Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

euphronius posted:

I’m sad that some of our posting friends have gone away forever

they're in heaven now

where trunp is also president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

the occasions when i browse the forums logged out and run into gently caress and other filters are a huge nostalgia hit

aslo i know im late for takes on that carpedonktum thread on getfiscal but its almost like these chuds spend so much time in conspiracyland they cant tell obviously asinine jokes from sincerity

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I literally can't move out of my bed

This is amazing

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
serious post: im loving tired of everything and just want to post about how Trump is gonna step on Barron's Lego sets and ban contraceptives out of spite

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is amazing

Get some wheels for the bed.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is amazing

sleep paralysis? or did you severe ur spine?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1214232684865708032

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Bolton's testimony will probably be good for Trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

they're in heaven now

where trunp is also president

posting trump in forums heaven

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is amazing

congratulations, you've been drafted

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Agrajag posted:

i think mattis getting the gently caress out should have been a bigger red flag of things to come

also this

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1082041645758115840

its pretty funny that the best outcome of all the people resigning is that they are immediately replaced by worse/less competent people

eventually trump will just be pulling all the levers himself and we cant do poo poo about it because mitch mcconnel is allowed to keep breathing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is amazing

:(

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vote the pain away

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Have we ever seen wario and waluigi do any plumbing? Why are they wearing similar clothes to the mario bros? Do they run some sort of evil plumbing company or maybe they come up through people's toilets and rlb their houses?

after warioware lore it's apparent that wario is the only brother that runs a legit business

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i want to see what comes out of that egg when it hatches

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xaris posted:

sleep paralysis? or did you severe ur spine?

food poisoning. I'm weak as a kitten. I got up to get a hoodie to put on and got like 4 steps before I had to collapse back into bed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe they could make a wario game where you plan and execute elaborate toilet heists

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

euphronius posted:

I’m sad that some of our posting friends have gone away forever

Who went away what?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

the occasions when i browse the forums logged out and run into gently caress and other filters are a huge nostalgia hit

aslo i know im late for takes on that carpedonktum thread on getfiscal but its almost like these chuds spend so much time in conspiracyland they cant tell obviously asinine jokes from sincerity

holy poo poo and gently caress were ironically part of why i signed up

there should be a toggle to leave them on :unsmith:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Good morning to all

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Roosevelt posted:

i want to see what comes out of that egg when it hatches

its where the not melania's come from

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/1214227594524217344?s=20

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:yooge: sick... LIKE A DOG!!!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is amazing

What's goin' on

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Skull.gif I hope you get better soon.
Anyways I'm outie

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Good morning to all

its afternoon here on teh east coast but good morning friend, here's a wakeup jam just for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

That DICK! posted:

Good morning to all

except for skull gif apparently

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

uh this is moving pretty fast

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

food poisoning. I'm weak as a kitten. I got up to get a hoodie to put on and got like 4 steps before I had to collapse back into bed

same but influenza but i did manage to go to a shop to buy a bunch of samosas for a pound

the shopkeeper noticed i was sick though and kept trying to help me pack the food

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

:yooge: sick... LIKE A DOG!!!

I’m going to cast a healing spell on you

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Drive some peanut butter and crackers into your guts when you feel like you can and drink gatorade. You're gonna want a puke bucket too but you're probably aware of that

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Gotta admit that I used to believe this. The brief coverage of the Iranian Revolution in school was just two pictures of before/after and no American textbook is going to talk about the mutually beneficial propaganda of the Western world and the elites in Iran, let alone have any mention on the subject of class division.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

quote:

A former U.S. Army officer, he served as the tactical intelligence officer for the 1st Battalion 5th Cavalry Regiment and as a strategic intelligence officer at the National Ground Intelligence Center. He is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and participated in the evacuation of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Prior to his military service, Mr. Chewning was an investment banker at Morgan Stanley & Co. where he focused on corporate finance and mergers & acquisitions in the global industrials sector.

this guy joined the military after being an investment banker

:thunk:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

uh this is moving pretty fast

weird, two days ago some idiots here said it was moving too slow for not happening within a 30-second timeframe

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

weird, two days ago some idiots here said it was moving too slow for not happening within a 30-second timeframe

is there a weekend in Islam

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Siljmonster posted:

it seems like theyre made to cause misery

bed bugs were not made, they emerged, woven into the fabric of life from the same cloth as death and injustice

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

No, no, no. That vote didn't mean anything. It was completely non-binding.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

oh poo poo i found one that's not been uploaded before now lmao

lol he’s trying to do the shake and pull.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

its afternoon here on teh east coast but good morning friend, here's a wakeup jam just for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs

I am reborn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

NofrikinfuN posted:

its pretty funny that the best outcome of all the people resigning is that they are immediately replaced by worse/less competent people

eventually trump will just be pulling all the levers himself and we cant do poo poo about it because mitch mcconnel is allowed to keep breathing

Under competent admin id be really scared of them being replaced by more evil versions of themselves, but with these morons handling things and already operating a skeleton crew govt, i don't see them suddenly promoting a bunch of competent people.