Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

bernie just died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

I liked the suggestion to have it be "the nuclear waste dump" for "glassed threads"

Good pun but maybe still can be reasonably construed to be referencing wwii atrocities

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

spacemang_spliff posted:

i mean what else do they do all day?

Well someone put cameras in my cats butthole and it wasnt me

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

in this agdq thing

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
My dog has a bump near her rear end in a top hat that the vet tested and is not cancerous, but I have to put cream on her butt twice a day for a few weeks

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's a fake article spread by the NSA to get all the rubes to go "haha just like that fake article right?????????" when the actual bombshell news drop

That's just what the NSA wants you to think, man.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Inspector Hound posted:

Good pun but maybe still can be reasonably construed to be referencing wwii atrocities

hmm yea, good point. I guess I just liked the continuity

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
how does he suck so loving much

twoday
May 4, 2005

the warehouse scene from Indiana Jones but all the crates are full of hard drives that contain dick pics

"We have top men working on it right now. TOP. MEN."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Apraxin posted:

how does he suck so loving much

because delaware has no electoral competition and the succ rises to the top

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Calibanibal posted:

doxxing is against forums rules so I will not do it, but if doxxing was not against forums rules I believe that many itt would be shocked to learn how many cspam regulars are secretly fascists

oh cool he's doing the "if you want to kill nazis the perhaps it is you who are the fascist" thing

gently caress off

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

"Usually I give [my presidential salary] to drugs" is a quote from today and Jimmy Kimmel is the first I'm actually hearing it and man trump quotes are set real high to break in to the c-spam meme-body

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Schmeichy posted:

My dog has a bump near her rear end in a top hat that the vet tested and is not cancerous, but I have to put cream on her butt twice a day for a few weeks

mods please change name to goon dog rear end cream tyvm

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Dewgy posted:

mods please change name to goon dog rear end cream tyvm

Unironically yes haha

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

cumshitter posted:

*usb stick falls on floor*

me, like the rain man: sixteen million eight hundred seventy five thousand three hundred and fifty two, not counting the pictures that were just people putting their fist over their crotch and giving a thumbs up as a joke
*in awe* he is the cumshit haderach

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Calibanibal posted:

doxxing is against forums rules so I will not do it, but if doxxing was not against forums rules I believe that many itt would be shocked to learn how many cspam regulars are secretly fascists

im banksy

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

*usb stick falls on floor*

me, like the rain man: sixteen million eight hundred seventy five thousand three hundred and fifty two, not counting the pictures that were just people putting their fist over their crotch and giving a thumbs up as a joke

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this goodrx commercial where the woman almost walks away without buying her son's medication is really something

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
plot twist it was 16,000,000 pics of 1 dick

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

capitalism has allowed our lovely healthcare system to devolve to the point where we recognize that people can't pay for needed medication but there's enough excess profit to support commercials for a glorified coupon site

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

you're a burger

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael posted:

because delaware has no electoral competition and the succ rises to the top

he's not even succ, he's a republican

nichael in your rl cspam does the term succ exist?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Bearjew posted:

this goodrx commercial where the woman almost walks away without buying her son's medication is really something

lmao we had to start using goodrx

when we went to pick up meds before we knew my wife lost her insurance, I felt that

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bearjew posted:

you're a burger

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bearjew posted:

there are so many drugs with manufacturer's coupons that reduce their cost dramatically and have no limits on use. The fact that they charge the outrageous prices they do is absolutely criminal.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Blister posted:

Well someone put cameras in my cats butthole and it wasnt me

turn on your monitor

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

kaleedity posted:

bernie just died

drat busted that hyroid

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snoo posted:

lmao we had to start using goodrx

when we went to pick up meds before we knew my wife lost her insurance, I felt that

I'm not saying it's not helpful, obviously, but it's nauseating that the advertising exists, is entirely truthful, and the system it portrays and encourages is permitted to continue

twoday
May 4, 2005

Bearjew posted:

Sorry kid, it looks like you're gonna die this month for sure. Oh no wait, I found a coupon on this app, $10 cheaper now, I guess we can afford that

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schmeichy posted:

Have a feeling this may be gauche in a year or two

like anyone will be able to reach the servers

twoday
May 4, 2005

Bearjew posted:

it's nauseating that the situation exists

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

twoday posted:

Sorry kid, it looks like you're gonna die this month for sure. Oh no wait, I found a coupon on this app, $10 cheaper now, I guess we can afford that

this but unironically

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

turn on the presidents monitor, mr miller

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wow Mr. Mayor!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

wow Mr. Mayor!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

some of those coupons are insane. Like an EpiPen went from $100 to free with a coupon, its ridiculous how expensive literally life saving medicine is

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

eric ciaramella posted:

plot twist it was 16,000,000 pics of 1 dick

well how else do you suggest one makes a perfect photogrammetric model of their dick???

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I guess what I'm saying is,

Bernie Sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
my wife has the double MTHFR gene which means her body doesn't turn folate into methylfolate like at all and she feels way better when she gets supplements of it

the goodrx coupon for the prescription L-Methylfolate (she's tried non prescription ones but they gave her headaches) turned the price from like $180 for 30 to like $15 lol