Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Graham and Hannity agreed last night Teirmipo should bomb Iran's oil

frown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm in Ohio and all the lefties i know are trying to get on the bloomberg campaign. the field organizer positions pay $60k a year and they figure that it'll take 2-4 weeks after getting hired for the higher ups to realize they aren't doing any work. that's what we call "praxis", folks

I had a fun exchange this morning with a guy on Facebook insisting we had to vote for Biden or else. I mentioned Biden campaigning for Fred Upton in 2018 and his recent statement about McConnell will cooperate when Trumkijiop is gone and he replied with, "I guess you can always vote for Jill Stein."

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kumba posted:

is there a good summary of wtf happened last night re: ppj and continuing forums drama? i went to sleep. gently caress

also good morning thread. tromp
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909720&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post501429228

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909720&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post501438237

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Crusader posted:

so it's really sounding like iran struck in a way designed to allow for an iranian domestic narrative that revenge has been taken, but not hit seriously enough to where the us can choose to stop things here without pissing off all the chuds

unfortunately trump does whatever the last person he watched on tv or talked to says to do, so uh, who's in trump's ear right now

A looney tunes-style angel and a devil sitting on his shoulder but they're both Sebastian Gorka ranting about seeking revenge for the Persian conquest of Thermopylae in 480 BC.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

it does kind of kick rear end that americans are so loving sick of war that even the god drat foxstaffel was trying to talk president wetbrains down

and it only took two straight decades of costly quagmire to do it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tirade posted:

I don't have the power to declare war :confused:

some day, friend

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"the beach is closed," lol ok

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:shepface:

I think this needs to go to the succzone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

kumba posted:

is there a good summary of wtf happened last night re: ppj and continuing forums drama? i went to sleep. gently caress

also good morning thread. tromp

lmao what in the world

What's the TLDR didn't read version?
PPJ worked undercover as themselves on discord to find Nazis by posting with Nazis in order to save SA from Nazis?

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
been a crazy night what with missile strikes and me reading SA outside of the tromp thread. glad everyone’s still here.

[well except for those who aren’t I guess :/ ]

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

New Jerseese people were mostly just had when they saw those photos and realized the beach wasn't actually molten lava or a crime scene or something and they could have gone the whole time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Logo_Daedalus/status/1214653003552165889

:psyduck:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

New Jerseese people were mostly just had when they saw those photos and realized the beach wasn't actually molten lava or a crime scene or something and they could have gone the whole time

We made Christie memes for months and people still joke about it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
why do GBS people hate CSPAM so much?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao what in the world

PPJ worked undercover as themselves on discord to find Nazis by posting with Nazis in order to save SA from Nazis?
yeah he was a secret nazi double-agent

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

How do I bleach this from my brain

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Tirade posted:

A looney tunes-style angel and a devil sitting on his shoulder but they're both Sebastian Gorka ranting about seeking revenge for the Persian conquest of Thermopylae in 480 BC.

and the only difference between the two gorkas is that one has a slightly bigger head

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao what in the world

yep

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

probably jose keeps talking about how much funnier we are

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao what in the world

He. Kept. Us. Safe.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
i feel vindicated by ppj being an evil nazi cretin because he probed me for calling the president the r word. unforgivable

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

punchymcpunch posted:

probably jose keeps talking about how much funnier we are

Jealous of our freedom rats

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Welcome back friend

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

He. Kept. Us. Safe.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TheHoosier posted:

Well at least the Patriots lost

:hai:

trump is gonna send in touchdown t*m to Iran as a peace envoy and he will open mouth kiss the ayatollah and war will be over

:monar:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

A lot of people have no real convictions so they don't believe anyone else has any.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Know who else permabanned himself? That's right. Hitler.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

earofavegetaplanet posted:

the conflict will resume in cyberspace

:wth:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

And not just any Hitler. Adolf Hitler.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

I feel like the people who most often make it through selection for special forces are also screened for their chudliness

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

good morning goons we live to f5 another day

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

magiccarpet posted:

good morning goons we live to f5 another day

Posting station ready

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Posting station ready

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The tests came back. You've been diagnosed with "Way too Online"

I'm sorry. It's late-stage. There is no cure except logging off, so it's effectively terminal.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

UFOTacoMan posted:

i had been out of the gbs world and living in games and tcc but cspam from the outside looked liked fyad without the weird background

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Lawman 0 posted:

How do I bleach this from my brain

trunso[p

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

finally

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

This isn't really what people have in mind when they demand paid internships.

https://twitter.com/tjmcnab/status/1214653879960383492?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

703 posted:

i had been out of the gbs world and living in games and tcc but cspam from the outside looked liked fyad without the weird background

Look this is the nicest forum with the fewest unnecessary rules and best focus (weed, news, hanging out with posts)