Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demisexual Papyrus
Jan 6, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

snergle posted:

also lots of sexism. nothing from the 90s is good and pure except cobain and he was murdered by courtney love.

hosed up that you decried sexism then went on to post something sexist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/cgdelvallejr/status/1213587962409181185?s=21

https://twitter.com/cgdelvallejr/status/1213865407821557761?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
The idea anyone should have to carry a gun to feel safe in this country is loving insane.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

The idea anyone should have to carry a gun to feel safe in this country is loving insane.

Like I said, when you actually live in a dangerous country, the idea that a gun will make you safe is extremely dumb. All the times I was held at gunpoint where I live, the robbers always acted in groups and caught you by surprise. Being armed and even trained will do nothing about two armed men who got you from behind. If you have a gun they'll take it and kill you

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If you are accosted by ruffians in an alleyway you should draw your rapier and challenge them to meet your cold steel with their own

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol that goons rallied around the B list celebrities weird classism.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

you're the worst poster on these forums

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yet you manage to be the worst post on a page with a victim-blaming rape apologist, so

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

hawowanlawow posted:

I'm right here you know also lol goons

you who let poop the least of you let poop the LORD

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CharlestheHammer posted:

This thread has enough content to work with. You don't need to make more.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

hawowanlawow posted:

Kind of proving my point here.

Though I guess it was unfair not to single out the over paranoid losers instead of all goons

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Yet you manage to be the worst post on a page with a victim-blaming rape apologist, so

incredible self own

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

incredible self own

"no u" is really the best you've got?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

hawowanlawow posted:

incredible self own

Thanks, I just upgraded

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

"no u" is really the best you've got?

really curious to hear what you're so offended about.

nobody in the thread sided with the woman who got some Uber driver fired, and when I called a guy out for being disengenuous and saying people did, you said that was worse than rape apologists. that's a pretty powerful self own dude

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

truly we are all publically owned, much like your toothbrushes and toilets after the revoluton

it's the people's poop now

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Can we skip the whole two posters saying "I'm not mad in fact I'm laughing" routine just this once

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

really curious to hear what you're so offended about.

You're an arrogant wag which is really saying something in this crowd.

quote:

nobody in the thread sided with the woman who got some Uber driver fired, and when I called a guy out for being disengenuous and saying people did, you said that was worse than rape apologists. that's a pretty powerful self own dude

Your joke was hack and I escalated to show how bad you were breaking the flow, but sure keep mistaking those trees for the forest and pretend it's verbal judo.

Danaru posted:

Can we skip the whole two posters saying "I'm not mad in fact I'm laughing" routine just this once

We're done, but I'm sure there'll be at least one more "no u" coming.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Danaru posted:

my operating philosophy in PYF is to let bad posters give themselves enough rope since this community is both good and good at roasting, but if neither of the bad actors appear to back off then please report them with the coupon code #NOTACTUALLYLAUGHING and I will swoop in to assess the situation assuming that I am neither asleep nor tending to my sick cat

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

During the French revolution they were killing so many people they started just tying people up and putting them on boats, then sinking the boats in a lake.

I'm saying easily sinkable boats will be a growth industry.

How hard are mega yachts to sink?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

there wolf posted:

How hard are mega yachts to sink?

No idea. Sounds like a great science experiment, just need a bunch of zipties first.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Pastry of the Year posted:

my operating philosophy in PYF is to let bad posters give themselves enough rope since this community is both good and good at roasting, but if neither of the bad actors appear to back off then please report them with the coupon code #NOTACTUALLYLAUGHING and I will swoop in to assess the situation assuming that I am neither asleep nor tending to my sick cat

Pet your sick cat for me, ours was sick Christmas week. She started horkin' on Christmas Eve and kept it up until the next Monday.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

In conclusion, I dont want them to come into my house because I dont want them to see that i haven't done laundry or cleaned dishes in 3 weeks.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Basically

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Len posted:

Pet your sick cat for me, ours was sick Christmas week. She started horkin' on Christmas Eve and kept it up until the next Monday.

Thank you! She's going in for an ultrasound tomorrow; she's had bloodwork from hell to breakfast and it's all like "she's fine;" meanwhile, her fever has persisted for going on three weeks and she's only two years old and, you know, I'm a little mad about it.

(Mad being, as it so often is, the face-saving mask that sadness and frustration wears)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Pastry of the Year posted:

Thank you! She's going in for an ultrasound tomorrow; she's had bloodwork from hell to breakfast and it's all like "she's fine;" meanwhile, her fever has persisted for going on three weeks and she's only two years old and, you know, I'm a little mad about it.

(Mad being, as it so often is, the face-saving mask that sadness and frustration wears)

You'll have to let us know what they find, you can't leave us hang now

I once paid $80 to get an x-ray of a constipated cat because they're little balls of chaos and can't just stay healthy

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

donate your face to the poor you monster

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

here's my kitty that was diagnosed with large cell lymphoma in December 2018, a cancer with a 6 month life expectancy. He's enjoying the new year so far. he's an idiot too

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Len posted:

You'll have to let us know what they find, you can't leave us hang now

I once paid $80 to get an x-ray of a constipated cat because they're little balls of chaos and can't just stay healthy

Lmao try to get a cat owner not to talk about their cat(s) once invited, we're like god damned draculas

I wouldn't presume to think her health was of interest to anyone in the "idiots on social media" thread apart from my being one of the titular idiots, but I will happily update any well-wishers on her condition.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

nerdz posted:

here's my kitty that was diagnosed with large cell lymphoma in December 2018, a cancer with a 6 month life expectancy. He's enjoying the new year so far. he's an idiot too

Cats, working as intended, the little balls of chaos that they are

This was New year's Eve. The game we were playing is in a small package about the size of a wallet. This rear end in a top hat managed to find it and lay across it as if to prove no boardgame box is safe

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Yeah, balls of chaos is right. My roommates and I tried to give our fat cat a bath, and it did not go well. He's got scratches up his chest and back where she climbed over him to get out of the tub. I took a back claw to the face. So we found out pet smart does cat grooming for ~$31...

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Anora posted:

Yeah, balls of chaos is right. My roommates and I tried to give our fat cat a bath, and it did not go well. He's got scratches up his chest and back where she climbed over him to get out of the tub. I took a back claw to the face. So we found out pet smart does cat grooming for ~$31...

Yeah, one cat handles a bath okay but the other becomes a ball of claws and howls. We give PetSmart like $40 and they'll bath, trim the claws, and out claw covers on. The added bonus of us getting to watch him try to shake the claw covers off after every step is worth it

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Not getting my face slashed by my cat is plenty worth it.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Katt posted:

We're going to need a leftist council of Nicaea to settle this schism on whether Uber drivers deserve to be treated as people or not.

Byzantine posted:

I'll handle this.

This got lost in the Uber poop discussion and shouldn't have.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

🎖| Please😳 rise 😎 for the 🤨 national 🏁 anthem 🎶 of boomers 🤪 🎺🎺🎺 Video Games 🎮 cause violence 😡👊🏼, Phone 📱 bad 👎, book 📚 good 👍 I hate 😒 my wife 👰 Pause ⏸️ the Fortnite 🥇 please 😤 Funny 🤣 Facebook 😜 minion 🤭 memes 🤪

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Anora posted:

I think cats have this automatically built in as a feature.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

christmas boots posted:

I think cats have this automatically built in as a feature.

My cat occasionally goes to the bathroom and sits on the shower floor and meows until I give him a wash.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So yes, but the software is buggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Still, love the cat.