Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

does Iraq know it can’t tell the USA to leave

theyre going to learn about that real soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

every time I see photos of Copiapó it looks like a cool place and I was wondering if it is really cool irl

Most places in chile are kickin rad to visit and i highly recommend anywhere for travel. Wouldnt be surpriswd if copiapo is good too but idk. You would just need to be prepared for the most passive agressive populace on earth

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

i think mattis getting the gently caress out should have been a bigger red flag of things to come

also this

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1082041645758115840

that seems relevant

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Is there a synopsis somewhere that details this recent banning spree? Goons like to write things like that down somewhere typically

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Lowtax live ban. It was reversed, but snoo decided not to return. Apparently her wife who is trans was banned too, but I don't know their username.

also, as a result of getting lowtax’s attention, kiwifarms decided to dox them

Dewgy has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Jan 6, 2020

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Schmeichy posted:

many birds are protected, it's super illegal to kill migratory birds

seagulls, idk, but animal abuse is pretty bad

birds arent real, the government is just protecting its surveillance and mind control drones

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

703 posted:

Is there a synopsis somewhere that details this recent banning spree? Goons like to write things like that down somewhere typically

Only goons keep internet history

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

euphronius posted:

killing birds is illegal ??

killing any migratory bird is illegal yea, pretty much anything other than turkey, geese, and some duck species are off limits to hunters iirc. i think there may be some exceptions for invasives like starlings and house sparrows tho

but birbs rule so idk why youd want to anyways

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
what is a liveban? my rap sheet is too pure to know

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

free hubcaps posted:

also a reminder that slayer released God Hates Us All on Sept.11, 2001, in one of the funniest coincidences of all time

"Coincidence"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

RoboFrance_29 posted:

it's when lowtax takes too many pain killers, starts a live stream and bans people in real time.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RoboFrance_29 posted:

I think he did it while live steaming idk

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

does Iraq know it can’t tell the USA to leave

On a dark desert highway
Cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of white phosphorus
Rising up through the air

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

killing any migratory bird is illegal yea, pretty much anything other than turkey, geese, and some duck species are off limits to hunters iirc. i think there may be some exceptions for invasives like starlings and house sparrows tho

You can shoot as many crows as you want in minnesota. My wife’s uncle was telling me that and I asked him why he would want to shoot a crow and he was like “uhhhh”

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

Louisgod posted:

it's when lowtax takes too many pain killers, starts a live stream and bans people in real time.

sounds like the worst kind of fundraiser

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

that seems relevant

Thats the 7th. He's getting rid of anybody who opposes going into Tehran.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

augias posted:

Most places in chile are kickin rad to visit and i highly recommend anywhere for travel. Wouldnt be surpriswd if copiapo is good too but idk. You would just need to be prepared for the most passive agressive populace on earth

how is argentina

want to go see patagonia and it would be pretty cheep to stay in a town that legit took in nazis back in the day

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Drunkboxer posted:

You can shoot as many crows as you want in minnesota. My wife’s uncle was telling me that and I asked him why he would want to shoot a crow and he was like “uhhhh”

i would not want to invoke crow wrath

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how are these people so stupid

mcconnell doesnt give a gently caress

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Lowtax has always pulled dumb poo poo like that but it happens far less frequently now so instead of it being like when they had Helltank randomly banning posters or any other comedy bang spree it now looks like targeted harassment,.on top of anything else.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

that seems relevant

peep the date

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

but birbs rule so idk why youd want to anyways

We have a bunch of feeders and suet feeders for the birds on our property. I like them all except the goddamn blue jay who spills all the seeds on the ground and acts like a dick to the other birds just trying to get some breakfast

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Dewgy posted:

also, as a result of getting lowtax’s attention, kiwifarms decided to dox them

jfc. the world is such a pile of poo poo.

this ones for you snoo, hope someday you'll come back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CsUYAP6AU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

augias posted:

also skip santiago because it's literally just south american dallas

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

GrimGypsy posted:

FREE AL YOU FUCKS WTF I WANT THOSE AWESOMR ARTS SPRINKLED IN THE THREAD gently caress U

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

703 posted:

the mods have gone insane because cspam is the only part of the forums anyone uses with regularity and they're pissed off they had to demod HE and are eventually going to have to demod the crew of people he brought into power

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
Donald Trump

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

thats like 300$ worth of food right there

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

uh this is moving pretty fast

good

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Gringostar posted:

how is argentina

want to go see patagonia and it would be pretty cheep to stay in a town that legit took in nazis back in the day

Dont know the patagonia, chilean or argentinean. From my own experience the people in argentina are way nicer than we are, but the natural beauty is hands down more amazing in chile, unless you are in the neuquen region of argentina or thereabouts i think. Just go imo the world is a gently caress as it is.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

An estimated 12 million Cane Toads have died in Australia's wildfires so far.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
existence is a joke and should be nullified completely

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Schmeichy posted:

i would not want to invoke crow wrath

Seriously, it's called a murder of crows for a reason. Antagonize them and invite the curse.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

World is a fukc

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Drunkboxer posted:

also gophers

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Rynn posted:

We have a bunch of feeders and suet feeders for the birds on our property. I like them all except the goddamn blue jay who spills all the seeds on the ground and acts like a dick to the other birds just trying to get some breakfast

blue jays are one of my favorite birds. It easy to take them for granted since theyre common but they are really beautiful birds, and also theyre corvids so theyre incredibly smart

If you get lucky you may actually hear one doing an imitation of a red tailed hawk scream, which they'll sometime do around birdfeeders to scare all the other songbirds away so that they can eat all the food themselves

theyre magnificent assholes

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

GrimGypsy posted:

FREE AL YOU FUCKS WTF I WANT THOSE AWESOMR ARTS SPRINKLED IN THE THREAD gently caress U

They auto-banned, respect to the fallen.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

walmart is powerful and gets all this first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Plinkey posted:

This is a new one

https://twitter.com/kimdaceywbal/status/1214236141039345666?s=19