep booking Teddy no matter how much gross poo poo about him comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Enzo seems more annoying to be around compared to Teddy, even if Teddy is way crazier. That makes a difference in people hiring you.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Yeah even before the sexual assault allegation Enzo had a problem of "nobody in the locker room can stand this guy".

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Checking the hashtag won me the loving lottery.
https://twitter.com/GoAce_oh9/status/1213366404684009473

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

PYRO

:stare: that suit

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

edit: poo poo sorry

edit: omfg, sorry j-ru

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:laugh:

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/MGoose37/status/1213248556963905537

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hope somebody replies to this dorkus with that Ospreay/Hiromu gif. Would do it myself, but I ain't got no twitter.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Don’t touch the poop

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

Don’t touch the poop

We're way past touching the poop. People now willingly eat the poop and ask for more with a poo poo covered grin.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I mean, he's not wrong.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He couldn't come back from the dead to wrestle again because if he came back from the dead he'd be locked the gently caress up somewhere for murdering his wife and son.

Give us Eddie instead.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean, if in this hypothetical you can stop him from killing his wife and kid and send him to a loving hospital then yeah I'd probably pick him.

Just straight up ressurection, I dunno, it's pretty bullshit how Owen went down.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i would definitely choose benoit as my unholy wrestling lich

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Uhhh....agree to disagree Tony

https://twitter.com/Tony_Deppen/status/1213491344414511104?s=19

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

this is the correct take

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

He couldn't come back from the dead to wrestle again because if he came back from the dead he'd be locked the gently caress up somewhere for murdering his wife and son.

Give us Eddie instead.

gently caress yeah.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Eddie was always better than Benoit

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Owen Hart is the correct answer.

Though if they had to come back and wrestle for the company they were at before dying, may he rest peacefully.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Owen Hart is the correct answer.

Though if they had to come back and wrestle for the company they were at before dying, may he rest peacefully.

I’d love to see Owen vs Orange Cassidy.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think Pillman might be my choice. I feel like he'd still be doing some insane poo poo these days with how weird the indie landscape has become.

Joey Janela vs Brian Pillman at a JJSB? Hell yes.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'd bring back Mr Perfect.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

...? Is he watching a pirated stream where some idiot on Twitch dubs their own commentary or something? Kevin's been announcing for the company for like 4 years, Rocky's worked for them for like 15, and Chris literally wrote multiple books on the subject...

Edit: Also Gino was there too i guess

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 4, 2020

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Me, an indy wrestler, who probably has to listen to a lot of indie commentators, turning on NJ for the first time at WK: these guys are bad, actually

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao at the idea rocky and chris don’t know anything about new japan

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They were kind of goofy last night but it's because they kept turning into fans and marking out. They absolutely are not a bad team and everything he picked up as "bad" is them being nice guys who like each other and like wrestling.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

He truly is a dumb for listening to the English commentary over Nogami losing his loving mind in the main event.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gumball Gumption posted:

People who are as hard-core as the WWE fans in this thread are people who just have nothing going on in their lives. They have no sense of perspective and WWE is probably the only thing keeping them waking up each morning.

Its sports fandom and the same as people who put too much of their identity in their team and create that toxic fandom. They can't walk away when its bad or just move on after a bad loss because its just too much of who they are and they've got nothing to fill that void.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/dream_baybay/status/1213658354972708865?s=19

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Truly Okada is the Big Daddy of Japan.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I found the worst comment on Cagematch.

Imagine not liking Minoru Suzuki

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ah the worst opinion, rating Minoru Suzuki a 5.

I don't disagree with it is the thing.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

karmicknight posted:

ah the worst opinion, rating Minoru Suzuki a 5.

I don't disagree with it is the thing.

It's out of ten though

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

I Before E posted:

It's out of ten though

I meant that rating Suzuki a 5/10 is the worst opinion.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

forkboy84 posted:

I found the worst comment on Cagematch.

Imagine not liking Minoru Suzuki

Look at this mark getting worked by Suzuki's worked punches

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

didn't he literally sell madison square garden out, historically the benchmark of a big draw in american wrestling

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

didn't he literally sell madison square garden out, historically the benchmark of a big draw in american wrestling

no that was, uh. Matt Taven or someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

I think later in the replies he shifts the goalposts to claim that this is only one show so doesn't count, then backtracks to say it ALSO doesn't count because it was Wrestlemania weekend :laugh: