Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
um if its true that a 'rule' is coming gently caress it

death to america
death to chuds
eat my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rabid Snake posted:

Can someone catch me up on the "lowtax" lore? Why does everyone hate him now? The only forum drama I vividly remember was the RIP of the torrent subforums and lowtax boxing some director.

banned the Cspam Twelve on new years eve because nazis told him to on youtube

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

emfive posted:

hey speaking of "honored" I decided I'm going to read Tmopr tweets in a Lt Worf voice from now on

you may be foolish but you have the heart of a warrior

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

freckle posted:

thanks, turdfuzz

gently caress you.

I never say that poo poo.

You don't even make sense.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I hear trump tweets in my head in David Attenborough's voice

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

gently caress you.

please gently caress off, punchy

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

a fate worse than death

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Doorknob Slobber posted:

um if its true that a 'rule' is coming gently caress it

death to america
death to chuds
eat my rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Vg9PUbP30

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

gently caress you.

turn on your komodo dragon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tergamot bump

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my favorite post about this night was just "120k a month on patreon" with a video of matt screaming "KILL YOURSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

got a present for our qcs lurkers

:thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor:

lurkers reveal yourselves

no harm will come of you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

I hear trump tweets in my head in David Attenborough's voice

that's a good alternative, also Simon Schama

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

This poo poo would go top of the charts in say Philly

https://twitter.com/MHassan_1/status/1082557035319881728

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

squizzle resign

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/twentyfivebag/status/1214335934323445762?s=20

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Can't believe we get Megxit and Brexit both at once.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm waiting for the first Squizzle ban for somebody making terribly wrong interpretations of scripture

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUqCWkPlLLc

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Can't believe we get Megxit and Brexit both at once.

Was that the wedding from 2018?

I guess it must have been. That was loving annoying because every loving pub was tuned to the stupid wedding that day

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

texas people by gigantic boats to float around on lakes that are like 9 feet deep

it was fun however many years ago when lake travis had receded out of all the side bits due to how low the water got, forcing floating docks to be moved further and further away from the homes they’re usually attached to

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bearjew posted:

lurkers reveal yourselves

no harm will come of you

but if a lurker posts they cease to be

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

gregday
May 23, 2003

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

I'm waiting for the first Squizzle ban for somebody making terribly wrong interpretations of scripture

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

emfive posted:

I think squizz'd mostly be happy that someone even had an interpretation of scripture.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Py9EsZG.gifv

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

it was fun however many years ago when lake travis had receded out of all the side bits due to how low the water got, forcing floating docks to be moved further and further away from the homes they’re usually attached to

yea the "funny" stuff happens when it's super low and then there's one of those storm systems that fills the lake up to the flood plain over the course of like a day and all the docks get hosed up

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

after brexit, once all of england’s prisons have been sold off to american incarceration corporations, they can eagerly send her over there for trial knowing that the usa money will make money off any time she’s behind bars

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016
So uuhh... lowtax it turns out was on discord with nazis, and took policy recommendations from them. The nazis literally told him to implement a no politics rule in gbs and he did. The thread in qcs includes Jeffrey of Yospos coming and confirming it was lowtax's idea

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Denizen_Cons posted:

So uuhh... lowtax it turns out was on discord with nazis, and took policy recommendations from them. The nazis literally told him to implement a no politics rule in gbs and he did. The thread in qcs includes Jeffrey of Yospos coming and confirming it was lowtax's idea

as far as nazi rules go that one is okay

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Denizen_Cons posted:

2020 Strikes Back!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

17-Year-Old Discovers Planet 6.9 Times Larger Than Earth on Third Day of Internship With NASA
NASA announced the news on their website this week, after confirming the teenager’s work, submitting a paper that Cukier co-authored for scientific review and announcing the discovery of the planet, now named “TOI 1338 b,” at the 235th American Astronomical Society meeting

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nat...h-nasa/2199409/

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

politics belongs in cspam so we can mold brains into the proper, smooth form they are meant to be

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ArmZ posted:

17-Year-Old Discovers Planet 6.9 Times Larger Than Earth on Third Day of Internship With NASA
NASA announced the news on their website this week, after confirming the teenager’s work, submitting a paper that Cukier co-authored for scientific review and announcing the discovery of the planet, now named “TOI 1338 b,” at the 235th American Astronomical Society meeting

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nat...h-nasa/2199409/

n.ice

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/rachael_ip/status/1215633620540379142?s=21

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

is this an allegory of a cspam poster crafting and finally making a post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Turdfuzz, this cat is sleeping. That good enough?