Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

sinnesloeschen posted:

why the fuk isnt that gospel of peter thing an anime

oh and also gently caress you, hello

it would be a good anime

quote:

Peter turned unto the people that followed him and said: "Ye shall now see a great and marvellous wonder. "And Peter seeing a great dog bound with a strong chain, went to him and loosed him, and when he was loosed the dog received a man's voice and said unto Peter: "What dost thou bid me to do, thou servant of the unspeakable and living God?" Peter said unto him: "Go in and say unto Simon in the midst of his company: Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls." And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: "Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls." And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed. Simon within the house said thus to the dog: "Tell Peter that I am not home." Whom the dog answered in the presence of Marcellus: "Thou exceeding wicked and shameless one, enemy of all that live and believe on Christ Jesus, here is a dumb animal sent unto thee which hath received a human voice to confound thee and show thee to be a deceiver and a liar. Hast thou taken thought so long, to say at last: 'Tell him that I am not home?' Art thou not ashamed to utter thy feeble and useless words against Peter the minister and apostle of Christ, as if thou couldst hide thee from him that hath commanded me to speak against thee to thy face: and that not for thy sake but for theirs whom thou wast deceiving and sending unto destruction? Cursed therefore shalt thou be, thou enemy and corrupter of the way of the truth of Christ, who shall prove by fire that dieth not and in outer darkness, thine iniquities that thou hast committed." And having thus said, the dog went forth and the people followed him.

blah blah, there's a lot more. Simon is a wizard who uses his powers to rob gold old ladies, but he also can fly and Peter uses his god powers to knock him out of the air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Squizzle posted:

punchy did you figure out how to work yr buttons ok on a technical lvl or do they still make you go “what......what???” like they did to me for like a week and a half when i first got them

punchy is ik? good choice. do mods appoint IKs or does it have to be an admin?

EHF, chokes, plinky, dry goods, nichael (again) should be Ik, they’re good people. and rotate cumshits n turdfuzz

cumshits reign was good

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Bulgakov posted:

3250 new posts since i fell asleep late last nite or w/e!!

what happen???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im about 99% sure that shear modulus is an ik too. not sure why hes not on that list

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Bulgakov posted:

3250 new posts since i fell asleep late last nite or w/e!!

what happen???

trimp

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

im about 99% sure that shear modulus is an ik too. not sure why hes not on that list

i think he was like, two days ago?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
oh yeah, i forgot to check in on the Morning Crew Takes

woof that sounds like work though. i think instead i'll take a Little Teeny Time Bit of time to thank OUR PRESIDENT for the wonderful, fanTasticK job he's doing running the country - America First!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

thanks to those post I'm def gonna make strombos this weekend

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
who is "Squizzle"?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods posted:

who is "Squizzle"?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

EHF, chokes, plinky, dry goods, nichael (again) should be Ik, they’re good people. and rotate cumshits n turdfuzz

cumshits reign was good

i dont think theres a set way to do it. for years we just got new iks whenever zdr felt like it—hence the long epoch of baloogan

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
okay that stromb looks delicious

gently caress you

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Bearjew posted:

who is Paramemetric

they have that av thats kinda like vvvwwwrruuuuummmmmm

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

giving out avs and gang-tags, imo

we can give people avs?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

who?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

DryGoods posted:

who is "Squizzle"?

i think he’s that plane what likes polls

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

squizzle stole my idea in advance of my stating it

this feels bad because nobody has any reason to believe you

i believe you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen posted:

okay that stromb looks delicious

gently caress you

gunna get a strom on the way home from work tomorrow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

cumshits reign was good

oh god yes please make me IK

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i mean

how the gently caress you gonna tell a talking dog to say you're "not home"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Squizzle posted:

i dont think theres a set way to do it. for years we just got new iks whenever zdr felt like it—hence the long epoch of baloogan

fyad appointed iks at random like every week and I can’t imagine any admin was bothering to poke in and actually do it, so I thought mods could do it but idk how any of that poo poo works

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
what kinda meats should my weekend strombos feature

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Plinkey posted:

gunna get a strom on the way home from work tomorrow

the calm before the strom

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NofrikinfuN posted:

this feels bad because nobody has any reason to believe you

i believe you

NofrikinfuN.....thank you

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i'm just fuckin in awe here

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
fuckin dog walks in that house and starts doing a monologue like that old fucker who was always on IFC in the 90s

"I SAID, TELL HIM I AM NOT HOME"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

punchy did you figure out how to work yr buttons ok on a technical lvl or do they still make you go “what......what???” like they did to me for like a week and a half when i first got them

i worked out how to do a 6er and thats it basically

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

oh god yes please make me IK

hmm

*scribbles "seeks authority AND TRU,M" into notepad*

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

BraveUlysses posted:

what kinda meats should my weekend strombos feature

yes

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

thinking about them strombs

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i asked all the ex-iks i know how to do stuff and they just lmaoed at me

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

weekly thread vote for ik. democracy now.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

currently prospective iks are getting a bit more scrutiny than that, at least in cspam

if schnorkles werent so busy in his professional life hed have gotten a note asking if he wanted to be an ik. but in the fullness of time, everyone will have their turns of service

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

currently prospective iks are getting a bit more scrutiny than that, at least in cspam

if schnorkles werent so busy in his professional life hed have gotten a note asking if he wanted to be an ik. but in the fullness of time, everyone will have their turns of service

TUP

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

punchymcpunch posted:

i asked all the ex-iks i know how to do stuff and they just lmaoed at me

there's a little exclamation point by posts that i liked to click but i forget what it does

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

:pepper:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

Squizzle, Bearjew, and Punchy pulling the cspam levers of power

things are looking up

forever

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008