Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

biden nearly gave the republicans a giant grand bargin that would have done severe damage to the safety net and the republicans backed out because any appearance of working with the democrats would be bad

lmao "mildly cooperative"

yeah you can’t even say “they’ll be more cooperative because he’ll give them everything they want”. If the Dems move to the right, the Republicans will move even further right

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah! posted:

SANDERS

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I mean I guess anything's possible after he said the United States is a bunch of scummy murderers after Bill O'Reilly lightly pressed him to quit openly praising Vlad lmfao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the black baby yoda

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

they hate us for our freedoms

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfjcyeIGGeY

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

excited for the “see, these people kill our troops and yet you were mad that we killed one of them?” takes

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

I know Biden has severe dementia, but does he legit not remember how republican legislators acted back when he was vice president?

BIPARTISANSHIP

REACH ACROSS THE AISLE

RESTORE NORMALCY

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's not a forever war if we declare re-invasion and arbitrarily reset the clock to zero

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trulu

https://i.imgur.com/PdMtR5K.mp4

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I mean I guess anything's possible after he said the United States is a bunch of scummy murderers after Bill O'Reilly lightly pressed him to quit openly praising Vlad lmfao

Thata because tv Republicans never want to appear blood thirsty

Actual chuds want blood in all their entertainment

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

torb

https://i.imgur.com/uUmCMDd.mp4

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Exxon being hit by Iran is a bigger risk than American bases being attacked: retired General

Ssshhhh! Quiet part too loud!

lol its not like iran doesn't already know it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tarp

https://i.imgur.com/q3s9H7i.mp4

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

How many season one cast members of cspam are left. Am I the Tim meadows

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

everything sucks, but I’m a big fan of Iranians just roasting us as a new twitter trend

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Rah! posted:

SANDERS

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Norton posted:

Do any 2 Q believers even agree on what the prophecy is?? I have so much trouble following the Q people's posts. i get the feeling none of them can even explain their wacko ideas or can agree on who is a body double and who is currently in Guantanamo or whatever. I guess this guy is expecting Hillary to be drug out onto the field in chains before the game, because Q being real required her to be arrested right? i thought that was a big part of it.

It's like they each just made up 100 random unrelated conspiracies, but since they label their madness as Q they can all agree that they are all correct since all these other people believe in Q too?? And they are sitting around wishing and half expecting the president to confirm every one of their stupid ideas simultaneously by saying some insanely cheesy line about storms? it's all a bit much to take in for me. i kinda really wanna talk to a Q believer now

the prophecy is that they will win and all their enemies will die or be laid low and tremp will facilitate this

that's literally it, the in between is completely irrelevant and mutable

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
does anybody know if there’s steve scalise dlc for sniper elite? asking for a friend

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Schnorkles posted:

biden nearly gave the republicans a giant grand bargin that would have done severe damage to the safety net and the republicans backed out because any appearance of working with the democrats would be bad

lmao "mildly cooperative"

It is truly incredible that there are still succ dems that think bipartisan cooperation is possible with republicans after the past decade in which republicans would rather scream NO DEAL at bills that dems give them everything they want and most of the time more because they'd be acknowledging the dems place in government. Yes the party that sees bipartisanship as the most damning political poison possible is definitely going to play nice with you.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

poo poo's popping off

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

iranian news running the base attack story now:

https://twitter.com/FarsNews_Agency/status/1214681636153020416

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol remember the helicopter footage where this guy reached for his gun twice while cops were already drawn on him like he was doing the macarena or something and then he got popped

he should have done like in this 80s music video scene Patton Oswalt has a bit about wherein Ted Nugent deflects the cops' gunfire with the power of his guitar rockin'

(I cued the video up to 3:14 where the scene starts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE&t=194s

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Why is it Q+ now? I feel like a boomer when they started adding letters to LGBT

eric ciaramella posted:

oh hey it still exists

The second C stands for Crack

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If Martin Luther was livin, he wouldn’t let this be

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
christ kills

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

It is truly incredible that there are still succ dems that think bipartisan cooperation is possible with republicans after the past decade in which republicans would rather scream NO DEAL at bills that dems give them everything they want and most of the time more because they'd be acknowledging the dems place in government. Yes the party that sees bipartisanship as the most damning political poison possible is definitely going to play nice with you.

Buh?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Takes a poopie in my pants) uh oh

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

guess it's gonna be a long night

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

(Takes a poopie in my pants) uh oh