Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
what the gently caress is grave digging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Goast posted:

what the gently caress is grave digging

a thread necro :rip:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Lux Animus posted:

Yeah this is just a reminder that Epi of Camelot said that GOONS have been harassing Camelot's LGBT members for over a year and a half (GOONS hasn't even been around for half a year yet, and they don't do targeted LGBT harassment poo poo anyway) by referring to Camelot as "Cumalot" which they deemed sexist since "women can't cum."

You hate to see it. Pubbies believe the dumbest stuff.

I still can't fathom people telling on themselves like this. Reminds me of this guy;

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Hajj Podge posted:

I still can't fathom people telling on themselves like this. Reminds me of this guy;

Someone should call the AD Police, because this guy is clearly an escaped boomer

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Libluini posted:

Someone should call the AD Police, because this guy is clearly an escaped boomer

Thank you for saying what's been on my mind about irl boomers this past year. Also hello thread, continue bashing the fash.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the man who will be our undoing:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
I always do raids. Damaging infrastructure seems to help our enemies more than it hurts them, and raids do less infrastructure damage.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

I always do raids. Damaging infrastructure seems to help our enemies more than it hurts them, and raids do less infrastructure damage.

Pop is tied to Infra and ZI'ing someone basically makes it so they can't field troops. Raids don't do anything if there's nothing to raid. Less infra also means it takes mroe to buy up to rebuild buildings.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Yeah we're at the "grind them into the dirt, hold their head under water, break their will to log in" stage for the majority of people beyond the twin cities raiding range because this game is remarkably terrible and there's no real consequences for losing a war. The best thing you can do is keep a blockade on them 24/7, thoroughly obliterate their infrastructure, and then do one-boat pokes to blow up their improvements. Eventually their everything gets broken and they stop logging on, which is the only thing resembling a win condition. Raiding someone without money is wasting the opportunity to trash their infrastructure more.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I raid because how else can I RP a country full of sentient birds led by crows.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it seems super weird that the money is down in the minnow leagues

but man I am enjoying it

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I’ve stayed at 5 cities because I like raiding things. There are some interesting pickings to be had - last war got me 62k food.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

So I'm hearing that if I just really enjoy holding heads under water I should move up to 10 cities?

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
just tell me what buttons to press to make ppl angry, im in

Greader
Oct 11, 2012
Posting here to verify that I am me. Also, no idea what I am doing with this weird government minigame but this baseball manager is neat

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

RudeCat posted:

So I'm hearing that if I just really enjoy holding heads under water I should move up to 10 cities?

As a 20 city nation pretty much, the only war targets I have at my range are 35+ city nations and we have so many 20 city nations we just have enough to permawar them forever so I'm basically logging on to baseball and golf.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Its War time goons! Time to crush some terrible people!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wow, look at them burn.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Bash That Fash! :hist101:

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
This is me to the fash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmddxxT07EA

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Same but also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fGsT_jUK4

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Are there confirmations that one of the Alliance leaders just self deleted instead of dealing with this War?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Yes.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I know you dig it
when I kick it, babe
fash bash

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The wars might have all filled before I was able to declare but I did manage to hit one of the most deserving targets. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=166519
:yikes:

I don't even know where I'd begin filing a report on this one.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

There are still scraps/chuds to bomb for new players if you're on the fence about joining.

Come! Bestow Goonery unto the fashynable and the weeb!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

One of my favorite side projects outside of the current war is carrying out General Sherman's will with all the confederates in this game.

With our 2-city build it's possible to permanently sit on any individual nation such that they can never get out from under our blockades while we burn all their infrastructure.

Here's our most recent success story.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=149322

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ThePopeOfFun posted:

There are still scraps/chuds to bomb for new players if you're on the fence about joining.

Come! Bestow Goonery unto the fashynable and the weeb!

Yeah, there are still quite a few enemies who are too weak for most of us to war.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
one thing this game provides is an opportunity to hang out on Discord and get nazis to leave a forum

but, like, you don't ever talk to the nazis (you don't touch the poop)

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Empty Sandwich posted:

one thing this game provides is an opportunity to hang out on Discord and get nazis to leave a forum

but, like, you don't ever talk to the nazis (you don't touch the poop)

If you are like me and have a brain twisted and calloused from years of Weekend Web submissions, you can go spelunking into the deepest depths of discord and start mass-reporting people.

I don't encourage this.

The things I've seen ...

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GOONS is currently at war Ironfront (stormfront/Afrika Korps remnants exactly what they sound like), TMC (extremely notmad chuds who made their flag the GOONS flag but with pepes and snowflakes to "mock" us), Weebunism (anime pedos) and more, come join and attack a nation that's literally called "piss puddle" with us! :rms:

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

This war's been fun. I managed to get a target that joined the weeb alliance literally a day prior.

Also, Iron Dome best dome.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Methrage really is a fine specimen.

What the hell, this psycho is still around?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Captain Splendid fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 11, 2020

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

:allears:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I refuse to attack the nation of Piss Puddle.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

This is probably the best time to join now while were destroying the mass of chuds and pedophiles.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Applied as "The Dawn of a New Nation" or whatever it said on the registration page that I used for my name after it didn't let me just use pure whitespace characters.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

This is probably the best time to join now while were destroying the mass of chuds and pedophiles.

NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO STOMP CHUDS AND PEDOS. GET IN WHILE WE'RE WRITING THE SAGA.

:rms: :rms: :rms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Scourge and purge! Scourge and purge! Scourge and purge!