Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Filthy Hans posted:

spread those cheeks boys, give 'em the redeye

The... what?? You should get that checked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol i'm sorry what

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1215685255430057984?s=19

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1215682423222145025?s=19

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

UHHHH

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
<claps> Great effort everybody, see y'all back here next week.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

part of a broader US attempt to piss

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Iron Crowned posted:

Huckabee's jokes have approximately the same structure as jokes made by a 6 year old

in an alternate universe instead of going in to politics Mike Huckabee became a lovely stand-up comic with all the 80s comic tropes you can think of, and he never updated his act so in 2020 he's doing sets to half-filled hotel bars in Branson, Missouri and opening for the opener on a 2nd rate cruise ship.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

meanwhile, in Yemen, brave American forces are hot on the trail of the Evil Iranian General ....

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

who gives a gently caress about impeachment, a thing from a hundred years ago

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

WarMECH posted:

didnt a russian ship do the same thing not too long ago?

i swear that was a repeat of an old story until i checked the timestamp

EDIT: yup seems like it:

I just assumed every superpower capable of fielding one of these "always out there" fleets are just doing this constantly because it's probably mindnumbing to be trawling around someone's border and it either happens on accident out of sheer boredom or on purpose out of sheer boredom.

We do see this same story like at least once a month and nothing ever comes of it.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Wow, HR really showed that manager he can't behave like that at this company. They really fought for us workers.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

america demon nation

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

in an alternate universe instead of going in to politics Mike Huckabee became a lovely stand-up comic with all the 80s comic tropes you can think of, and he never updated his act so in 2020 he's doing sets to half-filled hotel bars in Branson, Missouri and opening for the opener on a 2nd rate cruise ship.

i heard his son has a great magic act

he made a dog disappear

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

euphronius posted:

meanwhile, in Yemen, brave American forces are hot on the trail of the Evil Iranian General ....

So American pundits are going to have to memorize ANOTHER foreign-sounding name of a World's Most Evil Person that they've never heard of before?

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Joementum posted:

you just do the sensible thing that every other city does and close that street to traffic during the game

that would be bad (yellow road running up the middle)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

idea: Hulk Hogan Yeet Shoes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

firefighter literally get paid to sleep lol

There's a firehouse right next to my house and they just sit outside harassing women pedestrians all day if it's nice and most of em commute in from the suburbs in their stupid trucks that have punisher skulls and blue lives matter poo poo on them.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

aww you said that because you can never say hi gay i'm dad

:negative:

how did you know???

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Every day I drop to my knees and thank the Democrats in Congress for getting the dealership to drop the sticker price and grant me such an amazing deal. I can always count on them being in my corner.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Knight posted:

Wow, HR really showed that manager he can't behave like that at this company. They really fought for us workers.

Lmao

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Hatebag posted:

There's a firehouse right next to my house and they just sit outside harassing women pedestrians all day if it's nice and most of em commute in from the suburbs in their stupid trucks that have punisher skulls and blue lives matter poo poo on them.

are you in philly?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I just assumed every superpower capable of fielding one of these "always out there" fleets are just doing this constantly because it's probably mindnumbing to be trawling around someone's border and it either happens on accident out of sheer boredom or on purpose out of sheer boredom.

We do see this same story like at least once a month and nothing ever comes of it.

could just be a monthly reminder to the masses that our tax dollars are not just going to a bunch of TROOPS sailing in circles around the nations waterways to protect our FREEDOM

"you see? they were aggressively followed by an adversarial nation's ship! good thing our boys in blue were there to defend us 5000 miles from home!"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Sharkie posted:

he made a dog disappear

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sharkie posted:

he made a dog disappear

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gripweed posted:

But, nobody could vote for Bloomberg. If he doesn't get the Democratic nomination, he won't be on the ballot in November. Is he going to try to trick people into thinking they can vote for him?

this is assuming he runs third party

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Sharkie posted:

he made a dog disappear

:vince:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jesus that's way too close.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmfao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

poor Bre, thought of Quizno's and died

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Almaqah/status/1215671341170528256

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
Imagine the entire huckabee family standing in the same room, on the second floor of a house

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Sharkie posted:

he made a dog disappear

Eric Bolling's son made himself disappear

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
good timing by Pelosi to make sure the trial will happen the week leading up to Iowa so biden will have his run of the state!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Hatebag posted:

the case for arming fire fighters with AR-15s

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1215688955384999937

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

No, orb mother....

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

why do they always suspend instead of end

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

even if I end up getting fed to a horde of attack possums it'd be worth it

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

its a ploy to throw-off the dark cosmic energy that has been tracking her every move

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Alpha Centauri posted:

are you in philly?

No, baltimore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

[extremely fred durst voice]

keep foldin’ foldin’ foldin’