Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

fits my needs posted:

so we are invading iran with what the C team? d team? lmao

The T team o7o7o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Also expect folks to be relieved of their duties since they can't be fired and told folks to gently caress off lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I take everything back, 2020 loving owns so far

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

goddamn thats brutal

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

goth smoking cloves posted:

The T team o7o7o7
poo poo it’s the P team isn’t it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

in these trying days, it's time for you, the lurkers, to step up and post

https://mobile.twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1178208564948680705

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I put my hand up on your rump
when I TRUMP you TRUMP we TRUMP

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

2DCAT posted:

So... Expect a ton of resignations soon lol

Please use the spoiler tag

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
I'm crackping'd enough to believe that Trump's gonna blow up the Super Bowl and blame it on Iran, it explains why the Patriots suddenly started losing every game at the end of the season, he let his buddies in on the plan...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

I take everything back, 2020 loving owns so far

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

absolutely incredible

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

Okay, let me handle this here, since you've decided to drag this out into the open and act like you have no loving idea what's going on.

No, dude, it's not a simple misunderstanding over some innocent statement. You troll. You say things that are specifically designed to piss people off, and then you sit back and act like you just had NO IDEA that people were going to take things the wrong way! No, they're not taking things the wrong way; they're taking things the way you intended. You know precisely what you're doing. You've been warned. You've been warned by at least two mods, and to both of them you have admitted "yeah, I know I troll GBS, I just can't seem to help myself." They have told you to stop. I have told you to stop. You don't stop.

You're a good poster in D&D, but when you hit GBS you become getfiscal, cocksucking rear end in a top hat poster extraordinaire. You have freely admitted this. LET ME REPEAT MYSELF SO THAT IT IS CLEAR TO YOU, SINCE YOU TEND TO PRETEND THAT I AM NOT SAYING THINGS WHEN I AM SAYING THEM - YOU HAVE FREELY ADMITTED TO MODS THAT YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU TROLL GBS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU POST IN IT. Do you get that? Do you get that I know what you are doing? I know. We ALL know. Drop the loving innocent act; it's over. Every single person on the mod/admin team knows what you're doing. Half the loving posters in GBS know, too.

But you continue doing it, despite the warnings, despite the probations, despite the bans. Despite the mods you've talked to SPECIFICALLY TELLING YOU TO CUT IT OUT. Why do you keep doing it? I don't know. Guess what? I don't care! Also, I don't care how unfair you think I'm being for punishing you when you break the rules. I don't know what made you think that you were above the rules just because you can make a good argument in D&D by stringing words together to form pretty, pretty sentences, but hey, you're not above the goddamned rules. I thought we'd made this clear by slapping you with roughly seven thousand probations and half as many bans, but I guess the message never penetrated your thick, self-important, egotistical skull.

Here's what it boils down to, since I've probably lost you by now or, gently caress, you're probably halfway through writing me a goddamned essay on how I'm wrong and how unfair I am and how misunderstood you are - you are an rear end in a top hat in GBS, we all know it, and the next time you're an rear end in a top hat in GBS, you're getting banned. On this account, under getfiscal, under any account you create. If I see it, I'm banning you. I don't care if you're just mildly being a dick, I am banning you for it. I don't care what you want, or what you think is fair. Your account is now my plaything, any account you create is my toy, and I'll do whatever I feel like doing with it. Eventually you'll either get the message and stick to D&D where they actually like you and you're actually not a shithead, or you'll go the gently caress away and make everyone on the forums very, very happy. Either way, whatever. I don't care, as long as you stop posting your bullshit in GBS.

Go away, getfiscal. Oh, go the gently caress away.

And if you write me ANYTHING regarding this post, if you even reply to it or mention it anywhere else on the forums ever for the rest of your miserable posting career, or if GOD HELP YOU you send me a private message over it, I am going to permaban you and then skullfuck you until you're unconscious and insane.

GET THE gently caress OUT OF GBS BEFORE I TAKE AWAY YOUR BELOVED D&D, ASSFUCK.

I dont get it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

Also expect folks to be relieved of their duties since they can't be fired and told folks to gently caress off lol

lmao bu bu “our institutional knowledge!” :qq:

democracy dies in the morning darkness dankness folks :rznv:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

2DCAT posted:

are we talking SA mods or

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Israel rolling over has deffo improved my sentiment toward the new year so far

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo how did that reporter refrain from punching her in her stupid face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

iran is good

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

fits my needs posted:

lmao bu bu “our institutional knowledge!” :qq:

democracy dies in the morning darkness dankness folks :rznv:

As it turns out 'institutional knowledge' is better written down, maybe in some kinda official set of rules.

Who knew!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

god drat

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
do you think Kushner is going to have his own drone pilot station added to his office for Iran? get one of the techs to add a sweet high score display for those bonus round multipliers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1213996868948000770?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

As it turns out 'institutional knowledge' is better written down, maybe in some kinda official set of rules.

Who knew!

mitched again

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Spoiler - - Something Awful Premium Account Required To View This Post.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

triple sulk posted:

iran is good

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy

DryGoods posted:

in these trying days, it's time for you, the lurkers, to step up and post

But, in these dark times, we must wisely ration the pills that break our brains.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Netanyahu did the three stooges nervous collar tug and then sent that tweet out in Hebrew so Donnie wouldn't @ him

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Intel&Sebastian posted:

How could Benjamin do this to me?

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Benjamins. it is not, under any circumstances, "all about them"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sometimes I think 2DCATS post should be in spoilers

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Sir Tonk posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Benjamins. it is not, under any circumstances, "all about them"

Sorry sorry I'm trying to delete it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Sometimes I think 2DCATS post should be in spoilers

How long until he starts getting fbi visits to his bar again

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

pillsburysoldier posted:

I put my hand up on your rump
when I TRUMP you TRUMP we TRUMP

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

2DCAT posted:

Lol imagine how much better this would be if every weenie moron who resigned from the Trump admin just stood up for themselves and fought this idiot fascist administration from within as hard as they could rather than roll over and give up.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

Netanyahu did the three stooges nervous collar tug and then sent that tweet out in Hebrew so Donnie wouldn't @ him

lol yeah I didn’t even think about why it was in hebrew

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WGAL/status/1214258817648734211?s=19

I guess that's one way to get it to the most at risk group.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fuckin owns

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'm gonna contact that AntsCanada guy about a bedbug farm and see if he won't unleash his fire ants on a colony of them. Whoever loses, humanity wins. And the views, likes and subscribes will be off the charts.

Buddy they don't even let the ants fight each other.

He loves his dumbass hobby like they're actually real animals

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

2DCAT posted:

Spoiler - - Something Awful Premium Account Required To View This Post.

lmao that's such a good picture

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh my god in just 1 week Trump has managed to unite Iran and Iraqi religious divides AND fracture the US-Israeli mutual death pact

lmfao loving destroyed

https://twitter.com/J_ManPrime21/status/1214255830230392832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

the default autocomplete word on my ios keyboard is "trump" lmao

Did you say, "trump"?