Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

who did William shag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Looke posted:

who did William shag

Allegedly some ex-model called Rose Hanbury, the (I kid you not) Marchioness of Cholmondeley who was Kate's BFF but then suddenly got blackballed out of their social circle.

Harry supposedly still visits a past gently caress buddy whose name I forget, but she's the daughter of a millionaire white Zimbabwean farmer who owns about a million acres of land and runs hunting safaris.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jonnydymond/status/1215004349346308096?s=21

lol

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

lol good for them

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now I'm just a very posh boy

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

Looke posted:

who did William shag

if you're into this sort of thing
https://twitter.com/JasperKing80/status/1121401708423405568

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

well his "dad" then

No he looks exactly like Prince Charles.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Imagine: no royals

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Dmitri-9 posted:

No he looks exactly like Prince Charles.

He looks like the lovechild of Charles and James Hewitt more than pairing either of those with Diana.

I wouldn't have thought that medically possible, but I don't claim to know how the mechanics of lizard people reproduction work.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Do the royals have the thing the Ottoman harem had where, like, mothers are constantly murdering rival lady's sons so their son is now the one on top?

What I'm saying is how do we trick them into all killing each other?

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

That was interesting gossip. Never heard of the Chumleys before so at least I've learned that.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

What did they say

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Oh they quit being royals, iddint know this was a thing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Harry hand oer the jewels

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Kurtofan posted:

Oh they quit being royals, iddint know this was a thing
Neither did Buckingham Palace, lol.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lmao willy you sly dog

true story; my cousin used to work in the stables that harry and will used to do polo at in their teens and will tried to bang her

the royalty cannot end soon enough tho

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
It's been a thing that a lot of princes and princesses have done elsewhere in the world; generally because they think they can make more money on their fame if they go private.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

It's odd that Prince William cheated on his wife with Chum Lee, but hey love is love

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

had to google the news because it seems like something goons would fakepost about to cause a stir

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

BMX Ninja posted:

Marchioness of Cholmondeley

I'm British and even I am struggling to believe this is a real title.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Tbh I didn’t know we had a magic mace that holds the power of time and space before recent political bullshit. I love it I love mace

Oh it’s just the female equivalent of marquess. I thought we discovered a new royal title and that maybe there were associated super powers.

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 11:47 on Jan 9, 2020

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

bro if you've ever been to a college commencement, you may have had the opportunity to see The Mace, and hoods conferring ancient honors, and possibly even the masonic influences that accompany it.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Regarde Aduck posted:

Tbh I didn’t know we had a magic mace that holds the power of time and space before recent political bullshit. I love it I love mace

Oh it’s just the female equivalent of marquess. I thought we discovered a new royal title and that maybe there were associated super powers.

It should marquis and marquise

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Asimov posted:

bro if you've ever been to a college commencement, you may have had the opportunity to see The Mace, and hoods conferring ancient honors, and possibly even the masonic influences that accompany it.

The House of Representatives has a magic mace too, they just never make a big deal about it. It's ancient larping poo poo that goes back to the Romans who probably stole the idea from someone they conquered.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

two more benefits cheats off the dole

let em work , let em live

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
lmfao its kate's birthday today as well what a birthday present

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1215228650292948998

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Doccykins posted:

Now there's a picture which screams "hostage situation"

Serf
May 5, 2011

Asimov posted:

maceonic influences, surely

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doccykins posted:

Kate Middleton is the whitest woman I know

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

oliwan posted:

Kate Middleton is the whitest woman I know

Kate is a bit of a pushover and was effortlessly absorbed into the Royal Family; I always suspected that Meghan would give them indigestion.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mrmcd posted:

Do the royals have the thing the Ottoman harem had where, like, mothers are constantly murdering rival lady's sons so their son is now the one on top?

What I'm saying is how do we trick them into all killing each other?

*rushes into thread* WHAT AN EXCELLENT REASON TO PUT BORIS JOHNSON ON THRONE.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

maceonic influences, surely

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
what's up with brexit? over here in america i haven't heard a peep about brexit in months and i can't find any news on it. hard brexit on the 31st? any talk of it being delayed again?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Polo-Rican posted:

what's up with brexit? over here in america i haven't heard a peep about brexit in months and i can't find any news on it. hard brexit on the 31st? any talk of it being delayed again?

Boris

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Brexit is GETTING DONE ALREADY

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The definition of nobility is Manners But No Morals

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1215284591881142272?s=20
Finally, stories that matter

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

this is why nobody takes your little fairy tale-rear end country seriously anymore

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I can't tell who the victim in the royals story is but Piers Morgan wrote an article in which he made HIMSELF the victim because Meghan wouldn't be friends with him after she met more famous people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Extremely not mad.

https://twitter.com/_ElizabethMay/status/1215010317119434752