Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Our parents had way loving better conspiracy theories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Louisgod posted:

*proposing to my girlfriend with the iphone ring attachment, but in the ring's place it's a piece of paper that says Marker 9*

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Oh poo poo, you're 8 behind!

I just jumped from a 405r to a 406k thanks to our president. I'm still young so I think I'll be able to get to 409k in the next few years.

I'm rockin a 420k get on my level

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1215287261606051844?s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
:yooge: YOUR IRAQI DINARS HAVE NEVER LOOKED BETTER!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
44% of the nation making less than $18k and trump talking about 4 oh whatever Ks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
This motherfucker taking credit for a drop in cancer rates

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Inspector Hound posted:

Our parents had way loving better conspiracy theories

This one doesn't seem coherent enough to be a "theory"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

moist turtleneck posted:

44% of the nation making less than $18k and trump talking about 4 oh whatever Ks

And Fatty's on the loo

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Mayor Dave posted:

This motherfucker taking credit for a drop in cancer rates
Biden said he would cure cancer, trup just went right out and did it

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Love to claim that i am curing cancer by virtue of being a strong smart prez

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Louisgod posted:

I loving hate everything

:same:

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

This one doesn't seem coherent enough to be a "theory"

Lmao, a superb description of qanon thought in ten words. Bravo!

e: take out the "one" and it's even better and less than ten

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RepAdamSmith/status/1215289703194415106?s=19

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
this administration cured cancer by cutting funding to cancer research and cancer treatment and also causing the early deaths of millions before they were old enough to actually get cancer

trunp!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mayor Dave posted:

And Fatty's on the loo

The Fatty's on the loo
The Fatty's on the loo
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The Fatty's on the loo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
*walter voice*

MARKER NINE

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WarMECH posted:

this administration cured cancer by cutting funding to cancer research and cancer treatment and also causing the early deaths of millions before they were old enough to actually get cancer

trunp!

Art
Of
The
Deal
:smugdon:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

your tauntaun wopnt make it to the ninth amrker

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
As someone who's supervisor was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer and now it is bigger and spread after 2 rounds of chemo and they are going to just let it take it's course because they are out of FMLA and need to come back to work so they can keep their life insurance for the family to receive, I am maybe a little upset by the loving tweets. Supervisor still has 15 more years before they could touch their 409ks fyi.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
It just occurred to me that there's not much difference between Q watching and stock market technical analysis

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Asproigerosis posted:

As someone who's supervisor was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer and now it is bigger and spread after 2 rounds of chemo and they are going to just let it take it's course because they are out of FMLA and need to come back to work so they can keep their life insurance for the family to receive, I am maybe a little upset by the loving tweets.

Trump

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

Holy poo poo really

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Asproigerosis posted:

As someone who's supervisor was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer and now it is bigger and spread after 2 rounds of chemo and they are going to just let it take it's course because they are out of FMLA and need to come back to work so they can keep their life insurance for the family to receive, I am maybe a little upset by the loving tweets.

BEST HEALTHCARE IN THE WORLD
:yooge:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

can we get the thread tag changed to the DJI one for consistency with the thread title

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Crunchy Black posted:

TRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Asproigerosis posted:

As someone who's supervisor was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer and now it is bigger and spread after 2 rounds of chemo and they are going to just let it take it's course because they are out of FMLA and need to come back to work so they can keep their life insurance for the family to receive, I am maybe a little upset by the loving tweets. Supervisor still has 15 more years before they could touch their 409ks fyi.

I HEAR YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Wes Warhammer posted:

can we get the thread tag changed to the DJI one for consistency with the thread title

donald j iump

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

WarMECH posted:

:hai:

Not to overlook the vital contributions of fudging numbers and just outright making poo poo up on the toilet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wes Warhammer posted:

donald j iump

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

emfive posted:

It just occurred to me that there's not much difference between Q watching and stock market technical analysis

as you can see, the two black gapping of the candlestick chart is at marker 9, meaning it's a good time to buy

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Trybf

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

warhammer 409k

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

punchymcpunch posted:

your tauntaun wopnt make it to the ninth amrker

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Chaser to my anecdote: I work for a hospital

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Cancer just dropping because opiods are murder death killing people at a faster clip

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

moist turtleneck posted:

source? not doubting, just curious

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Wes Warhammer posted:

came in this morning to discover my workplace slack has jeb emojis how is everyone's thursday so far

:hellyeahidkillbabyhitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

baw posted:

as you can see, the two black gapping of the candlestick chart is at marker 9, meaning it's a good time to buy

Exactly

One way that they're definitely similar is that in neither case would I ever dream of trying to argue with a believer about it.