Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

i fuckin' hate ghosts

lol buddy, look behind you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Posting girl-Trump is dangerously close to horny.

The mods will hear of this!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Admiral Ray posted:

that's not even close to being the same ring

if it's one thing goons know it's how to spot a ring

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

I never thought I'd be saying this, but thanks tucker!

now please go drown yourself in a pool of your own blood and piss, you fascist gently caress

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

why has nobody managed to doxx Q yet?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

wasn't tucker screaming about flooding the streets with iranian blood or was that just hannity

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
Some real new world order poo poo

Thank you! Very cool!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Eleven Eleven posted:

iirc didn't they doxx the op of the poo poo on 4chan and it turned out it was a looser 20 something shitposting... only :matters:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Eleven Eleven posted:

the only person who can is a toad man from the phillipines who depends on Q for his meal ticket (and is probably Q)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Grondoth posted:

This is a fascinating time in american history that I wish I was reading about in the luxury space communist future instead of experiencing

There is an honest to god cult around this president, who is the most obviously lovely president we've ever had

a hybrid of the Lakota ghost dance and the Crusades

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

campfire posted:

lmfao at dumping the guy who ghosted you

the only way it makes sense is if you assume she means, dump the guy who murdered you and turned you into a ghost

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Grondoth posted:

Huh, maybe I should apply

I figured it'd be filled

I worked it in 2010 and it was pretty stupid and disorganized, but easy money. Beat the hell out of bouncing around lovely restaurant jobs when the economy was still poo poo from the financial crisis tho I did end up on homeless camp duty at one point and people who live in tents really are not interested in helping the government out.

If you need the money I'd say go for it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

wasn't tucker screaming about flooding the streets with iranian blood or was that just hannity

tucker is the weird libertarian/fascist mix and hannity is a mega neocon

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cool thanks for reminding me of the worst roommate I've ever had, a fat ableist abusive gaslighting piece of poo poo who insisted she had cherokee heritage but waffled when asked for details and insisted she had fibromyalgia (she was just obese and lazy as poo poo), worshipped pit bulls, wanted to become a lawyer and eventually a slumlord (one evening she detailed to me her plan of buying up abandoned office buildings and turning them into tenements as a plan to secure a steady stream of income), and was succ to the loving bone. just the absolute worst example of white trash from indiana. she adopted a dog without warning me and sprang it onto me while I was taking midterm exams, and I eventually had to do most of the dog walking and feeding because she was too lazy to bother taking care of it other than having it as a lapdog

she would've been a diehard Warren supporter, this tweet is like custom designed to appeal to her, and I'm angry that I have to think about her years later

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

DryGoods posted:

i was confused by this at first. but i looked it up and yep, Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America

lol youre crazy dry goods, you’re so crazy :gurf:

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

a hybrid of the Lakota ghost dance and the Crusades

Q is Trump Ghost Dance is a powerful take

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
2020: when tucker carlson might have actually done a good thing

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

cool thanks for reminding me of the worst roommate I've ever had, a fat ableist abusive gaslighting piece of poo poo who insisted she had cherokee heritage but waffled when asked for details and insisted she had fibromyalgia (she was just obese and lazy as poo poo), worshipped pit bulls, wanted to become a lawyer and eventually a slumlord (one evening she detailed to me her plan of buying up abandoned office buildings and turning them into tenements as a plan to secure a steady stream of income), and was succ to the loving bone. just the absolute worst example of white trash from indiana. she adopted a dog without warning me and sprang it onto me while I was taking midterm exams, and I eventually had to do most of the dog walking and feeding because she was too lazy to bother taking care of it other than having it as a lapdog

she would've been a diehard Warren supporter, this tweet is like custom designed to appeal to her, and I'm angry that I have to think about her years later

lol owned

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

oh my god don’t watch this

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/UFYkEwr.mp4

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1215032997172432896

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

2DCAT posted:

Just got off the phone with my security firm. Looks like someone has comprised my ip address and has been posting trujp! on various forums. It's a dangerous world out there

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
I was thinking how funy it would be to make a bunch of nonsense fake Q infographics and post it to see if anyone took the bait and then i crack ping realized thats already exactly what Q is

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

oh no not the linkin park guy :(

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

I was thinking how funy it would be to make a bunch of nonsense fake Q infographics and post it to see if anyone took the bait and then i crack ping realized thats already exactly what Q is

yeah it's impossible to make anything funnier than the actual stuff they make

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

1st viewing: total dogshit, why would you post this garbage

6th-25th viewing, singing Gulag The Boomers: actually this slaps pretty hard

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

fake it till u make it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Admiral Ray posted:

"oh boo hoo i haven't dealt with some problems or emotions i had in life and now i haunt this place a bloo bloo bloo"

shut the gently caress up ghost we all got problems, get out of my loving house

many such cases

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

folk qanon theories bearing no resemblance whatsoever to the original conceit are quite a development

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trumps policy is the last thing he saw on fox news.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Tumrp

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1215093738206310400

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Uranium posted:

folk qanon theories bearing no resemblance whatsoever to the original conceit are quite a development

the aliens stuff is part of the original concept. the great awakening is supposed to trigger the release of the alien technologies that the deep state cabal has been hording, including the cure to all diseases and teleportation tech.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

drat dude, here this always makes me laugh

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

garnets are canceled

am I expected to recognize the corpse in this forensics photo

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

anybody got a scan of the fold out liner art for let’s get free? can’t find it on google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Joementum posted:

the aliens stuff is part of the original concept. the great awakening is supposed to trigger the release of the alien technologies that the deep state cabal has been hording, including the cure to all diseases and teleportation tech.
wait, i thought they were rosicrucians who swore to heal the sick without pay, and meet in secret every 50 years