Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al! posted:

i wonder how bernie feels knowing that the united states and maybe the world is doomed if he loses

The weight isn't that heavy on his shoulders, because he knows even if he wins, that is still the most likely scenario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i wonder how bernie feels knowing that the united states and maybe the world is doomed if he loses

Irrelevant cuck poo poo.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Al! posted:

id like to see a poll of people who think their household can afford a war with iran right now

If they mine the Strait of Hormuz I don't even... I guess just... >?????? TRUMP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

He has feelings now?!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/davidsiders/status/1213600349380136962?s=20

no vaping under Bernie’s rule

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Shut up, you don't know that. Also, don't do this "if" based cuck poo poo. Bernie WILL win. Can you seriously imagine any other Dem as president? Get real, bitch.

Turd fuzz has been hacked

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
we have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over there

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Al! posted:

i wonder how bernie feels knowing that the united states and maybe the world is doomed if he loses even if he wins

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Can't even with the Strait of Hormuz right now

Hormuz is Prohibited

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

VAPEGHAZI AINT GOING AWAY

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

feel the michael bloombergmentum!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213593975732527112

:stonk:

yeah I know I'm a couple of hours late but jfc

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

At first I thought this said “Bernie Sanders, vaping at a town hall in Iowa today:”

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Turdfuzz posted:

I say "Bernie will win" in a non-ironic cool guy way. gently caress you if you disagree, neolib bitch cuck.

I also want him to win, but my only hope of beginning a career that I would actually enjoy relies on me always being "on" just in case a time traveling mcsweeny's editor sees my posts and offers me a writing position in 1999.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Hormuz is Prohibited

:hmmyes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nahaltoosi/status/1213620852585046016?s=20

lol

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it really does feel like jack banning trump's twitter account would actually have a meaningful impact on global geopolitics and might conceivably save hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Don't forget about this

https://twitter.com/TheBengwin/status/1213518526100717574?s=19

https://twitter.com/demian_goldmund/status/1213537181685501952?s=19

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1213503188776685570?s=19

https://twitter.com/Mansourtalk/status/1213541335992549376?s=19

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Americans can make their own decisions, even when the choice is one comprised entirely of downside. that's what FREEDOM means

also my premiums keep going up does anyone know how we fix this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a giant david mitchell saying "are we the baddies" vomiting out thousands of other david mitchell's saying "are we the baddies"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

oh yeah even if bernie wins (which he will) we wont ever be able to negotiate with iran again because they will know that we are four years away from potentially electing a blithering simpleton that will gently caress them for the clout so goodbye rapprochement

I don't really know how you deal with the US as another country. You know that anything you enter into with them could fall apart in 4 years time, or maybe like 10 years down the road they'll suddenly betray you for no reason. I don't know how you handle such an erratic country like ours, where you can be a longtime trading partner and then suddenly a guy will show up and slap tariffs on you, tear up treaties, and just generally be insane. Why trust us? At any time the death cult could get in charge again and try and bring about the end of days.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Louisgod posted:

IRAN: but have you ever played 45 pickup?

TRUMP: no what’s tha-

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

wow

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Grondoth posted:

I don't really know how you deal with the US as another country. You know that anything you enter into with them could fall apart in 4 years time, or maybe like 10 years down the road they'll suddenly betray you for no reason. I don't know how you handle such an erratic country like ours, where you can be a longtime trading partner and then suddenly a guy will show up and slap tariffs on you, tear up treaties, and just generally be insane. Why trust us? At any time the death cult could get in charge again and try and bring about the end of days.

the alternative is you get couped

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

this has all been so immoderate, I dare say, and it's just not done

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

drat guess i'm a bernie supporter now

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

the alternative is you get couped

yeah but like, how do you budget? How do you forecast? How do you make plans when you know the world hegemon could just go completely insane anytime?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump and Bernie coming together to destroy vaping

i'm glad of it

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Al! posted:

a giant david mitchell saying "are we the baddies" vomiting out thousands of other david mitchell's saying "are we the baddies"

but with bill mitchells

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
guys you know what will help make less radicals, assassinations

thanks obama and democrats for setting the precedent that you can just drone strike whoever the gently caress you want whenever you want without any sort of repercussion

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
there are cam boys and girls who have built entire careers off of blowing thick cotton on YouTube. Disappointed to see the left abandon these workers

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

if the Nazis had named their planes the Messerschmidt Reaper or the Heinkel Predator, they would have fit right into that sketch

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oiled and Ready posted:

Americans can make their own decisions, even when the choice is one comprised entirely of downside. that's what FREEDOM means

also my premiums keep going up does anyone know how we fix this

ask not about your premiums......

https://twitter.com/ObamaFoundation/status/1212440369478209536?s=20

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Soleimani: "The Americans can't touch us, we're nowhere near a wedding"
*Looks to back of car, sees 'Newly Married' sign hanging in window*
"OH SHI-"

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it really does feel like jack banning trump's twitter account would actually have a meaningful impact on global geopolitics and might conceivably save hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives

lol

some of those lives are brown people though, so there is zero chance jack will do it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao this really feels like America is over

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

man i can't wait to see how much my wife's gallbladder surgery is going to cost

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

My mom tried to warn me about vaping and I promised I would only smoke weed flower from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

euphronius posted:

lmao this really feels like America is over

yreah this is pretty intense