Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

snoo posted:

my rear end in a top hat hurts

try centering it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

snoo posted:

my rear end in a top hat hurts

good evening, mr. president

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Poniard posted:

try centering it

:snoo:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Poniard posted:

try centering it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

stuffed crust punk posted:

the person who runs this account did not know about the dog torturing until i clued her in on some critical cspam lore

good work!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

WOW!! BIG STRUCTURAL CHANGE!!!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmeichy posted:

I'm concerned

Very concerned

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

giant agribusiness companies destroyed all of the small farms that supply local markets. it's a commodity that, due to shelf life, does not make sense to produce centrally for the whole US. without small farms in every town like there were up until the 90s, congress loses the will to subsidize the market as it had been. quality decreases, consumers don't want to pay the unsubsidized price, and the industry collapses.

:waycool:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schmeichy posted:

I'm concerned

hi concerned im brad

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vACZA9dGvV4

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Wow, those responses to the trump war room tweet are unfathomably more intelligent than the libs who bring up the house poo poo. They're all saying the obvious thing(buddy he needs to live in two places, like, legally) and showing pictures that show it's basically two super humble abodes and a fuckin' apartment.

Ttump has nothing on bernie

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gringostar posted:

which mod was this?

wait

it says she downloaded them off of unsuspecting people's phones.

so like the NSA just admitted that they are just like scanning people's phones and looking at the pictures

why isn't that a big deal

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

and so am i :smith:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

so like the NSA just admitted that they are just like scanning people's phones and looking at the pictures

it fake article you dum dums you're getting facebooked

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

art of the deal baby :smugdon:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

Phones and home computers!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

The more I think about it, the less it makes sense. We all get mascots but then I’m not a mascot and no one I know is a mascot. So who’s in the suit? *mark snow spooky music*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

FBI bustin' the NSA heheh

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItnw3Z7WgY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

this owns just fyi and people should watch it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V38tYD5dQsE

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

Yeah. This means they either have a backdoor to android / iOS or more likely access to everyone's cloud storage in aws. Pretty big deal. O well trup

Edit ok Ive been hoodwinked. Trup nevertheless

Zeriel has issued a correction as of 05:12 on Jan 10, 2020

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Zeriel posted:

Yeah. This means they either have a backdoor to android / iOS or more likely access to everyone's cloud storage in aws. Pretty big deal. O well trup

fake article

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
why are you guys commenting about the incredibly obviously fake article

i'm not even sure it's physically possible to get 16 million dick pics

you'd have to be a woman on tinder for like...several weeks

(it really is incredibly fake though)

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Zeriel posted:

Edit ok Ive been hoodwinked. Trup nevertheless

They 100% have access to every smart phone though, that was leaked in the Snowden stuff. They can even remotely access the camera and microphone and passively gather information on anyone they want.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Bulgakov posted:

it fake article you dum dums you're getting facebooked

oh well

that's good i guess

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
dick suckerman owned me pretty good i guess

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

My dick pics are safe, thank goodness

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

yeah Tinarowren (sorry, sp) is dope

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait

guessing its because its fake

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
organizing a dick pic heist, who wants in

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Never really noticed but in addition to bronzer he def applies powder to make his cheekbones more pronounced and give his face more shape. Not sure what the term is for that.

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/sta...agenumber%3D807

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
smh at believing a woman would have to hack something to get millions of dick pics

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's a fake article spread by the NSA to get all the rubes to go "haha just like that fake article right?????????" when the actual bombshell news drop

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
he's not high, he literally has brain damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

i hate that people post literal fake news in an era where donald trump is the us president

my bullshit detector is wrecked, i cant waste time doubting poo poo that is more plausible than a donald trump presidency