Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I fell asleep, did FF6 incentive get met?

Also hell yeah the DMC5 run owned. Forgot how balls crazy that game can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Gah, I missed Action Henk.

Meanwhile this game looks like one that was made for speedrunning. Also I don't think I have seen a Vampire: Masquerade speedrun after this, so it'll be interesting to see.

(what I am not looking forward is another 4 hour Pokemon run in the EU prime time, but they do have their fans, so YMMV)

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I love that the background is realistic all of a sudden

e: AND A WR! nice. first sub-22 ever!

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
WORLD RECORD

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

lol @ SexRex hug attack

Zaburino
Jul 22, 2006
He did say that they just patched in text skipping so it's not too surprising, but its still really cool.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

TeaJay posted:

lol @ SexRex hug attack

Wait until you see the post run picture we took

https://twitter.com/GamesDoneQuick/status/1215590250887577600?s=19

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jan 10, 2020

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

TeaJay posted:

Also I don't think I have seen a Vampire: Masquerade speedrun after this, so it'll be interesting to see.

Yeah same here, and its as the Nosferatu clan too, so that should be interesting.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

No, i don't hear any game audio here either

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Well I heard that explosion, so maybe it's just really really quiet for everyone

I am guessing it'd mostly be grunts like HU! AAARGH! CLANK! in a game like this.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Well everyone awake on tech is hovering over the mixer right now...

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

At least we hear the 6 AM nightclub music.

It seems fine on my end right now at least.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, seems pretty alright now.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

I love Bloodlines, but the constant waggling of the screen back and forth is driving me crazy.

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Commentary like this completely slays me and I have no idea why. Just the "low-energy" funny stoner style.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Chucat posted:

Commentary like this completely slays me and I have no idea why. Just the "low-energy" funny stoner style.

Yeah I kinda thought the same, the guys have hair but the mumbling commentary is not really working for me.

It's sorta like they are running the game for their group and forget that there is an audience watching.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm surprised yoshipro is sober enough to not fall out of that chair

Earlier this week he was chatting with me when he got a text about when he pulled his dick out and pissed on the floor of someone's hotel room the night before

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

In all fairness the timeslot (6 AM?) can somewhat affect their energy levels, but still.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Finger quick is about to pass out lmao

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

SeXReX posted:

Finger quick is about to pass out lmao

Is he the one with the striped yoga pants

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Yeah that's him rocking the zubaz

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

"Why is the mansion on fire"
"I don't know"

The Star Wars Hux NPC is really funny to me

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

TeaJay posted:

Yeah I kinda thought the same, the guys have hair but the mumbling commentary is not really working for me.

It's sorta like they are running the game for their group and forget that there is an audience watching.

I'm saying I love it.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Chucat posted:

I'm saying I love it.

[low-energy stoner]Oh okay I'm just not feeling it as much[/low-energy stoner]

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

The commentary is alright, when it's happening. They lapse into silence a bit too often.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Boo! Boooooo

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
The mental image of that Nosferatu clan vampire just running into this random business to use their computer over and over is kinda funny at least.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

UED Special Ops posted:

The mental image of that Nosferatu clan vampire just running into this random business to use their computer over and over is kinda funny at least.

I'm not an expert of V:M lore but isn't it a thing that these Nosferatu types can never be seen by humans or something

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

I never noticed how oversized those doors were when I played this game.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

TeaJay posted:

I'm not an expert of V:M lore but isn't it a thing that these Nosferatu types can never be seen by humans or something

I think its something like that, like people freak out and call the cops and generally bad things happen. Guess they don't mind/see him just bopping down the middle of the road, twitching like mad.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

UED Special Ops posted:

I think its something like that, like people freak out and call the cops and generally bad things happen. Guess they don't mind/see him just bopping down the middle of the road, twitching like mad.

He was crouch-fidgeting so he was obviously in stealth, duh

e: If I could draw the image of Nosferatu running into 7-11 asking to use their computer would be funny

TeaJay fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jan 10, 2020

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

TeaJay posted:

He was crouch-fidgeting so he was obviously in stealth, duh

Ohh yeah, forgot about the whole crouch=can't be seen 90% of the time thing. :ninja:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Gary the Butler (vampire)

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

If they don't read out my donation.... Thank the person screening them

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Bye Vampire Hux. :wave:

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Those are some cool pants on the girl in front there

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

https://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donation/632172

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Just ordered the Hebereke shirt and noticed I have quite a few GDQ shirts already. I've ordered one per event for a few years now, they're fun in the sense that they don't necessarily outright scream GAMER SHIRT but if you're into things, you'll recognize them immediately. (my 5-year-old niece likes the DK-themed "monkey shirt")

Only bad thing is that they start to shrink a bit after many washes - in the vertical side, you comedians.

Nice

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Back on the stream after dinner and I love that shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Looking forward to the Darkened Skye run, that game is such a delightful mess that takes the concept of Skittles as a core gameplay item like 95%+ seriously.