Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/MainePublic/status/1215331173125316608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strappleberry
Dec 9, 2003

qtanon

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gringostar posted:

legit take a hard look at your finances with your wife and separate literally everything into needs, wants, and why the gently caress are we paying for this columns

i never really did this with my ex because while we were above water we never bothered to budget and holy poo poo the amount of "why did i pay for this" crap i cut out of my life after the divorce was staggering

it also really helped to pay off the almost $40k debt i took on to get out of that marriage with the lawyer fees, her credit cards (gently caress that hurt) and buying her out of the timeshare we got together

on the bright side, it only took me like 10 months to pay everything off... while living in a spare bedroom at my moms house for free

Our current budget is planned to the cent and comes out to +150 every month. Then something as simple as a few PT visits show up and there goes 10 months of work

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Well one thing you can do is cut out chiro (it's a loving scam)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trimp temp trap

https://mobile.twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1215317196190019584

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

baw posted:

triggy happy aa gunner

but it was by an airport, wasn't it? Why would a guy near an airport be trigger happy

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

I hope two of these park next to each other one day and someone ties the laces together

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1215352583562260480

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i will never get rid of my $300 month cable tv

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zegermans posted:

why the gently caress would Iran shoot down its own plane in its own country hundreds of miles from any warzone in its capital flying to a country that isn't the US, loaded with people who aren't US

They hate us for our freedoms polls

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

ZeusCannon posted:

How would that work? Following the detective or what? Hiw can you sequel that it was so well tied up.

apparently it's not a 'sequel' per se but just another mystery with that detective

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

euphronius posted:

you think they had the authority to shoot at passenger planes

no

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
what on earth is a tax increment financing district

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I cut the cord, by which I mean, I'm juggling 40 streaming services costing $12.99/month each

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I cut the cord, by which I mean, I'm juggling 40 streaming services costing $12.99/month each

I only use one streaming service that costs me $4.99 a month

it's an anonymous proxy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Pirate Bay's back baby, awwooooooo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

byob historian posted:

its me

that'll be 500 dollars please.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

zegermans posted:

but it was by an airport, wasn't it? Why would a guy near an airport be trigger happy

far dumber things have happened before

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

Well one thing you can do is cut out chiro (it's a loving scam)

Who will crack my baby's back, then? His poor little spine is noiseless!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1215020003134709760

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lorn Wayne posted:

its me

that'll be 500 dollars please.

$80 more than i can afford

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
NATO NG+

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lorn Wayne posted:

im british nichael, we've got our own poo poo here, you might have heard of this brexit malarkey.

but i hope Jess wins she seems ok.

yeah, but your nation is beyond hope for like five years. ours has a chance and you can technically volunteer. you just can't donate!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Rah! posted:

Deedeel Tmegadoodoop

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

trump

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

Yeah lol now imagine if you had a severe chronic condition that prevents you from working. Thank god for the FREEDOM to choose insurance :patriot:

ive been diabetic for friggin 15+ years, ask me about going without medication for months/year and no lab tests/appointments and all the symptoms/problems that come with that.

is pfc still probed or is he back to laugh at ppls health insurance misery :colbert:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

byob historian posted:

you've never taken out a loan for a pair of shoes?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

i actually like the way i have it setup :shrug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fair

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

zegermans posted:

ever get really loving mad about how much more money you'd have if healthcare was free?

between child birth and various other medical issues over the last 2 years I've spent 20,000 dollars on it. My company health insurance costs $300 per biweekly paycheck and has a 5000 deductible per person.

i got owned when my kid was born. my wife was on medicaid because she was pregnant and i was unemployed at the time. then two months before babby, i get a contract job that does not provide any benefits. but because i was working again, my wife lost her coverage.

i ran to the state exchanges to try and buy us some kind of coverage, hoping we were eligible for big subsidies. i talk to some shithead customer service rep who giggles incessantly at my panic about needing insurance for a soon to be born baby, and got signed up for the cheapest plan they could offer me.

turns out that plan didn’t cover poo poo except some strictly in network stuff, and lo and behold the OBG and hospital my wife had been using all through the pregnancy were not actually covered by this plan. two weeks after my son was born i receive bills totaling $27000 dollars. they are all now in collection, and now only a year and half after he was born am i finally eligible through work to get a health insurance plan. i’m still on the hook for all of it

anyway gently caress america, gently caress democrats, gently caress donald trimmp, and especially gently caress the for-profit health insurance industry

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

divine moments of TRMPU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

i got owned when my kid was born. my wife was on medicaid because she was pregnant and i was unemployed at the time. then two months before babby, i get a contract job that does not provide any benefits. but because i was working again, my wife lost her coverage.

i ran to the state exchanges to try and buy us some kind of coverage, hoping we were eligible for big subsidies. i talk to some shithead customer service rep who giggles incessantly at my panic about needing insurance for a soon to be born baby, and got signed up for the cheapest plan they could offer me.

turns out that plan didn’t cover poo poo except some strictly in network stuff, and lo and behold the OBG and hospital my wife had been using all through the pregnancy were not actually covered by this plan. two weeks after my son was born i receive bills totaling $27000 dollars. they are all now in collection, and now only a year and half after he was born am i finally eligible through work to get a health insurance plan. i’m still on the hook for all of it

anyway gently caress america, gently caress democrats, gently caress donald trimmp, and especially gently caress the for-profit health insurance industry

this is truly lovely and you should probably consider bankruptcy

:negative:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tj4bJ0VFw

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

This but someone pls add thunk face instead

https://twitter.com/alexcalden/status/1215337175279116289?s=19

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/webcamsdemexico/status/1215277938125373441
https://twitter.com/webcamsdemexico/status/1215265842746626049

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Nichael posted:

you just can't donate!

OH CAN'T I?

no i cant

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Shouldn't it be "line" and not "circle" or is their line an optical illusion and actually a circle

:thunk:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Never forget: This is the future Conservatives want

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Ill Peripheral posted:

Hourdalm Tourd

fresh blood in cspam paying off with dazzling innovation in trmpying

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Landlord problems right?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...yz3m-story.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Shouldn't it be "line" and not "circle" or is their line an optical illusion and actually a circle

:thunk:

time is a fat circle