Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

the aliens stuff is part of the original concept. the great awakening is supposed to trigger the release of the alien technologies that the deep state cabal has been hording, including the cure to all diseases and teleportation tech.

Seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I knew that poo poo wasn't real teen Vogue

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Joementum posted:

the aliens stuff is part of the original concept. the great awakening is supposed to trigger the release of the alien technologies that the deep state cabal has been hording, including the cure to all diseases and teleportation tech.

Are you sure this isn't the church of the subgenius behind this, at least in part?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

be warned there is a ton of gore if you click through

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

:psypop:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

twoday posted:

garnets are canceled

am I expected to recognize the corpse in this forensics photo

twitter's cropping algorithm is bad, but if you click through, it's soleimani

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

twoday posted:

garnets are canceled

general salami

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1063083286312992768

:hmmyes:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

dear god q has figured out xterm transparency

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/stephanixmedina/status/1215023328123072512?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

huh

I disagree with the others who say you are going to far and appreciate your offsite infiltration and research efforts

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

twoday posted:

garnets are canceled

Suleimani, IIRC

twoday
May 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

twitter's cropping algorithm is bad, but if you click through, it's soleimani

but he died on a highway in Iraq and that hand is in a lush grassy environment

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

ghost gave her phantom calf cramps

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

On Tuesday, according to the Hockessin Community News, it became clear that the vice chairwoman of the Republican Party of Sussex County, Delaware, was not going to step down following a virulent screed on Facebook that members of her own party denounced as anti-Semitic.

“What amazes me the most in these theatrical Congress hearings, is to see how many Jews ‘In Name Only’ lend themselves to be in the hoaks [sic] of the pure made up story of Impeachment that the Democrats have woven as spiders catching flies and bugs,” wrote Jordan. “These jews [sic] have been enrolled to come and testify, to come and interrogate and to be involved in anything that the Democrats enlist them to do to try to look credible to the people of this country.” She went on to say that Jews are defying God’s will “as it was in the times of the Old Testament.”

Jordan’s Facebook account appears to have been subsequently deleted.

It's all a sic hoaks purpletraited by sic jews

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lawman 0 posted:

Seriously

yes. trump's MIT uncle stole part of the alien tech from Tesla before the cabal silenced him and now Trump is on the cusp of getting his revenge.

(i am totally serious this is what they believe)

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/levarburzum/status/1215011839467278338

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
this thread makes me want a pet rat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1215093738206310400?s=20

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Joementum posted:

yes. trump's MIT uncle stole part of the alien tech from Tesla before the cabal silenced him and now Trump is on the cusp of getting his revenge.

This is why he hates aliens.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

take some sudafed. it'll clear you right up.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

keeping the election safe! (for rigging)

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Joementum posted:

:allears: omg more lore please

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Sharkie posted:

this thread makes me want a pet rat

I love them so much

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
as with all Qanon poo poo, there is a grain of very weird truth in it. the FBI did actually hire John Trump to read Tesla's notes to figure out if he'd invented a death ray

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

terfs are basically conservative men

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
facebook should not be allowed to exist.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

as with all Qanon poo poo, there is a grain of very weird truth in it. the FBI did actually hire John Trump to read Tesla's notes to figure out if he'd invented a death ray

all conspiracy theories have some truths mixed into the trail mix of insanity.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god they're in a little hammock :3:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fireside Nut posted:

:allears: omg more lore please

i recommend the Qanonanonymous podcast. their free episodes go into a lot of detail about all the dumb Q theories.

or just google "Qanon" + "any dumb conspiracy thing you've ever heard of" and you'll find a lot of.... interesting things

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Big Adolf Wölfli Energy

Pepperoneedy has issued a correction as of 03:37 on Jan 9, 2020

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The only way to read this is that all the other royals are pedophiles.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Joementum posted:

the only person who can is a toad man from the phillipines who depends on Q for his meal ticket (and is probably Q)

q is actually three people, two of them are tracybeanz and baruchthescribe and i can't remember the third. they were recording a video and had a half-typed Q post open on the computer screen in the background (that they hurriedly closed when they realized it was visible). later that same post showed up on the board.

i hate that i know that

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

if the philadelphia eagles get roped in the qanon canon idk even know anymore

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1215094191786774528

know the feelin'

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's all a sic hoaks purpletraited by sic jews

Delaware Republicans sure are having a hard time with antisemitism and homophobia :thunk:

There was another guy in another county saying a bunch of poo poo in that vein as well.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:ms:

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1215080448113725441

twoday
May 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

sure, he was a scientist with connection to the feds based on his scientific work, how does that carry over to the rest of the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

yeah the third is pamphlet anon aka coleman rogers who actually got caught on live stream logging in as q, then said "whoops leg cramp" and cut the feed lol