Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

We only have one mod now. Times have been hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

i copied a bunch of windows shortcuts of games onto a floppy and gave it to a friend

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i just made a new avatar but i did it positioning objects in css instead of using photoshop cuz i know that better then when i was just about done i realized i would have no way to save it as a image with transparency so im still exactly that smart

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drat that's cool. I'm a video editor but I recently taught myself css animations trying to design a twitch sub alert. It's way more versatile but like you said there's not many options for export.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

lmfao

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Caithness posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Caithness posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caithness posted:

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Caithness posted:

Lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Caithness posted:

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Caithness posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Caithness posted:

Lol

nice lunch
May 26, 2019

Caithness posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Caithness posted:

The legend grows...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Caithness posted:

lmao

kind of similar, when I was 5 we had this box with a padlock and I asked my dad what the code was and he said "the code is 1465; our address" and I said "how does it know where we live?"

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Caithness posted:

Lol

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Caithness posted:

https://twitter.com/xyfl0p/status/1215740127479242753?s=20

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Caithness posted:

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

elf help book posted:

Sex Tragedy posted:

This is true. No doubt they'll patch in compatibility for all Pokemon, meaning people will be able to use what they caught in 2002 on Ruby/Saphire for the gba. Pretty cool.

patch in

into Ultra Sword/Ultra Shield lol

:smuggo:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

it's still not all of them, you'll need to wait until expansion pass season 2 for that

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TillNewHorizons/status/1216044498268102656

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://youtu.be/fI7SuhwbKLE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1217132747325628422

drat toadette

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSA709zNzY

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tragic that 1000s of free spirited theme park attendants were possessed by cappy and had their souls banished to the other side

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

laughing at all the goombas and koopas turning to see the crowd suddenly powerful enough to kill them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you tried to stomp on a goomba without marios power you would break both of your legs instantly

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not a huge theme park guy but it looks like it's gonna be hype as hell. Nintendo ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got the Mario + Rabbids game on sale and it's actually really fun.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Got the Mario + Rabbids game on sale and it's actually really fun.

I’m still in the tutorial zone. Haven’t really felt the hooks sink in yet. Seems neat though.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1217464132133441538

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've had that song in my head all day. Great

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've had that song in my head all day. Great

Charli xcx = win

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Galantis + Charli XCX + choice + epic Nintendo Heroes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bernie sanders donal trump marxism!!! but guess what? VIDEOGAME. 5