Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Crusader posted:

guh, didn't really think about this aspect of it:

https://twitter.com/rezamarashi/status/1214031176001703937
https://twitter.com/rezamarashi/status/1214031177197080577
https://twitter.com/rezamarashi/status/1214031179470368768
stupider and worser with each passing second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Losing posters left and right. Gotta plan your strikes folks and know when to bow out. Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

redleader posted:

so the famous report queue is just a weird forum hosed by radium? lol
People constantly mix up the report forum and the modqueue. I've tried to clarify a few times but it's been hard to beat. When mods do any punishments over six hour probations, they go into the modqueue, and admins manually approve them. When a poster makes a report, that report becomes a thread in a mod-only forum, posted automatically by the Support Bot, and then the moderator reviews the post and says what action they took, or if they're not taking action. Most of them fall into that latter category.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SardonicTyrant posted:

It's a fair price for being sucked off by Mario.

Wtf you don't even get both Bros

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ghost post fixing double-post

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
Just stop doing dumb poo poo online lol

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Apraxin posted:

stupider and worser with each passing second

yeah... 2020 is turning out to be trump worst case scenario after the first few years had some bumps in the road for their fascist bullshit

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Losing posters left and right. Gotta plan your strikes folks and know when to bow out. Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

You should post your dick in gbs

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOL, only 20 years into the universal post 9/11 aumf, 3 years into letting a madman do anything he wants, and theyre only days away from considering an action that may reassert control in a month? whew

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

Just stop doing dumb poo poo online lol

have u seen offline bud, bad news :smugdon:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

Wonder who's next? Al!? Bearjew? Or you, the poster reading this?

nice redundancy idiot

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So trump is goinf full war criminal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

idiot mods will never take me down, i'm invincible!!!!!!!!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

What's to stop Trump from ignoring them?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

idiot mods will never take me down, i'm invincible!!!!!!!!

save this post for later

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
pre-lmaoing for when trump gets hailed as the dove president who got us kicked out of brought our troops home from all foreign bases

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Crusader posted:

guh, didn't really think about this aspect of it:

https://twitter.com/rezamarashi/status/1214031176001703937

that's way more of a coherent plan than is actually behind any trump foreign policy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

we're gonna be lucky if tromp hasn't dropped a nuke before year's end

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Does Trump have personal financial interests in Iran? Hotels or anything?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Turdfuzz posted:

:staredog::pipe:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

giving trump 30 days to start a war, brilliant 69-D chess move

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Crusader posted:

we're gonna be lucky if tromp hasn't dropped a nuke before year's end

Imagine if he loses the election :mrwhite:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Al! posted:

post a thread "post itt every day u heil hitler" and then permaban everyone who doesnt post

someone beat you to it today

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909294&perpage=40

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

but why is the guy on the right wearing a bath robe?

actually, that's literally the mayor of wilmington, republican ("turned democrat") mike purzycki

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

theres literally about 2.5 pages dedicated in the original edition of gullivers travels where they describe the concept of hamburger sliders in victorian terms as to how they can feed gulliver, the chained giant, and whether or not it is economical for the lilliputians to keep a giant on retainer

i would recommend an abridged read of gulliver's travels, because its a strong critique of a lot of pardigms in jonathan swifts day. the lilliputian part is a condemnation of the emerging science of demography, or knowing the people you rule. population pyramids, racial breakdowns, etc. all that builds into demography

so you have the scene where gulliver wakes up and he's been tied down by the lilliputians, and they're debating and breaking down exactly how many tiny barrels of ale it will take to sate his drink, how many cows to eat and clothe him, etc. and the empire of lilliput decides that it's better to kill gulliver than to keep him as a weapon

which is the same way swift approached the problem of feeding the irish people: it wasn't worth it for the brits

lilliput more like libbiput hounnihems ftw

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

nice try. i don't read, idiot :smug:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Do it to it my friend.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quote:

---Nichael is no longer an IK. They were caught taking and fulfilling probation requests unrelated to rule infractions.

be carefull squizzle!!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

that's way more of a coherent plan than is actually behind any trump foreign policy

sorta... even if the psychos like pompeo have been deadset on war with iran for bloodthirsty reasons, they still had to spend months getting trump to focus and commit

now that they've gotten trump onto the escalation ladder though i don't think he's gonna leave it, especially with impeachment looming

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Flavius Aetass posted:

giving trump 30 days to start a war, brilliant 69-D chess move

I think she wants her hands clean of it, she knows she cant stop anything , and its easier to just point fingers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

"reading" lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/verge/status/1214028591282962434

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you dont say :thunk:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Don't get attached.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

eric ciaramella posted:

be carefull squizzle!!

i didnt think i had any respect left for the mods, so whats this i feel leaving my body as i gaze upon this post :thunk:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Your friends will die.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

Don't get a 'tax

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Some king Iranian English professor was just on the BBC world service tangenting the conversation to how the US helped create ISIS

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

byob historian posted:

i didnt think i had any respect left for the mods, so whats this i feel leaving my body as i gaze upon this post :thunk:

pee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

seeing as how i've disavowed warren and am volunteering for and donating to Jess For Delaware, what exactly do you want from me?

spiderhyphanman is actually very good btw