Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Daikloktos posted:

I love that Capri Sun Tzu was right loving there in the screencaps PPJ posted and yet he was walking free as this all went down. I'll believe Jeffrey when he says PPJ passed him alt suspicions but just loving lmao.

Still want to hear about these other goons KM said were working alongside him.

It was the secret plan to be so bad some of them would self own out of annoyance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
PPJ: Rest assured, dear posters, your criticism towards me is unwarranted. You see, I am actually the biggest loving idiot ever. Secondly, *blows face off with a 2-guage*

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Cspam infrastructure week going strong.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

The forums are going to have to live with being seriously understaffed while the mods are deployed in a particularly blackpilled Arma 3 server. If it is any condolence, they dont want to be there either.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
It's amazing to me that the mods appear to believe that deleting threads means they never happened and all the people who posted in them will just forget about them

It's not the flashy light thing from Men in Black, you guys

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Fyad: gonna make out with hitler and feel his rear end and tits lol. Tongue going wild lmfao
Admins: (USER HAS BEEN CALLED A NAZI BY VICE.COM)
Poster: eine kleine rust-machinnën kills juden!!
Admins: it says here he owns ss but lets make sure were not jumping to conclusions...

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
gently caress Party Plane Jones, glad he's gone. What a stupid piece of poo poo.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It's amazing to me that the mods appear to believe that deleting threads means they never happened and all the people who posted in them will just forget about them

It's not the flashy light thing from Men in Black, you guys

the mods, in an effort to ensure that the forums remain free of nazis, send the threads to something called the comedy gas chamber

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
pariah plane jones

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

apropos to nothing posted:

the mods, in an effort to ensure that the forums remain free of nazis, send the threads to something called the comedy gas chamber

We need to change it to the comedy gulag

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Spike Lee's new film, Whiteplaneman

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This. It's reprehensible that the name of the place for closed threads is after somewhere that minorities and political prisoners died.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Cspam infrastructure week going strong.

i love it when my preferred subforum fills a power vacuum following a week of failed coups and purges lmao

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

apropos to nothing posted:

after load bearing slur i just assume jeff tried to edit it at some point and it caused sewage to start coming out of the bathroom shower

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Fyad: gonna make out with hitler and feel his rear end and tits lol. Tongue going wild lmfao
Admins: (USER HAS BEEN CALLED A NAZI BY VICE.COM)
Poster: eine kleine rust-machinnën kills juden!!
Admins: it says here he owns ss but lets make sure were not jumping to conclusions...

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

haven't laughed this hard and at something so stupid since hillary lost to trump

ppj doing the lords work lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Vice reporter: so tell us about the nazi problem on your forums
Lowtax: well the FYAD forum was just full of them. they had a thread where they were literally asking Hitler to do an AMA after his Fortnite twitch stream finished. they also had a whole thread that was full of pictures of birds and the site administration was reasonably certain that the birds were a secret code, where each bird was supposed to represent a member of the waffen-ss
Vice reporter: right, right. and what about the site administration who also turned out to be nazis?
Lowtax: the what now?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Frumply posted:

haven't laughed this hard and at something so stupid since hillary lost to trump

ppj doing the lords work lmao

Lord Haw-Haw

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Can't believe I missed all of this poo poo.

Mods please change my name to Discord Nazi Hunter

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

spending hours teaming up with nazis to defend a base in rust, telling the mods that they have important spy stuff to take time off to make sure nobody raids the nazi rust base, as an Elaborate undercover operation that has produced no notable bans in years some how

lmao

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Inglorious discords

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012

flashman posted:

Inglorious discords

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

flashman posted:

This. It's reprehensible that the name of the place for closed threads is after somewhere that minorities and political prisoners died.
It's worth reiterating that the name came from Lowtax giving furries their own forum, then training them there and renaming it "The Furry Concentration Camp", before finally turning it into The Gas Chamber as it stands today.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

flashman posted:

Inglorious discords

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did
This is some "Trump was only on the Epstein plane to expose his crimes" poo poo.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Daikloktos posted:

It's worth reiterating that the name came from Lowtax giving furries their own forum, then training them there and renaming it "The Furry Concentration Camp", before finally turning it into The Gas Chamber as it stands today.

Dang, and he did all that just cause they were flurries? That's f**ked up man

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I can’t believe Peter Soeller was a mod

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

flashman posted:

Dang, and he did all that just cause they were flurries? That's f**ked up man

some people just like frosties better

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

im permabanned poster party plane jones. i first started modding when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “double agent hunting nazis” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “stop sullying my doner” and “brazil has the best shooting vids these days” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing leftists in the corners of dnd etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of modding was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” modding to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to neoliberalism. peace.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

dex_sda posted:

im permabanned poster party plane jones. i first started modding when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “double agent hunting nazis” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “stop sullying my doner” and “brazil has the best shooting vids these days” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing leftists in the corners of dnd etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of nazi hunting was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” modding to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to neoliberalism. peace.

:laffo:

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

a member of something awful's staff was posting (as a spy) in a nazi discord.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

dex_sda posted:

im permabanned poster party plane jones. i first started modding when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “double agent hunting nazis” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “stop sullying my doner” and “brazil has the best shooting vids these days” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing leftists in the corners of dnd etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of modding was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” modding to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to neoliberalism. peace.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

dex_sda posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

flashman posted:

Inglorious discords

lmao

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

quote:

my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “stop sullying my doner” and “brazil has the best shooting vids these days” in my head for hours

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Just lol forever at this poo poo.

I cant believe it after everything that went down the last couple months and he just posts it all out there.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Jacque Pott
Nov 6, 2010

dex_sda posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dex_sda posted: