Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

wow more like 'gently caress You And Dead" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
All of my life the UN has mostly acted as an (ineffective) counter to US unilateral action, so it's still extremely weird to me that it's headquarters is in the US.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

We ain't goin nowhere until you accept our peace bombs lovingly!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Only man alive who knows how that cupcake dog felt

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
wow, thats some real commander in chief nerves of steel decision making by something awful administrator "A Handed Missus"

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

fyad was too insular a circlejerk for its own good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Religious gay kids pray for whipping. JONAH, the orthodox jewish gay conversion therapy organization makes you hit an effigy of your mother with a tennis racquet as you call your mother-effigy a whore. because...that heals your gayness. And that's the least weird they are.

Mormons are famous for electroshock therapy, but their greatest evil was administering a drug which simulates the physiological symptoms of drowning for 48 to 72 hours. Because turning a person into a vegetable through unimaginable torture makes them not gay.

If you don't know anything about the history of religious anti-gay movements just imagine the purest distilled evil your mind can comprehend. And also know that humans are clever and have successfully exceeded your imagination ten times over.

also, the men who end up in charge of those "pray away the gay" facilities as often as not turn out to be the kind of guys who want to molest teenage boys

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!

Don't be a fool!

I will give you a break for about 35 minutes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Invading Chicago plotline from January 2017 coming full circle

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1214333364997697536

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

All of my life the UN has mostly acted as an (ineffective) counter to US unilateral action, so it's still extremely weird to me that it's headquarters is in the US.

because nobody is going to stop them from pulling poo poo

right now is just a period where there is a US president who knows that the US can just pull a ton of BS

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol the delivery fee will be more than the cost of a large pizza

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Invading Chicago plotline from January 2017 coming full circle

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1214333364997697536

DCGA is not gonna stick

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"Ive given the army 30 years of my life and welp thats all going down the drain real quick"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Considering lowtaxs inexplicable fondness for fyad the only way they could gently caress up is going full nazi, and, well,

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Elephanthead posted:

I'm polish and I don't understand the hate.

when large numbers of German and Irish immigrants came to america in the 19th century they were scene as a foreign cultural threat to the WASPs who were already established, and so there was yet another thick layer of prejudice added to american culture, and in the 20th century these groups were replaced with Italians and Poles, and later on with other immigrant groups; it's all part of a rich tapestry of intolerance and xenophobia

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

this might be the trumpiest thing yet

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

TracerBullet posted:

One time I thought I'd get some CSPAM cred by attempting to live transcribe a Trump speech because I'm a pretty fast typist. I got like 3 minutes in before I was undone by a series of nonsense ellipses and garbage words. Then I got drunk and forgot about it. This is my contribution

literally :same:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

I'm polish and I don't understand the hate.

sir, this is a hardware store

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
sounds like that group of aides tasked to solve the homeless problem hasn't gotten anywhere

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Attention lurkers: Posting adorable pet photos is also content.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Listen, you can’t learn without making mistakes ok

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

twoday posted:

when large numbers of German and Irish immigrants came to america in the 19th century they were scene as a foreign cultural threat to the WASPs who were already established, and so there was yet another thick layer of prejudice added to american culture, and in the 20th century these groups were replaced with Italians and Poles, and later on with other immigrant groups; it's all part of a rich tapestry of intolerance and xenophobia

Well I have been logging into everyone netflix accounts and cuing up home alone 4 and 5 so I understand.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Fallen Hamprince posted:

wow more like 'gently caress You And Dead" lol
gently caress You And Died

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
fyad whipsaw

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pancakes posted:

Careful that got snoo banned

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I DISOBEYED THE GODS

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao i'm guessing it would take a SC vote to move the UN elsewhere, which the US would veto. even if i'm wrong lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Elephanthead posted:

I think the mistake was allowing defense contractors to be the leaders of both political parties.

eisenhower was right

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's loving depressing that the fyad thing had to fester so long before someone actually did something about it

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Like its clear what the response should be under normal circumstances, the general did the right thing and he probably was lead to believe that he should start writing that memorandum but at the same time it was also clear what the white house stance on the matter is. They've been trying to pressure iraq behind the scenes to let them stay.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Pancakes posted:

Is there really no snow in Illinois in January or did you move

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Just make a new UN but without the US

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

women's lives often seem a lot more fun in incel fantasies than in real life

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidFutrelle/status/1214328065779740672

I can't afford a van so I just ride around the neighbourhood on a scooter and flash my rear end to people at the bus stop

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

a treaty ratifies by Congress. impeachable conduct.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's loving depressing that the fyad thing had to fester so long before someone actually did something about it

there just had to be a long and detailed discussion about the pros and cons about having a subforum full of nazis on the site

decisions like this aren't made in a day

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

women's lives often seem a lot more fun in incel fantasies than in real life

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidFutrelle/status/1214328065779740672

I mean if I could do the same thing I would

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

felt like a good time to say

tm,rup

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Schmeichy posted:

Is there really no snow in Illinois in January or did you move

Its 50 degrees now, so much for global warming.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

ArmZ posted:

a treaty ratifies by Congress. impeachable conduct.

Lol you think we have laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

youll always have a home here arf jason

what are you doing