Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Co-dependency the comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I kind of like that she signs her work via the character's monogrammed dress. That's kind of a cute way of incorporating the signature into the drawing.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/beatonna/status/1214975558813208578?s=19

Shamshel
Sep 20, 2003

Angel of phallic symbols
As much as my cold heart wants to hate those comics, they are inoffensive ~~just relationship things~~ and afaik the author hasn't been outed to be a shithead, so I can't.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We'll hate them for you, my child

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
They do a good job of delivering on some of the punchlines, like the one about her finishing his meals where her mouth is just her entire head gets the point across fairly effectively.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
girls deserve stupid webcomics just as much as gamer bros. these sharebait facial media comics are cute and straight girls need to justify the overly elaborate headcanons they build for their utterly unimpressive partners.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

The worst aspect in my opinion is that the relative heights are too exaggerated, so it makes her look like a child. Which is a little gross.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

BioEnchanted posted:

The worst aspect in my opinion is that the relative heights are too exaggerated, so it makes her look like a child. Which is a little gross.

as someone who is 6'6", it's about normal.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BioEnchanted posted:

It happens, one of my best friends has a mom whose like 5'2" and a dad whose like 6'17"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Skwirl posted:

It happens, one of my best friends has a mom whose like 5'2" and a dad whose like 6'17"

Dang that's tall.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

Dang that's tall.

I have no clue how tall he actually is, but I have a feeling he could stand next to an NBA player without looking small. and his wife is very tiny.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
that's dumb, tall women are obviously superior as evinced by their tallness. that's why my wife is two giraffes stacked atop each other, clad in an elegant and well fitted lab coat suitable for the breeding of beetles in.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
my ideal sex act involves a saddle and riding her into battle, dispatching foes left and right, slaying enemies, shattering pikes upon my upturned shield

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

baby can have little a cocaine, as a treat

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Still can't believe this is making 800,000 a month on Patreon

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Brute Squad posted:

as someone who is 6'6", it's about normal.

It would definitely help if there were other characters to compare them to, to show that he's particularly tall, but it's partially the overall proportions making them both look kind of small.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So he is about as tall or a bit higher than Brienne from GoT and she is only a head above Tyrrian lannister?
My new internet rule is to always convert imperial measures to TV characters.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Eh, relatively inoffensive feel good stuff sells well, to no-ones great surprise.

Sometimes you want to experience heart rending tragedy and witness the death of hope, most of the time you'd just like to feel that tomorrow might be better than today.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
They inhabit the exact same saccharine niche as the "Love Is ..." comic strip which has been running from 1970 until the present day and has been MASSIVELY successful

Except without the weird nudity. (Apparently when the strip was printed in the UK it was changed so the characters were fully clothed)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's about two naked children who are married.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They inhabit the exact same saccharine niche as the "Love Is ..." comic strip which has been running from 1970 until the present day and has been MASSIVELY successful

Except without the weird nudity. (Apparently when the strip was printed in the UK it was changed so the characters were fully clothed)

Why does only one of them have nipples, and only sometimes?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randpop:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://i.imgur.com/0uQNGmj.mp4

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the comics ruin the good gif

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

ChubbyChecker posted:

the comics ruin the good gif

i disagree

hisssss

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I never noticed before that when it gets traction on that lintel on the floor it turns around to attack her, but immediately loses traction again and goes back to ineffectual flailing.

I wonder whether she knew EXACTLY what she was doing or whether she had NO IDEA what she was doing, because a big lace monitor that size will EXTREMELY gently caress YOU UP if it gets hold of you. I knew some guys who ran a reptile store and they were perfectly happy to handle any of the snakes but were way way more wary of their big lace monitor.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
monitors are venomous, too :ohdear:

or is that just Komodo dragons

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Turn on your monitor

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

In Soviet Russia, monitor turns on you.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

I never noticed before that when it gets traction on that lintel on the floor it turns around to attack her, but immediately loses traction again and goes back to ineffectual flailing.

I wonder whether she knew EXACTLY what she was doing or whether she had NO IDEA what she was doing, because a big lace monitor that size will EXTREMELY gently caress YOU UP if it gets hold of you. I knew some guys who ran a reptile store and they were perfectly happy to handle any of the snakes but were way way more wary of their big lace monitor.

Same energy as that video of the woman casually dragging a bigass snake around and chucking it in some water

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

For some reason I seem to remember her being from Texas, that being Australia, and her not knowing a goanna will wreck your poo poo.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Randaconda posted:

monitors are venomous, too :ohdear:

or is that just Komodo dragons

Komodo dragons are a kind of monitor and afaik they're not venomous they just extremely loving nasty mouths and you'll almost certainly get a horrible horrible infection if bit.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

She knows what she's doing, it tries that like twice a week.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Baron von Eevl posted:

Komodo dragons are a kind of monitor and afaik they're not venomous they just extremely loving nasty mouths and you'll almost certainly get a horrible horrible infection if bit.

I thought newer science had found that they were actually venomous, along with having a nasty gross mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's a topic for discussion really, they might be venomous, they certainly produce 'something' in their jaws which might act a bit like a venom but might not be used by the monitor lizards as a venom.