Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Happy holidays" I said in fluent hijab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Happy holidays" I said in fluent hijab.
løl

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
Does this woke priest know that nobody calls female Muslims 'sisters'?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Non Serviam posted:

Maybe he's also a communist?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

GreenMetalSun posted:

Got some piping hot Christmas STDH for you.

https://twitter.com/JeremyMcLellan/status/1209989743884328961?s=20

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Non Serviam posted:

Nah, that's a thing. Muslim people will call each other brother and sister and it is also used on other people of the Abrahamic faiths. Usually you don't use it as a Christian on Muslim people because it comes off as patronising. This guy seems like the well intended but definitely patronising type so he probably calls every Muslim person he knows brother or sister and thinks everyone loves it.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Nah, that's a thing. Muslim people will call each other brother and sister and it is also used on other people of the Abrahamic faiths. Usually you don't use it as a Christian on Muslim people because it comes off as patronising. This guy seems like the well intended but definitely patronising type so he probably calls every Muslim person he knows brother or sister and thinks everyone loves it.

Ah, thank you for clarifying that, I didn't know.
I had thought that he saw the hijab and used "sister" because nuns also use similar veils.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

You're dating a cat.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

:sever:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Hell I love it when my wife does those things, it feels great

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

More like Old Hugless.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

Hell I love it when my wife does those things, it feels great

For sure, but did it move you to tears the first time?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

bike tory posted:

For sure, but did it move you to tears the first time?

If the man is a victim of child abuse, I could see him being overwhelmed by that sort of genuine tenderness. I think "no one had ever done that sort of thing" isn't just about romantic partners.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Yeah, there's probably a bunch of guys raised in an atmosphere of such pervasive toxic masculinity they haven't been hugged by anyone since before they hit puberty.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jurgan posted:

If the man is a victim of child abuse, I could see him being overwhelmed by that sort of genuine tenderness. I think "no one had ever done that sort of thing" isn't just about romantic partners.

It can really rattle you if you're not used to it. If you're used to gestures of affection being accompanied or followed up by emotional trauma or manipulation then hell yeah it's weird when they start to not be.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
AITA for telling my "nephew" his ps4 was going to be destroyed to teach him a lesson?

quote:

Ok. I hosed up.

My brother-in-law saw one of those stupid videos where they destroy the video game console in front of the child to teach him a lesson. I heard him planning on doing that to my nephew because he failed 2 courses at school (he is 12). I tried talking them out of it, telling them that's not the way, sell it, hide it, whatever just don't do it.... that was my point.

I told my nephew, what they were going to do, and asked him not to overreact, just tell them you are disappointed, or something that makes them feel bad, if he brings his grades up, I will get him a new PS4, but I want his stupid parents to feel guilty.

Last week, my brother-in-law sat him a chair, have a couple of assholes friends holding him and proceed to destroy the ps4 with a baseball bat, while laughing and yelling and recording.

My nephew had a poker face, did not move at all, and whisper something and laughed. His dad stopped asked everybody to shut up and asked him, what? why are you laughing about?

My nephew said: You humiliated me, you took something that was mine, and humiliated me in front of everybody. You are bigger, stronger... but everybody is helpless when they are asleep. I am laughing because everybody is helpless when they are sleeping.... If you are done, I want to go inside, there something I need to think about.

He had an entire week to prepare what to say, and this is what he came up with, and his delivery was loving scary, I was speechless, everybody was shocked. I said out loud, good parenting everybody, good job, and went after my nephew.

I spoke with my nephew afterward, and he said that he will tell no one I had told him, and he has no plans on doing anything to his parents at all, he just wants to teach him a lesson as I suggested.

Now, my sister book an appointment with a psychologist, they are sleeping with locks on their doors and caused a family crisis.

And I feel like an rear end in a top hat because I just have to tell them what I did to patch things, but honestly, I just want to see where this is going.

lol sure buddy

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Nah that's an old joke. The way I usually hear it told is the kid asking what sex is and the parent explains in plenty of detail, and then the kid goes "wow... Anyway I asked because mum said dinner will be ready in two of them".

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I can believe a 4-year-old can read and even write some, but I refuse to believe a 4-year-old is that good at handwriting and spelling :colbert:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pththya-lyi posted:

I can believe a 4-year-old can read and even write some, but I refuse to believe a 4-year-old is that good at handwriting and spelling :colbert:

Can't write with lower case letters but can use apostrophes correctly in writing "it's"

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I could definitely write and spell that well at four, not sure if I'd have got the apostrophe right. I would have included at least one picture though so it actually fulfilled the requirements asked for by the parent/guardian figure :colbert:

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's my handwriting at 14

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's obvious some of the letters were written in quick strokes and there's no 4-year-old who does that because writing is serious business at that age.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I'll give her credit, she resisted the urge to put any letters backwards.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Drawing the ‘E’s like that is something I feel that only a child would do.

O.K., that’s not quite true. It’s either a child’s writing or an adult psychopath’s.

What it is not is a ordinary adult faking a child’s writing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

She’s well on her way to becoming a doctor

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Platystemon posted:

Drawing the ‘E’s like that is something I feel that only a child would do.

O.K., that’s not quite true. It’s either a child’s writing or an adult psychopath’s.

What it is not is a ordinary adult faking a child’s writing.

I was gonna say the top E looks very much like an adult faking a kid's writing to me. An E like that, however poo poo, is just not how any kid I've seen conceives of it. Especially not one at the "what's lowercase" stage of learning. E, as any aspiring four-year-old writer will tell you, is ONE line then THREE more lines.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I was gonna say the top E looks very much like an adult faking a kid's writing to me. An E like that, however poo poo, is just not how any kid I've seen conceives of it. Especially not one at the "what's lowercase" stage of learning. E, as any aspiring four-year-old writer will tell you, is ONE line then THREE more lines.

Remembering my own childhood, it was ONE line then THREE OR more lines.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Remembering my own childhood, it was ONE line then THREE OR more lines.

N+2th Doctor is four and their name starts with an E. We got a very enthusiastic multi-line E signing a Christmas card craft they brought home from school.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Like how little kids will draw human figures with round blob hands and then a million fingers? I love that.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
This was posted on a Singaporean actress’s Instagram page.

It’s no surprise that she’s made an Instagram account for her 8-year-old son.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Not that it ever happened, but...Real answer: all the kids on the playground talk about getting beaten, and he feels left out.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Domus posted:

Not that it ever happened, but...Real answer: all the kids on the playground talk about getting beaten, and he feels left out.

A good mom even she makes stuff up for instagram.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
From someone I look at on Facebook every now and then. A 60-something year old retired woman with extremely bad opinions. Loves Brexit, Trump and making up abuse people send to her so she can fire back a zinger in front of her 20,000 moronic followers.

quote:

MEAN WHAT YOU WEAR
Nipping out for milk I saw a
Yummy mummy gets out of 4x4 on her way to her second home.. the car was piled high with belongings, and luggage, daddy is following in the Jag, nothing wrong with that, Yummy sprog 1 and yummy sprog 2 also get out , clearly well nourished and cared for .................who am I kidding, dead spoilt.

Yummy mummy is in a bit of a dash and the sproglettes are skipping to keep up, we all get to the entrance together,
The sporglettes have their jackets open, both wearing...........Greta 'How dare you T shirts... and wait for it.....Yummy mummy does too.....

I couldn't resist.. as we got inside I said

'have you travelled far then?,.... with my friendly child catcher smile to reel her in....she beamed back with bleached teeth and possible filler lips , we've come from Cheshire .'

so I said , why didn't you catch the train?' , she looked really puzzled, she said too much stuff and these two are a bit of a handful, I smiled sweeter than Dana when she won Eurovision,

I said but what about your carbon footprint...I pointed to Greta's grizzling face on the T shirt, she looked down at her own torso, then she twigged....she stared, I stared, the sproglettes stared, So I said I don't think Great would be very impressed with this indulgence? The elder sproglette about 12, clearly going to be either a bra burner or a bunny boiler said . 'We have a genuine need to travel like this.' Her defiance flamed in her eyes.

I just said, 'oh don't get me wrong I think your travel arrangements are fine, they're much like my own, but I haven't invested in a hypocrite's T shirt.' Yummy mummy never said a word and gathered her brood and shuffled them down the Isle.

I'm sure as Yummy mummy moved her chest Greta's already disgruntled expression frowned even deeper

538 likes and 166 shares in 7 hours.

Here's one of her destroying a libtards with facts and logic:

quote:

Thanks for the message slagging off my funny video of Extinction rebellion.
Gritty Glumberg ..as always names changed to protect the innocent.
Good to see middle class trendy parents like yourself getting among it with the How Dare you steal my childhood brigade.
Greta has managed to see 16 which hardly childhood, they were pushing them up chimneys at 9 years old, years ago ..now that is stealing a childhood.

I always have a scroll to weigh up those who message me and I'm pleased to see your trip to the luxury 5 star Banyan Tree Hotel in Phuket (post dated Feb 23 2019) was a rip roaring success..ah, daily towel change, 14 hour flight, all that aircraft fuel just for jollyday makers..so green of you.

We have a kindred passion I too am pleased with my diesel VW Toureg , it is great on fuel and very fast, did you take your activist daughter to London in it, or just dropped her at the station?

You're a well travelled family and your anxious angry 15 year old daughter does look a lot less stressed in the photo in the helicopter (March 2016) flying over the Grand Canyon, before you encouraged her down the looney tunes route to life .

I see from her page she is already planning her gap year before she's even got to Uni, very forward thinking.

Abseiling down a mountain in the Alps, did the use of nylon in the ropes not go against her conscience? and the 4WD that took her to the summit, no climb involved, just the Adrenalin rush of a tourist attraction for those with no balls for the climb.

I could go on , your page is like Trip Adviser I can't keep up, but the good thing is I feel much greener now I've read it, as the lack of me travelling across the globe on some hedonistic quest has probably saved a ton of aircraft fuel.

As you sit there in your downward dog position in your Yoga class , patting yourself on the back and rubbing shoulders with the luvies, As your wealthy husband in his highly paid job in the city takes the strain.... as you think a stressful day is fitting in pilates and lunch with a pal ......................

remember there's millions of working class people out there who's very finances make them a thousand times more green that you could ever be.
They catch the bus, they holiday in the UK, they stay in more, they don't have time to clog up London at demos because they're doing double shifts so little Jimmy can go on a school trip next year.
They have one car not two, they don't switch their heating on till they can see their own breath in the front room, they have one small fridge not a double front one and a chiller drawer for 30 bottles of Evian, they drink from the tap!
Take your patronising, condescending green hogwash thinking and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
What does “yummy” mean in this context?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What does “yummy” mean in this context?

They were slightly more healthy looking than the OP so obviously spend all their time trying to look good.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I was not aware until now that yummy mummy hadn't made it into American slang. Probably because it doesn't rhyme there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I was not aware until now that yummy mummy hadn't made it into American slang. Probably because it doesn't rhyme there.

It ryhmes, we just think it's a thing from horror movies set in Egypt.