Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

god dammit you people are loving morons

what is this loving clapping back at tyranny poo poo

YOU'RE THE GOVERNMENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

well.... quit being a lib lmao

seeing as how i've disavowed warren and am volunteering for and donating to Jess For Delaware, what exactly do you want from me?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Doctor Octopus stole one of cspam's particle accelerators

God its just never ending drama

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

staring at the reports queue, trying to figure out how the h*ck to operate it

ask an adult for help

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle posted:

Flight of the Moderator

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

does ricky gervais have a soul?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme posted:

Lol. So your exit was just bullshit, like all of your posts.

svejk is a good poster

why would you not celebrate their nondeparture

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
squizzle is under my protection.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

yeah and it's literal poo poo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

all good posts go to heaven

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1213837786844991490

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pillsburysoldier posted:

It's made of poo poo and blood

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

imagine a non-white foreigner saying this

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

pillsburysoldier posted:

gervaisishly: actually you'll find nobody has a soul, souls don't exist you rube :smug: checkmate soulailures

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

Squizzle press the buttons to free crazy cloud and Benghazi 2

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I understand that complaining about it makes me look like a paranoid idiot but I know for a fact that at least two posters itt have used that gif to shame me for being too lib for C-SPAM. It's a bullying tactic and it's not okay.

your right being lib is not o k

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

overrated

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Squizzle posted:

svejk is a good poster

why would you not celebrate their nondeparture

I appreciate the vote of confidence but could I get like 3-days or a week probe just to stave off the shakes

I am so angry all the time now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:smugdon:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Also lol it's radical meme

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
genuinely dont understand what you want from me and it hurts because this place is the only outlet i have for the poo poo that happens every day in this loving hell world

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Raccooon posted:

Is Parasite as could as people say? Its gonna be playing at my local art theater in like two weeks.

yes

go see it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squizzle posted:

If you're thinking of the reports forum, find a CSPAM report, click on the CSPAM tag to filter just CSPAM reports. Then you can go to each one, see the original post, and go to that post to use the actions button if you want to take action. Then you post what you did in the thread for that report. The admins will run the queue (which has your action waiting) and filter through the reports forum to clean it up later.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Also lol it's radical meme

radical bearbear

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress that rear end in a top hat

i think there was a documentary where they interviewed a bunch of comedians about their process. they have gervais, eddie murphey, and a bunch of other big comics in a circle as it cuts to their interviews and gervais is like "sometimes my stuff is too funny and i have to throw it out" and then it cuts back to all the other comedians giving wtf stares to ricky

pretty sure gervais was there more because he was a comedian who had a strong comic acting career

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a guy i worked with tried to do this while really drunk when he was in his early twenties. he fell out of the window and died :(

same guy??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i hope someone calls him a nazi and smashes his head in lmao

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

a guy i worked with tried to do this while really drunk when he was in his early twenties. he fell out of the window and died :(

same guy??

at least he went out doing something he loved

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

genuinely dont understand what you want from me and it hurts because this place is the only outlet i have for the poo poo that happens every day in this loving hell world

this is trump thread ----- , might as well trump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

same guy??

drat thats hardcore you should buy him an account so we can askhim about it

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If we have to have a chronic alcoholic forced on us as a mod/IK can we at least get Baloogan back.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love it when lovely comcis talk about their process. i wish someone collected that poo poo. i remember reading an interview with seth macfarlane and he says, "i know im not as funny as other people, but the difference is that i put in the work because i know i need more work to be funny" which is an insult to every living comedian and a self own at the same time somehow?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

Squizzle press the buttons to free crazy cloud and Benghazi 2

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmao cool I'm sure he'll refrain from offering his own political opinions going forward

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

the only good work from Ricky Gervais is by Karl Dilkington

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

cumshitter posted:

gently caress that rear end in a top hat

i think there was a documentary where they interviewed a bunch of comedians about their process. they have gervais, eddie murphey, and a bunch of other big comics in a circle as it cuts to their interviews and gervais is like "sometimes my stuff is too funny and i have to throw it out" and then it cuts back to all the other comedians giving wtf stares to ricky

pretty sure gervais was there more because he was a comedian who had a strong comic acting career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k

All your favourites!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

fwiw I'm glad you post here even if you go against the thread orthodoxy on occasion buddy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

squizzle, just start pushing random buttons. see what this baby can do