Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
---The name of CSPAM will be changed per multiple requests in this forum. It will be changed to "Better Posts Aren't Possible," as requested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

oh no freckle you hosed up

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
To have the mindset of a chud sitting in the Ft. Worth suburbs, feeling personally threatened by the existence of IRAN.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

look im sure its just a coincidence that only the forums most prolific trans posters are the ones getting banned

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
smdh my title got changed

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Der Meister posted:

if sanders is heading towards the nomination the DNC will organize against like a thousand times more than they’ve ever done against tomop

*looks at DNC record of success* wow god emperor bernie

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also it was our own Maclaine who requested it so maybe they should answer as to why this happened and Nazis get to come back

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Nichael has had no due process, no witnesses. He has the right to face his accuser, the Do Nothing Admins. No ik should have to go through this. :yooge:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

oh no freckle you hosed up

?

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Loving Hitler: that's a prob
Hating Nazis: That's a perma

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Also it was our own Maclaine who requested it so maybe they should answer as to why this happened and Nazis get to come back

Friendship ended with PURGE!
Now TRIBUNAL! is my best friend.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SEE YOU IN COURT - Nichael, probably

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nichael posted:

a friend told me to 6er soy, a literal nazi, who was later permaed for being a literal nazi lol

classic mistake, being anti-nazi too early

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

I'm glad SA's new and very useful Super Mods helped to make these glorious and needed decisions possible.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

finally, nichael brought to justice

squizle is next

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

nichael how could u do this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

live by the post

die by the post

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rah! posted:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

look im sure its just a coincidence that only the forums most prolific trans posters are the ones getting banned

The mods have been very clear on this, they are not transphobic. However, mods also desperately don't want to look lame to FYAD posters, who are transphobic. So they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Have some sympathy for the mods' position here!

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Loving Hitler: that's a prob
Hating Nazis: That's a perma

love trumps hate op

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nothing new and hosed up happened in the world today, so the forum decided to step up in its place, keeping the five-day-long streak for the year alive

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

foobardog posted:

Why not both

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

The mods have been very clear on this, they are not transphobic. However, mods also desperately don't want to look lame to FYAD posters, who are transphobic.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah! posted:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

trump

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

SKULL.GIF posted:

live by the post

die by the post

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

big things happening in cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Often Abbreviated posted:

love trumps hate op

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

That’s impossible. I have it on good authority from fyad that trans posters actually run something awful.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
as least ppj was demodded oh lol nevermind

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
just lol at their inability to not stir poo poo up just as things were really calming down 4 real

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Great that fyad has direct messaging straight to the super perma ban mods. put up the discord link.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:rip: snoo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

:rip: dickeye
:rip: crazy cloud

weird, i guess it was those crazy trans people that were the problem all along!!!!!!!!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
qassimy cloud

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1213998532421672960

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Free Crazy Cloud

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Finally, mods will be able to post their favorite tweets in peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

freckle posted:

---The name of CSPAM will be changed per multiple requests in this forum. It will be changed to "Better Posts Aren't Possible," as requested

Who the gently caress made that request?