Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fosborb posted:

the weird part is that enough of cspam needs to reaffirm its notoriety that lowtax just chilling around here would get far more serotonin spikes than literally any other action

a couple years ago lowtax ran for president of cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

i was in the mountain again this weekend and I'm beginning to discover that I'm happier there than here

IN the mountain?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Reading more about that letter, I'm trying to imagine even a small startup business making that kind of mistake with correspondence. They sent it to a guy and that guy to get some kind of opinion, and they sent it to another guy and that guy sent it to another guy? That's just pathetic.

"Hey we're going to send you a letter something like this one, can you share your first impressions? It'd be much appreciated, thanks."

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

her tweet calling out for trumps help, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gcrmarketing/status/1212596588415086592

I'm sure this guy was involved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HowleyReporter/status/1153077783586844673

Another pizzagate

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Agronox posted:

IN the mountain?

the hangar is built into the side of an unnamed mountain in the centennials, didn't you get the memo?????

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i honestly cannot tell what the "this thread is dedicated to" thread is about

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

freckle posted:

punchy resign

ive reflected on my actions and decided that IMMINENT WAR

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Schnorkles posted:

i was in the mountain again this weekend and I'm beginning to discover that I'm happier there than here

if the mountains so great why don't you marry it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Schnorkles posted:

the hangar is built into the side of an unnamed mountain in the centennials, didn't you get the memo?????

a really awesome cave on the side of a hill would be cool, except for the bears and mountain lions who found it thousands of years ago

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

ive reflected on my actions and decided that IMMINENT WAR

:hmmyes:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Wanna fight a dude on the plains on megiddo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i didnt know boneitus also leads to a serious case of broke brain

well he lives in missouri so uhh

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

this thread is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

I’m back in Chicago and just discovered Sinema Obscura on local late night cable, they show a bunch of local music videos and short films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGA52me8Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph6S-Li_ToY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rthp4tC5Kx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW85UTXsRkM

it’s p fuckin awesome

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

It's always projection. I'm beginning to suspect these q-berts worship Satan and get off to CP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
schnorkles and the mountain sitting in a tree
P I S S I N G

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

No Abe

NO!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Japanese have been some of the easiest to be captured by terrorists, and many were beheaded by ISIS. Abe's a drat fool

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How long after starting a new job do you think it is safe to assume they don't drug test? I just started a new job but it's sort of state contracted so I feel like at some point they'd have to test us but I haven't heard anything yet and drat I want to smoke up

for me it's 100% of my tenure because if my employer ever announced intent to piss test me i would walk the gently caress out immediately

i touch computers tho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

lol

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1214416274400456704

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How long after starting a new job do you think it is safe to assume they don't drug test? I just started a new job but it's sort of state contracted so I feel like at some point they'd have to test us but I haven't heard anything yet and drat I want to smoke up

the only places I've encountered that tested in the field basically test everybody on site if anybody has to be tested, post-accidents etc.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
i actually enjoy brian williams' show bc he includes random poo poo I either forgot about or just straight up didn't know.

the last military commander the US directly assassinated? Yamamoto

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Sheeeit, this abcug lady is a munchausen person too

https://twitter.com/Marie53725117/status/1211883665950683136

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

why is his dick at his kneecaps?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

i actually enjoy brian williams' show bc he includes random poo poo I either forgot about or just straight up didn't know.

the last military commander the US directly assassinated? Yamamoto

and even that was during a war, and a pretty unremarkable situation too (other than the fact that they knew where he was because they could break the Purple code)

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

:d2a:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

ScrubLeague posted:

i honestly cannot tell what the "this thread is dedicated to" thread is about

some admin made a post and they were like "hey we dealt with the issues that were happening please stop posting about them!" which is super dumb - and the original title of the thread reflected that - and now it's just people complaining about lovely admin/mod stuff (which is totally justified tbh)

i think, i could be wrong tho

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

same

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

emfive posted:

and even that was during a war, and a pretty unremarkable situation too (other than the fact that they knew where he was because they could break the Purple code)

It was during an actual just war.

And then all those vets grew up to be a bunch of loving war mongering shitstains...

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Dilbert was pretty funny until the guy went bat-poo poo insane

scott adams was alwasy pretty crazy it just wasnt until he had throat surgery to remind him he could speak that he gained the confidence to voice it

like he bases his "trump is a master persuader" poo poo on a hypnotism class he took 25 years ago

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
some fox intern prob just got fired lmbo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Local wildlife gun look like this after a week

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

he had throat surgery to remind him he could speak

whats this now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

scott adams was alwasy pretty crazy it just wasnt until he had throat surgery to remind him he could speak that he gained the confidence to voice it

like he bases his "trump is a master persuader" poo poo on a hypnotism class he took 25 years ago

yea one of the Dilbert collection books has a couple of essays at the end that are pretty :catstare: and it was kind-of when I stopped thinking about Dilbert

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Nice.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like scott adams put out fan newsletters letting his audience know exactly when dilbert hosed because his tie would be smoothe

he couldnt speak for a few years and then got throat surgery but it was probably anxiety or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

snoo posted:

using my phone for this one, don't ask, thx

er, sorry, wrong courtyard