Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

they do deserve a lot of credit for exposing their audience to actual left wing viewpoints instead of just trying to mine the popular one as a token and then edit out the part where he says Iran should have a nuke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they do deserve a lot of credit for exposing their audience to actual left wing viewpoints instead of just trying to mine the popular one as a token and then edit out the part where he says Iran should have a nuke

I agree but I can't help but feel they're taking this all a bit TOO well

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't think they're concerned about what chapo people think about them lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

yeah middle aged DC career journos don't have to worry about anything

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
it was pretty funny when you could hear matt shaking with rage

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

add a beard to the cartoon on the left

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/J_ManPrime21/status/1215761142259179520

! Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

exmarx posted:

virgil eating and chewing a banana while answering throughout was a perfect amount of irreverence that was entirely deserved.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

so you're saying there's still an open niche :thunk:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1215804378424270849?s=20

He's right, Warhammer owns

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

virgin warhammer 40k lore vs. chad warhammer fantasy lore

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's called Warhammer: The Old World now. Because when they bring it back they're gonna have three Warhammer lines so it would be confusing to just have one called "Warhammer". So it's Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and Warhammer: The Old World

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Warhammer: New Coke vs. Warhammer: Coca-Cola Classic

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

the virgin adeptus astartes:

-needs genetically engineered organ to not fall asleep
-corpse emperor
-cant nut

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Alright, either Felix annoys the other Chapos by spouting 40k lore or I'll do it to this thread, make your choice :colbert:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MizPiz posted:

Alright, either Felix annoys the other Chapos by spouting 40k lore or I'll do it to this thread, make your choice :colbert:

*Matt's Trump voice* folks, the Necrontry, they're the only ones who can defeat the Tyranids! More and more people are saying that the Tomb Worlds are awakening. How stupid are we, fighting the Tyranids when the Necrontyr have no biomass? They're gonna starve the Hive Mind! Like a dog. Great Devourer not so great any more, buh bye!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

poo poo, I answered that poll assuming he just meant 40k.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Warhammer Fantasy lore is better than Halo lore also so that doesn't really change my answer

Hell Age of Sigmar lore is better than Halo lore

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Ace of Baes posted:

I'm pretty sure he said so or made an allusion to it at some point on an ep or on Twitter, it was a couple years ago so my memory is hazy.

is virgil japanese, is virgil texas japanese
i really think so!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

pospysyl posted:

poo poo, I answered that poll assuming he just meant 40k.

I don't think Felix knows about Warhammer: Fantasy, plus it's more appropriate as a poll that compares sci fi settings.

AnEdgelord posted:

Hell Age of Sigmar lore is better than Halo lore

woah, let's not say anything we can't take back here

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gripweed posted:

*Matt's Trump voice* folks, the Necrontry, they're the only ones who can defeat the Tyranids! More and more people are saying that the Tomb Worlds are awakening. How stupid are we, fighting the Tyranids when the Necrontyr have no biomass? They're gonna starve the Hive Mind! Like a dog. Great Devourer not so great any more, buh bye!

Yvraine's not looking so hot anymore. SORRY HONEY. More blades can't improve your complexion after caking on the stage makeup. She looks like a drag queen after making the rounds at the truck stop. The God of Death has certainly killed her appeal. Awful.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

lmfao he sounds like hes about to cry

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yvraine's not looking so hot anymore. SORRY HONEY. More blades can't improve your complexion after caking on the stage makeup. She looks like a drag queen after making the rounds at the truck stop. The God of Death has certainly killed her appeal. Awful.

Nurgle folks, don't we love papa Nurgle? Big and strong just like our generals! We're making a deal with the plaguelord folks! We're done losing deals to that ugly loser Tzeentch. We will never get tired of winning with the gifts our lovely nurgle has given us!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

We've got the most handsome chapter masters in the entire galaxy, don't we folks?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Under Obama, the Tau kept taking our people! Gue'vesa they call it, Gue'vesa. Not any more, folks, I told them, no more Spheres of Expansion. And now, at the Eastern Fringe, the Xenos respect the Imperium again! No more Gue'vesa!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

*during the fall*

All is well! Fleets launched from The Warp at two bases located on Cadia. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped guard anywhere in the galaxy, by far! I will be making a statement at solrise.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Master Chief's armour jacks him off

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

any space suit should have a handjob/vibrator/buttstuff system to relieve astronauts who get too turned on by the surreal beauty of an uncaring universe. it just makes sense. Otherwise they'd be distracted in space, surrounded by the thanatos that fuels subconcious eros.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
I am humbled by this threads warhammer posting energy.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if you like warhammer 20k then read nemesis the warlock, it's one of the inspirations

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hate Philosophy Tube based purely on his looks, and anyone else with epigenetic Hibernian memories knows what I'm talking about.

https://twitter.com/PhilosophyTube/status/1215574274511122433

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

oh god

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

*during the fall*

All is well! Fleets launched from The Warp at two bases located on Cadia. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped guard anywhere in the galaxy, by far! I will be making a statement at solrise.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zoran posted:

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1215494277784129536

it's great, they’re so shook when Matt says Iran has a moral duty to acquire a nuke

Listening to those guys was indistinguishable from listening to anchors on like sports center or something

It’s completely disconnected

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Olly is hot and I want to catagorize his imperative if you know what I mean

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Neonazi Liz Franczak makes a great point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1215081534002040833

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Gripweed posted:

It's called Warhammer: The Old World now. Because when they bring it back they're gonna have three Warhammer lines so it would be confusing to just have one called "Warhammer". So it's Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and Warhammer: The Old World

forge world already got the go ahead to make the old world into a line like they did 30k, square bases are coming back (sorta)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Percelus posted:

forge world already got the go ahead to make the old world into a line like they did 30k, square bases are coming back (sorta)

I don't think they said it's being done by Forge World. I certainly hope it's not being done by Forge World, I know they haven't been handling Horus Heresy very well. And everybody wants them to finally release the new Epic

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

This is what happens to you when you tolerate Moviebob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

neonazi?