Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/kendisgibson/status/1213914592172224513?s=21

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Sharkie posted:

There's a recent sequel, Death Race 2050, and it's uh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eui7VGjeAVA

hahaha :wtc: this might be turning into a double feature

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

think al shabaab took credit for that one but the scope of our presence in africa has been kept pretty quiet so far so im curious to see what the response is to this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Obama’s Revenge

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

oooobaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
this animorph seems especially lame

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

obama drone striking errybody

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

think al shabaab took credit for that one but the scope of our presence in africa has been kept pretty quiet so far so im curious to see what the response is to this

are we trying to keep african strongmen we already purchased from switching to Beijing? I know China is pivoting to the continent since their boom began, but what's their security presence?

Or we propping up governments and most of them are bent on becoming extremist-led states?

VV Goddamn, that would be literal humiliation of Obama.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

trump is going to bomb kenya just to piss obama off

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213919480574812160?s=19

Thank you for the posts

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i have an important question that ive been thinking about:

how do the hunky heartthrob TV/movie vampire dudes like Angel and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer maintain their lovely hairstyles when they cant see themselves in the mirror

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the death race movies are incredible shlock. i recommend them all.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Live tweeting from the war room

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

thank u for notifying congress via twitter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I hope pelosi follows u or she'll miss it

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lmao Media Posts. hilarious the President still blocks people on his own account

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

media posts

media posts

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

MEDIA POSTS

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

tacodaemon posted:

i have an important question that ive been thinking about :

how do the hunky heartthrob TV/movie vampire dudes like Angel and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer maintain their lovely hairstyles when they cant see themselves in the mirror

they let each other know and style each others hair obviously, duh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

he is such a good poster

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
"the president said he didn't need congressional approval on twitter, therefore it's true" -everyone but mostly dems who are terrified of having to vote on something

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

ArmZ posted:

war is piss
black is white
slavery is freedom

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The tweet that reshaped the world

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
tweets are legally binding decrees now, a new policy which was just decreed by tweet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

@jack xany'd out on a beach right now as his invention changes the world

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Benghazi.... 3?????

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bearjew posted:

Benghazi.... 3?????

Many such sequels!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bearjew posted:

Benghazi.... 3?????

I am sick and tired of these benghazis

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ten tweets that shook the world

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

twoday posted:

tweets are legally binding decrees now, a new policy which was just decreed by tweet

remember when he banned trans people from the military via tweet

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elephanthead posted:

spoiler, he doesn't care

gently caress does truno care??

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Nonsense posted:

are we trying to keep african strongmen we already purchased from switching to Beijing? I know China is pivoting to the continent since their boom began, but what's their security presence?

china is doing "soft" colonialism by hoovering up all the resource rights in exchange for infrastructure projects and basically sending a ton of venture capitalists over to open up businesses and buy up property (getting around a lot of the citizenship laws a lot of african countries have by marrying locals and buying property in their names), etc. they only have one actual military base in africa but they've built up a decent amount of goodwill in a lot of places by providing them with roads / hospitals / clean water.

we've basically done none of that but we are finishing construction on the largest drone base on earth in niger right now (and the second biggest is in djibouti). iirc there's around 30 us bases in africa, mostly in the north and around the horn, that we basically just use to launch drones for strikes in niger, yemen, libya, and somalia. mostly we keep it quiet by claiming those bases are officially operated by the host country even though they're 100% not lol

edit: also there's definitely some cia black sites in africa, i want to say the intercept or the nation broke a story about a couple of them but obviously the us has never officially confirmed it

Grizzled Patriarch has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jan 5, 2020

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

is this his final form?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao America

lmao

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
world war 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZSoJDUD_bU

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

more textbook deescalation

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

china is doing "soft" colonialism by hoovering up all the resource rights in exchange for infrastructure projects and basically sending a ton of venture capitalists over to open up businesses and buy up property (getting around a lot of the citizenship laws a lot of african countries have by marrying locals and buying property in their names), etc. they only have one actual military base in africa but they've built up a decent amount of goodwill in a lot of places by providing them with roads / hospitals / clean water.

we've basically done none of that but we are finishing construction on the largest drone base on earth in niger right now (and the second biggest is in djibouti). iirc there's around 30 us bases in africa, mostly in the north and around the horn, that we basically just use to launch drones for strikes in niger, yemen, libya, and somalia. mostly we keep it quiet by claiming those bases are officially operated by the host country even though they're 100% not lol

not to mention China's belt and road plan means theyve built a crapload of new transport infrastructure in Africa and many of those countries govt's are in hock to the PRC because of them

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kenyaghazi aint goin away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
So long and thanks for all the shitposts Mr President