Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

baka kaba posted:

oi I wanna be the fackin proime ministah

yaaaaaaas

you forgot "babs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

to be fair I started doing the simpsons aussie PM bit instead

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Gizzus sum council pop babs

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider
Looks like nobody else is willing to do the hard work to become Prime Minister, or even wants to be PM at all. I'm voting JessFlips.

Campaign slogan: I want it. Gimme.

Edit: Jess immediately backtracks on wanting to be Prime Minister in painful TV interview.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
NC10 would require the Government to seek to negotiate continuing full membership of the EU’s Erasmus+ education and youth programme.

https://twitter.com/PARLYapp/status/1214993816652066818?s=20

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

NC10 would require the Government to seek to negotiate continuing full membership of the EU’s Erasmus+ education and youth programme.

:(

Looks like the Mrs was right when she said she'd be one of the last to do Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs.

Purple Prince
Aug 20, 2011

At uni I lived with Erasmus students for my final two years. It was great meeting people from around Europe and listening to their different stories and world views.

Also they all agreed British food is crap.

But nope, isolationism is better. So long for this hell country, I doubt I'm coming back.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Barry Gardiner might run for leader?

Seems like a dumb move.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

sebzilla posted:

Barry Gardiner might run for leader?

Seems like a dumb move.

If you're talking about the Lewis Goodall tweet then McCluskeys denied it

https://twitter.com/LenMcCluskey/status/1214989359516135429?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
not sure who to vote for in the deputy election with rayner and butler both standing

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

mycomancy posted:

Coohoolin, do you have PMs? I'd like to ask about your co-op pub.

Yeah feel free, fire over

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Jose posted:

not sure who to vote for in the deputy election with rayner and butler both standing

All else being equal I'd rather have a bame woman in a position of power over another white lady.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Miftan posted:

All else being equal I'd rather have a bame woman in a position of power over another white lady.

This. And it would be nice to have someone who is so openly trans positive

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Coohoolin posted:

Yeah feel free, fire over

I really enjoyed the BBC podcast on coop pubs. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07wxk2f

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

glad to see the british higher education system going directly into the trash lol

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001
Now that you've finally got rid of the utter wankers that were mostly R. Guyovich and a bit Party Plane Jones.

I just want to say Hello.

I'm back.

I'm also old enough to know how to trigger wankers.

Funny that.

New year, so call me crazy.. let's play nice.

Lowtax is right.

A loving COMEDY WEBSITE.

Not a political avenue for your own failings in life and wish to hate others.

Peace.

(Ricky Gervais hates you)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

BobbyThompson posted:

Now that you've finally got rid of the utter wankers that were mostly R. Guyovich and a bit Party Plane Jones.

I'm back.

Funny that.

Lowtax is right.

A loving COMEDY WEBSITE.

Peace.

Lmao dont you have pubs to go drink gin in

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oh no not ricky gervais

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

BobbyThompson posted:

I'm back.

Funny that.

Lowtax is right.

A loving COMEDY WEBSITE.

Peace.

????

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Mate, if you need a vegan steak bake, I'm more than happy to pay.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

BobbyThompson posted:

I'm back.

Funny that.

Lowtax is right.

A loving COMEDY WEBSITE.

Peace.

the only thing triggering me is how loving boring you are for someone who thinks they're an epic troll

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

BobbyThompson posted:

Mate, if you need a vegan steak bake, I'm more than happy to pay.

?????

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

ThomasPaine posted:

the only thing triggering me is how loving boring you are for someone who thinks they're an epic troll

Mate, if you need a vegan steak bake, I'm more than happy to pay as well.

Not an epic troll at all, just someone who is capable of not using ad nauseam insults as the only avenue of discourse.

Do you want a fruit shoot with it?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He's back, the gin and tonic twat, and he's out of control.
He's back, posting a load of crap, and he crawled out of his hole.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

BobbyThompson posted:

Is this that right wing comedy that PJW was talking about?

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

OwlFancier posted:

He's back, the gin and tonic twat, and he's out of control.
He's back, posting a load of crap, and he crawled out of his hole.

I always did like you, you massive, beautiful twastard.

Promise not to touch your avatar in 2020. x

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Looke posted:

I used to think my MP was a good guy if a little centrist, but he’s a certified loving melt the daft oval office

https://twitter.com/darrenpjones/status/1214630292201365506?s=21

Yeah he's poo poo. Wants to be an independent MP more than a left Labour one so this fits.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
can't believe someone spent their New Year's wish on getting a boring lovely troll back ITT

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1214981388216291330

Royal family starting this decade like they ended the last. The tweet undersells it but the story is basically "gently caress you we quit".

oxford_town
Aug 6, 2009

blunt posted:

Royal family starting this decade like they ended the last. The tweet undersells it but the story is basically "gently caress you we quit".

it's more like 'we'd rather enjoy our life of wealth and status and not have to do public appearances for the monarchy'

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Julio Cruz posted:

can't believe someone spent their New Year's wish on getting a boring lovely troll back ITT

I also bought platinum.

That means if I read anyone not using humour/satire as a genuine reason to post, instead I read arrogance or hate, due to having no loving clue about the world, combined with a small and ineffective penis, I can quickly post an appropriate meme.

I've already said it once.

Lowtax is correct.

gently caress you hard left failures and your arrogant hate of anyone who is either successful or questioning. It's not acceptable to just be a sycophantic tosspot.

Mwah

BobbyThompson fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 8, 2020

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
Gonna be some good tears from the gammons tomorrow :getin:

Also a shitload of racism blaming Megan. :smith:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I tried reading that thread in gbs for ages and with ex fyad's and cspam people all in full on irony mode I have concluded I am old as gently caress and need a lie down.

Were there supposed to be a load of images in the op that everyone read (my browser seemed to hate all of them)?

Was ppj a well meaning moron or a nasty manipulative fucker?

If anyone can just give a legit reply to the last q at least.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BobbyThompson posted:

I also bought platinum.

That means if I read anyone not using humour/satire as a genuine reason to post, instead I read arrogance or hate, due to having no loving clue about the world, combined with a small and ineffective penis, I can quickly post an appropriate meme.

Lowtax is correct.

gently caress you hard left failures and your arrogant hate of anyone who is either successful or questioning. It's not acceptable to just be a sycophantic tosspot.

Mwah

pming him goatse isn't against the rules just so everyone knows

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Spalec posted:

Gonna be some good tears from the gammons tomorrow :getin:

Also a shitload of racism blaming Megan. :smith:

Would that be the gammons who can afford to drive a car and pay council tax?

Night night, off to drink g&t.

I'm back, and tonight.. my work is done.

[Insert quality whoosh sound effect, purely to add to your hate]

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

blunt posted:

kill all Royals, but at the same time I don't blame them one bit

the tabloids have been gleefully making GBS threads all over them at every opportunity so I'm not surprised they're noping out

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Jose posted:

pming him goatse isn't against the rules just so everyone knows

I always liked you too btw, you Northern scum.

(Ask NMN about where I used to live, I'm old enough to have history with the broken doll)

Peace x

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

BobbyThompson posted:

I also bought platinum.

Lowtax is correct.

Mwah
I briefly thought that this is Nick Mullen, but Cum Town is way funnier and more successful than this guy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really can't read the phrase hard left any more without thinking it's the title of the best chuck tingle book never written.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Jippa posted:

I tried reading that thread in gbs for ages and with ex fyad's and cspam people all in full on irony mode I have concluded I am old as gently caress and need a lie down.

Were there supposed to be a load of images in the op that everyone read (my browser seemed to hate all of them)?

Was ppj a well meaning moron or a nasty manipulative fucker?

If anyone can just give a legit reply to the last q at least.

egos mate.

They creep up on everyone, unless you spend the majority of your time being self depreciating.

The problem is forgetting that you are meaningless, and thinking you are required.

I promise not to post again tonight, just been reading SA for like.. 18 years.. it wasn't nice watching it being destroyed by ego and stupidity.

I hope it gets back to intelligent satire and fuckwittery again, and no more ego.

I have faith. nn.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)