Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pog boyfriend posted:

glad that the admins are all active and ready to help gas threads and nobody is unprobated for attacking a permabanned nazi mod lol. Classic poo poo

glad they tried to gaslight you and squizzle and other newly appointed mods into not knowing about Operation: Party Plane Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
great posting everyone tonight was one in a million

Grymauch
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paranoid randroid posted:

*looney tunes Factory Music playing over a succession of mods falling down a flight of stairs amidst drum kits*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaC0vNLdLvY&t=73s

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

In Training posted:

i mean. do you know how absurd that sounds when you read it back to yourself
Unless you can donate directly through Discord I doubt Lowtax has thought about it in years

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

paranoid randroid posted:

*looney tunes Factory Music playing over a succession of mods falling down a flight of stairs amidst drum kits*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rssz8l3rJn4

Efb

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

At the very least I think we can all agree he was certainly not the best mod.

Certainly not the worst mod

?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Delete D&D all their mods are tainted by their trust of the Nazi Detective. Make C-Spam a top level forum and make TGRS A subforum of let's say.......The imp zone seems chill.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

redneck nazgul posted:

glad they tried to gaslight you and squizzle and other newly appointed mods into not knowing about Operation: Party Plane Jones

I gotta say the LEAST he could have done was take on the spy name Party Van Jones

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Doublestep posted:

has anyone pointed out the fact that the discord PPJ was "infiltrating" is a loving Rust discord

like from the severity of the way KM and Jeffrey were posting I was assuming it was like some stormfront poo poo but its just a video game discord

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

Lowtax do the right thing. Rename cspam to LF and bring back Fyad as it's subforum

FYAD will be moderated by the CSPAM syndicat

Grymauch
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i like your style

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

Lowtax do the right thing. Rename cspam to LF and bring back Fyad as it's subforum

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Kill All Cops posted:

Moving forward the mod team as a whole will make a concerted effort to explicitly state on anything longer than a sixer what rule or standard is being violated

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

I gotta say the LEAST he could have done was take on the spy name Party Van Jones

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

this is the wrong way to think about c-spam

c-spam is a welcoming place where you are encouraged to post and feel safe and comfortable and where we do our best to take care of each other. you are also encouraged to recognize that idiot kings are mad tyrants, or not, as it suits them.

we wish no heads on pikes.

i don't think bernie is the best democratic candidate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

There was like 3 or 4 different stages where I was like "this is calming down, I should head to bed" and then... it kept getting worse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lowtax having no idea what's going on around him sounds perfectly normal.

fair lol

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

a helpful bear posted:

Certainly not the worst mod

?

ppj was not a child rapist

maybe

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Lowtax having no idea what's going on around him sounds perfectly normal.

this lol

unnoticed
Nov 29, 2005

That's odd...

Augus posted:

Okay I’ll say this much, I don’t think PPJ was really a nazi.
I think he was just a tremendously insane moron that had no idea what he was doing and also a really petty rear end in a top hat about it.
This has all been extremely funny and stupid.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

Schnorkles posted:

i just want to quickly state that ppj perma banning himself not only wasn't necessary, it is the consequence of a series of terrible decisions made by the moderation team over the last few weeks.

The administration has not acted in good faith, not engaged in good faith, and just done whatever the gently caress it felt like. Whenever a forum would get out of hand, we'd get a few paragraphs of "oh here you go now go away and shut up" and it was loving absurd.

Here's the reason this matters:

This is a community. We exist in this community. Some of us care deeply about other members of this community. With your total ineptitude, you have shattered portions of OUR community. My friends are gone. They can't or won't come back, and it is completely and totally because of your actions. We stay and get angry because we WANT to be here, and we want to work with moderators who engage with us in good faith and are part of the community that we built.

If you can't understand that, and its clear that basically none of you do, then you need leave. And now.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the fact that ppj was enough of a brain genius to post... whatever that was is enough evidence to demonstrate he needed to go i think

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Barks posted:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Delete D&D all their mods are tainted by their trust of the Nazi Detective. Make C-Spam a top level forum and make TGRS A subforum of let's say.......The imp zone seems chill.

the forums structure should be shuffled every season

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think the idea that km and jeffery just loving believed him is the funniest one so i'm picking it, and, at request, i will recommend it to any who ask

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

Ruggan posted:

so who are the nazis here? off siters? mods? both?

why did some people catch probes for saying bad stuff about nazis?

It's you
You are the Nazis

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Agronox posted:

not to worry you can just read the succ zone long enough to realize your mistake

unnoticed
Nov 29, 2005

That's odd...
Barely ever post these days but gotta get in on this historic night

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Baller Ina posted:

Yeah I'm sure the '03 or whatever holed up in coupons was a part of that meeting

when I was a mod on a lovely vB forum a million years ago we would stick people we were friends with in a forum that barely anyone posted in and have them post there just enough that making them a mod would make sense

just sayin

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
daffy's cspam and the other guys are the mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ly35NQfZw8

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Agronox posted:

youre right hes the compromise candidate

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Doublestep posted:

has anyone pointed out the fact that the discord PPJ was "infiltrating" is a loving Rust discord

this secret nazi discord server we needed to send our top operative to infiltrate literally had a link to it just sitting around in the private game servers forum

it doesnt work anymore but still

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

woah i missed this one is that like literally just sticking plugs into chickens
She ran a space heater for them in her basement so they wouldn't get cold and was surprised when they died

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

Grymauch posted:

i like your style

I was trying to get the timestamp right, but radium code ate it

:(

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Daikloktos posted:

My favourite was when Twisty got probated for asking about chickens in the chicken thread and subsequent digging found the mod in question "murdered chickens with ac/dc hadokens".

Or maybe it was the drug mod who told the dying heroin addict to try LSD instead of rehab and compared himself to Lenny from Of Mice and Men in his subsequent tell-all to Something Sensitive.

i feel like a child, sitting around the fire, hearing my elders tell the great stories of old

Doublestep posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbaPi5J0Eg

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

the fact that ppj was enough of a brain genius to post... whatever that was is enough evidence to demonstrate he needed to go i think

Maybe you're the insane one.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Augus posted:

Okay I’ll say this much, I don’t think PPJ was really a nazi.
I think he was just a tremendously insane moron that had no idea what he was doing and also a really petty rear end in a top hat about it.
This has all been extremely funny and stupid.

he spent more time in the nazi discord than posting on the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Barks posted:

Lol sure