Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

I'd go on TV and kill myself if I caused that

i like to think i'd tweet through it, but you never know until it happens to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1215317632301355010

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

This really is the worst time line.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That's so dumb it has to be real

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That's so dumb it has to be real

Fresh from the White House speech he just gave.

My only solace is that everyone around him has to actively listen to him, every day. Serves them all right.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I can taste the amount of coke that had to be snorted to come with that.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/PPVSRB/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

:thunk:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Epstein's event had been so thoroughly hosed up I have no doubt Trump was involved because he seems to be the only idiot that fucks up so badly on the reg.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

not caring here posted:

Epstein's event had been so thoroughly hosed up I have no doubt Trump was involved because he seems to be the only idiot that fucks up so badly on the reg.

That or the Saudi Royal family.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
House of Commons passes final Brexit, UK marches towards oblivion.

AP News posted:

LONDON (AP) — Britain passed a major milestone on the road to Brexit when the House of Commons on Thursday approved a bill authorizing the country’s departure from the European Union at the end of the month.

Lawmakers voted by 330-231 to pass the Withdrawal Agreement Bill, which sets the terms of Britain’s departure from the 28-nation bloc. The comfortable majority won by Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservatives in an election last month secured the bill's passage despite the opposition of smaller parties.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I can't wait for them to that over with. In what universe does that negatively affect anyone except the British?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/labergee/status/1215309207966076928?s=19

Before you ask, it's real.

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-news/subaru-forester-ultimate-edition-a4354-20200109

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gently caress that

The only Subaru I will ever own was an irredeemable shitpile that left me stranded on the side of the road six times in my final year of ownership.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Midjack posted:

gently caress that

The only Subaru I will ever own was an irredeemable shitpile that left me stranded on the side of the road six times in my final year of ownership.

So, you could say...this car fucks?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

So, you could say...this car fucks?

It will rawdog anyone who buys it, yes.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The 2000s we're not kind to Subaru owners thanks to head gasket failures

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WRX drivers are more likely to have speeding tickets than anyone else on the road. My dumbass troop had one, until he wrecked it a couple months ago swerving away from a deer. Normally hitting deer is just something that's hard to avoid and you can't really fault someone for not having supernatural sight and reflexes. But in this case I know that dumbass is an incredibly reckless driver. We let him drive us to lunch one time and he got the brilliant idea to pop the clutch and ramp it up to 60 in a couple of seconds while heading for the front gate. Needless to say we don't ride with him anymore. He also replaces his break pads 3 times a year.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The 2000s we're not kind to Subaru owners thanks to head gasket failures

They literally just issued another recall for airbags. My Baja is on the list. It's fifteen years old and still collects recalls.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress it i support shia fundamentalism and mullah rule now

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Can't believe Epstein hanged himself then went and destroyed the tapes of hanging himself

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

gently caress it i support shia fundamentalism and mullah rule now

at least it's an ethos

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

9 days in, and something good finally happened in 2020.

My 6 year old Subaru still runs like a dream with no maintenance beyond oil changes, but if the F.U.C.K.S. is still available when I need a new one, I know what I'll be buying.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

A Bad Poster posted:

I can't wait for them to that over with. In what universe does that negatively affect anyone except the British?

Ireland

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I guess METO leaves a bad taste in his mouth

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Internet Wizard posted:

I guess METO leaves a bad taste in Ben Roethlesberger's mouth

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Hoooo boy does it ever.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Judging by all of the terrible body kits I Japanese love to put on regular cars, I'd say that fits right in with the same car club aesthetic I saw all over Japan.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

A Bad Poster posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

There's a chance that Northern Ireland will explode :dadjoke:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

A Bad Poster posted:

As noted, the Irish (that's a big one), the Scottish, anyone who is a resident in but not a citizen of the UK, British citizens residing in the EU, the Commonwealth generally, any overseas possessions of the UK, any EU-based company doing business in the UK, did I forget anyone? Oh, the Welsh. I always forget about the Welsh.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

A Bad Poster posted:

It'll be nice and smooth. No Troubles at all.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Arc Light posted:

It'll be nice and smooth. No Troubles at all.

Here's a blast from the past:

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgg4mLosyOI

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 9, 2020

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Brexit will not disrupt the world wide economy. It will just add more powder to the built up stack of naccent problem

But the Irish boarder will be a direct and immediate problem.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

madeintaipei posted:

Oh, the Welsh. I always forget about the Welsh.

The Monty Python doc that is streaming on Netflix and/or Prime right now is pretty good.

John Cleese posted:

Terry Jones is this excitable little Welshman. He and I have never got on. What Terry cannot accept is that the Welsh are a servile nation whom God put on the planet to carry out menial tasks for the English.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
They wouldn't air this episode in England.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Should be an AR-18, not an AK

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

M_Gargantua posted:

Brexit will not disrupt the world wide economy. It will just add more powder to the built up stack of naccent problem

But the Irish boarder will be a direct and immediate problem.

Interesting typo

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Kesper North posted:

Didn't Quadaffi get them AKMs and RPGs back in the late 80s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Kesper North posted:

Yes, but

BigDave posted:

Didn't Quadaffi get them AKMs and RPGs back in the late 80s?

So AK is also acceptable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jan 9, 2020