Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Scary! posted:

Saudi accounts are always begging for a war every time something big happens in the news regarding Iran, because why would they want to invade Iran themselves? It’s a stupid idea, so get the idiots with more tanks to do it

Yeah, get somebody competent on it anyway

So here's another dumb question. When the Houthis blew up SA oilfields and airport a few weeks back, was this with Iranian support as some tweets are claiming,or no? TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Pancakes posted:

What about the fandom?

hi pancakes I hope you're doing well :)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

when you gotta go you gotta go

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Hopefully Tom Brady will die now

President Brady wins his sixth term, promises to 'get serious' in combating wildfire consuming the midwest

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

remember when tom brady was making out with his son in a documentary piece on national tv

Yeah that was extremely shocking, hopefully he dies soon

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Pancakes posted:

Are you saying that WOTC lied to 12-year-old me? God DAMMIT.

fr that card was a mainstay of my counterburn decks in 1995

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

fits my needs posted:

remember when tom brady was making out with his son in a documentary piece on national tv

and now he's tearing up about maybe retiring and someone just asked him if he retired what would it be like if his last throw ever was a pick-6 lmao

https://985thesportshub.com/

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

petit choux posted:

Yeah, get somebody competent on it anyway

So here's another dumb question. When the Houthis blew up SA oilfields and airport a few weeks back, was this with Iranian support as some tweets are claiming,or no? TIA

Lowtax never forgave the Houthis for killing this money stream too

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

if tom brady retired it would give him a lot more time to spend kissing his son on the mouth

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Durf posted:

i dont watch football but i like those Master Chief helmets

are they supposed to stop brain death or somethin

i dont think so

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1213567423212933125

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

fuckin drunk and high

trump

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have little doubt that Tom Brady has been sexually abusing his son, and yet many posters still root for his team? Very odd

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

turm,po!~

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hahahahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I have little doubt that Tom Brady has been sexually abusing his son, and yet many posters still root for his team? Very odd

oh cool! the fart fetish guy has taken a break from his busy schedule of trying to surreptitiously toot on his female coworkers feet to crow about his forums enemies being defeated and endlessly do the your mad but im not rutine again. nice

lmao wtf

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

if tom brady retired it would give him a lot more time to spend kissing his son on the mouth

and hanging out with trump

just two bros hanging out kissing their sons, kissing each other

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

fits my needs posted:

remember when he made out with his orange billionaire owner who used asian slaves for rub-n-tugs and had the cops destroy the evidence and the girls deported and/or killed

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go lions, we would have don’t it this year if not for the cheater refs

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
so what posters did we lose in the purge of January 2020? im so thankful thst the most average poster survived (me) because at least half of my posts are acceptable and i dont post anyrhing with any co tent. thank you for reading

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a gnarlacious bro explain your red text

or someone else explain it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/BernardKerik/status/1213494614725935112?s=19

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/1213670790677303296?s=19

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao imagine making GBS threads outside multiple times a day

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Good soup! posted:

fuckin drunk and high

trump

is there a wors for this? because my new years resolution of sticki g to weed didnt work out lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

802.11weed posted:

is there a wors for this? because my new years resolution of sticki g to weed didnt work out lmao

lol waht a bad resolution!

ive done about five shots of whiskey and ready about to pakc my next bowl

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

just like my millions of ancestors

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if bernie ever commandeered an apartment building it would be to provide free housing to the tenants

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

My bet is he made a joke about purposely farting on female coworkers and then incidentally also made fun of someone for getting probed and that person had :10bux:

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
nkt that its too late to quit booze. i just need a doctor to tell me that my oegans are failung, just generally feeling like poo poo isnt enough to convince me of anything.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

802.11weed posted:

so what posters did we lose in the purge of January 2020? im so thankful thst the most average poster survived (me) because at least half of my posts are acceptable and i dont post anyrhing with any co tent. thank you for reading

802.11weed for Super Mod

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Good soup! posted:

lol waht a bad resolution!

ive done about five shots of whiskey and ready about to pakc my next bowl

I dunno how people do this, every time I've gotten drunk and high I wake up the next day literally unable to open my eyes until I get into the shower and steam them open

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

telmp

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

He earned that champs sweatshirt

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I dunno how people do this, every time I've gotten drunk and high I wake up the next day literally unable to open my eyes until I get into the shower and steam them open

that owns

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a helpful bear posted:

I was mocking the posters who were begging for jack danials to be unbanned in QCS and some gbs lurker got mad at how calm I stay while the people being owned were melting down

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

802.11weed posted:

nkt that its too late to quit booze. i just need a doctor to tell me that my oegans are failung, just generally feeling like poo poo isnt enough to convince me of anything.

drink earlier in the day and stop drinking yourself to sleep. taper down over 1-3 months. it'll suck but replace it with like smoking weed or something

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I did not link these two together and went "what the gently caress is this guy saying Sanders did"

I'm becoming dumb. My brain is melting. I can't last here in the Trump thread, I break

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Lowtax never forgave the Houthis for killing this money stream too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The farting part of the text is just some classic gbs style humor