Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

party plane jones is schnorkles's brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

eric ciaramella posted:

there was the time we peer pressured nichael into sixering crazy cloud to override their month.

i mean fyad used to do it all the time :shrug:

oh that's probably it, "taking probation requests" and the demotion lines up with them doing the other permabans on B2/CC at the same time, they did say the admins got together and reviewed the histories of these two so the nichael thing probably came up during that discussion

demoting nichael for probating soy for posting unironic trump memes in cspam is such a bizarre move since all the other cspam mods/iks do that poo poo all the time?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

party plane jones is schnorkles's brother

what the gently caress

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DNNWorldNews/status/1213864847026393090

he... just.... tweeted it out.....

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

we live in interesting times.

forum wise. my day-to-day is dull as dirt

today there was a snapped branch i had to cut down but other than that agreed

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

SKULL.GIF posted:

oh that's probably it, "taking probation requests" and the demotion lines up with them doing the other permabans on B2/CC at the same time, they did say the admins got together and reviewed the histories of these two so the nichael thing probably came up during that discussion

demoting nichael for probating soy for posting unironic trump memes in cspam is such a bizarre move since all the other cspam mods/iks do that poo poo all the time?

The Delaware Dems have their ways, it was only a matter of time

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/mdubowitz/status/1213997970196180994
you see, now that soleimani, the one bad actor who was capable of causing bad things to happen, is gone, everyone is much safer

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

I got de-IKed for that too lol

I feel bad now for being part of the peer pressure group. sorry duder. you were and have been good for this forum.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

apparently someone in the mod forum dislikes me

Schmeichy posted:

The Delaware Dems have their ways, it was only a matter of time

probably the same guy with the dossier

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

eric ciaramella posted:

I feel bad now for being part of the peer pressure group. sorry duder. you were and have been good for this forum.
don't feel bad

crazy cloud was better for this forum too

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bulgakov posted:

absolute confirmation he had a copy of the tape along with info that would have led to the arrest of hillary clinton :hmmyes:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im told that the mods held a vote on the direction to take cspam in and yall arent gonna fuckin like it so lmao :shrug:

seems like a bunch of people are learning forums software lately so :shrug:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
death to amerikkka

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

it should come as no surprise but a vast majority of the mods loving hate us and this place

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

figure we’re at about 9 or 10 here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trmp

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Al! posted:

people are being banned for saying "hitler, lol" in fyad hahahahahahahhaha

drat. thats just the kind of hosed up, seriously cracked in the head humor i expect from 'FYAD'

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zyla posted:

im told that the mods held a vote on the direction to take cspam in and yall arent gonna fuckin like it so lmao :shrug:

Zyla posted:

it should come as no surprise but a vast majority of the mods loving hate us and this place
wow so weird that edgy internet relics from a dead era hate leftists

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Zyla posted:

loving do it already

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Zyla posted:

My guess: they're taking it back to forums 1.0, grammar and not properly spelling trimpp is ban on sight

Every post is forwarded to the fbi

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I managed to drag myself into bed every movement sends stabbing pains through my stomach this owns

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

is this because most of the mods are dirty republican police officers irl

fixed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I managed to drag myself into bed every movement sends stabbing pains through my stomach this owns

hail satan

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Zyla posted:

why is this place losing money

also

we should destroy one of the most popular forums here out of spite

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

Gonna step my patreon support down to a lower level if they close CSPAM.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

post what you want or don't

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Soy Division posted:

the US or the forums

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/mdubowitz/status/1213997970196180994
you see, now that soleimani, the one bad actor who was capable of causing bad things to happen, is gone, everyone is much safer

this op ed is shite. total "why can't we be bipartisan?" poo poo. gently caress you joe, you're not even a democrat, you're a member of the Joe lieberman for connectitut party. eat poo poo.

especially lmao at this:

During the Iraq war, Soleimani oversaw three camps in Iran where his elite Quds Force trained and equipped Iraqi militias. According to the U.S. government, these fighters have killed more than 600 American soldiers since 2003.

it was a loving war. an unjust one. what did you want him to do.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Schmeichy posted:

the US or the forums

i was about to ask this then i realized the answer is yes

also some solid usernames in that list

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Whoever started the honeypot to begin with, thanks for the congrats

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Zyla posted:

drat the secrets out. well guess what guys, the mods got together and decided that cspam needed a new ideology, and its 'mainstream liberalism'. yeah thats right folks, get ready for non stop flamewars between the Warren Wackos and the Buttigeig Boyz, memes about zoning reform, and in-depth discussion of which tax credits are the sexiest: refundable or non-refundable

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Whoever started the honeypot to begin with, thanks for the congrats

truth and reconciliation
/
:chaostrump:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
be cool

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is now the fyad refugee thread, please post "lol, hitler" here and you won't be banned :angel:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Soy Division posted:

18 please

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Gonna say death to America before it's banable

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

this op ed is shite. total "why can't we be bipartisan?" poo poo. gently caress you joe, you're not even a democrat, you're a member of the Joe lieberman for connectitut party. eat poo poo.

especially lmao at this:

During the Iraq war, Soleimani oversaw three camps in Iran where his elite Quds Force trained and equipped Iraqi militias. According to the U.S. government, these fighters have killed more than 600 American soldiers since 2003.

it was a loving war. an unjust one. what did you want him to do.

It was also Iran seeing they were next and working to bog down the US in Iraq. It was Iran doing self-defense.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

On many occasions President Obama sensibly ordered drone strikes on dangerous terrorist leaders, including U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki. He did so without specific congressional authorization, and without significant Democratic opposition. Mr. Obama also “brought justice” to Osama bin Laden without prior, explicit congressional approval.

peak concern trolling here

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Soy Division posted:

idk "Slow-Motion Countercity War" sounds like a typical usa football rivalry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Bad (or sick!) guy