Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://i.imgur.com/dBM28ND.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Looking forward to watching this:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1214403956824248320?s=20

Also, I haven't gotten drunk in a week, was able to limit myself to a couple drinks while eating out recently and generally feel pretty drat good.

I have no idea if this will work for anyone else, but today I substituted a low carb Monster energy drink and some extra evening coffee to get a caffeine buzz instead of a booze buzz, followed up with some exercise at the gym. Now with the mild caffeine overdose and pushing myself just a bit too hard, I'm mildly nauseous enough not to even want a drink, saved myself like 1200 calories, and scratched that "I'm sitting at a computer, I should be drinking something/be buzzed" itch.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Flavius Aetass posted:

the resurrected snoo coming out of her mouse hole

Truth Coming Out Of Her Well To Shame Mankind

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Taco Duck posted:

Is it true that Lowtax broke his wiener and is now purging CSPAM and FYAD?

one of those things is false

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

MadJackal posted:

Also, I haven't gotten drunk in a week, was able to limit myself to a couple drinks while eating out recently and generally feel pretty drat good.

I have no idea if this will work for anyone else, but today I substituted a low carb Monster energy drink and some extra evening coffee to get a caffeine buzz instead of a booze buzz, followed up with some exercise at the gym. Now with the mild caffeine overdose and pushing myself just a bit too hard, I'm mildly nauseous enough not to even want a drink, saved myself like 1200 calories, and scratched that "I'm sitting at a computer, I should be drinking something/be buzzed" itch.

wow!

what are you gonna do next?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

No. 6 posted:

Imagine a holodeck where Gillian Andersson blows smoke in my face while David Duchovny feeds me Wendy's Frosties.

how about David DeSantos and Jillian Clare for a combined $50?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Just ro be clear that I totally want to bone Gillian, but even I have to add realism to my fantasy so she's only hacking cancer smoke in my face and never running her fingers down my back post-coitus. Oh god where is my 1911?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

reminder that the very first play of the entire league resulted in a career ending injury.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
uh oh

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

they better have cool nicknames on their unis

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

BgRdMchne posted:

damnit, jim im a doctor not an engineer

lol doctors are glorified body mechanics :guillotine:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

triple sulk posted:

im going to take a massive poo poo on lou dobbs grave when he croaks

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

No. 6 posted:

Just ro be clear that I totally want to bone Gillian, but even I have to add realism to my fantasy so she's only hacking cancer smoke in my face and never running her fingers down my back post-coitus. Oh god where is my 1911?

we're all waiting for you to be even more clear

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

No. 6 posted:

*taps "horny is prohibited" sign and clears throat*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MadJackal posted:

im glad youre making healthy choices. good luck!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The XFL again? What's the pitch this time, extra chud friendly?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grondoth posted:

Pretty much

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

MadJackal posted:

low dose of 5htp every day has done wonders for me

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
hot take: Days of our Lives peaked with the Marlena possession storyline

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey everyone i just wanted to let you know that the vegetarian biryani i had for dinner today was bonkers good, it was from this place in DC that is down some steps: https://goo.gl/maps/T8Jh816fP5yVJBb5A

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

fosborb posted:

hot take: Days of our Lives peaked with the Marlena possession storyline

:hai:

i've never watched this show but i'll just agree

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Grondoth posted:

Finally, a football leave where anyone KNEELING FOR ARE ANTHEM GETS FIRED!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

No. 6 posted:

sir, SIR

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://i.imgur.com/39NCZGn.mp4

:snoo:

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Grondoth posted:

no kneeling and love triangles

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao Battlehawks is the most interesting name

loving defenders, really?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

traumpoo

think I can sell some poop emoji shirts to resisters with this.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

hey everyone i just wanted to let you know that the vegetarian biryani i had for dinner today was bonkers good, it was from this place in DC that is down some steps: https://goo.gl/maps/T8Jh816fP5yVJBb5A

i'm not going down those steps...is that a wire?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Grondoth posted:

anyone returning a punt has to take off their helmet

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

for once the actual answer is TRUMP!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

tenderjerk posted:

The enterprise crew does some dumb rear end poo poo with a machine that can make imagination real

A bunch of moonshine grade turbo nerds using revolutionary technology to manifest varying combinations of lovely, creepy & creatively bankrupt fantasies is maybe the only prediction tng nailed

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Should have gone with Attackers

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Schnorkles posted:

its kinda funny to me that lowtax as broke brained and insane as he is somehow manages to understand things better than his entire admin team

don't keep doubling down on bad decisions and actually just do something rather than vomiting words at your user base and trying to look like you're taking things seriously while being paralyzed with indecision.

maybe he saw Visions while his spine was flapping around inside his body

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

XFL with handguns. half of which are randomly loaded in secret

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmfao get a flu shot like an idiot... If you don't want several days off work and a codeine syrup prescription lol loving idiots

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

living in the climate nightmare is like being in a david lynch film just great

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

biryani recipes can be as complicated as you want, a lot of them are really insane with multiple separate spice blends and persnickety rice cooking procedures

most of the stuff you get in the US is really boring, I'm happy for you that you can get the good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GridojtCXDE

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Also, I'd like a single#1 with unsweetened ice tea, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

The recent problems in CSPAM will be addressed shortly.

hello al