Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

McNally posted:

Anything you can do, she can do better.

Wrong. She saved her ship. My talents lie elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

McNally posted:

Holy poo poo my new av

:perfect:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

McNally posted:

Holy poo poo my new av

And now, a little girl

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nick Soapdish posted:

And now, a little girl

Little girl likes her mod.

What's your opinion?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

bengy81 posted:

Hmm...
Boeing might have to pay $5.4 million in fines

Something doesn't seem quite right....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/10/ex-boeing-ceo-dennis-muilenburg-will-not-get-severance-payment-in-departure.html

Ah there it is!!!

Apparently a fired CEO is worth 60 million, but two crashed planes are only worth 5, makes sense right?

Capitalism is the best ISM in my opinion

The first article says:

quote:

The parts issue is completely unrelated to the crashes, Boeing said.
I think that's true - it doesn't sound related to the issue that caused the two crashes. Hopefully they do get fined - and fined more - for the crashes.

aphid_licker posted:

I don't wanna read too much into it but reading that you kinda wanna buy that they feel bad about it, which is an impression I'm not used to getting off of a politician or general.

Yeah, didn't they just the other day say that their attack on that base in Iraq killed 60 or something, and they often come out with lies like that and we assume it's for their domestic consumption? Is there some way to figure out when they're not just doing that?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

McNally posted:

Holy poo poo my new av

:love:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CommieGIR posted:

Most of the Sovcit/Libertarian stuff appeals to people on pseudointellectual levels: Trying to sound smart to attract people that normally wouldn't fall for it, and then they get drawn into racism and other things that are keystone to a lot of these movements.

This is why there's a huge overlap between them and conspiracy theorists, fyi

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Wait I’m confused. If you hate the federal government and are a sovereign citizen, then why are you enforcing a nation who you don’t recognize the legitimacy of border?

I mean I know the answer is racism, but that’s just an extra step of stupid.

It's because they're actually 100% on board with a strong, authoritarian government ruling over them, just as long as those people don't have a say in it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fister Roboto posted:

It's because they're actually 100% on board with a strong, authoritarian government ruling over them, just as long as those people don't have a say in it.

Yup. Government is good when its boot is on someone else's neck. The very second they get a parking ticket it's tree of liberty this, blood of tyrants that. Like clockwork.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Niners going to the NFCCG :getin:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Hell yeah!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Go Baltimore

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

McNally posted:

Holy poo poo my new av

:lol::lol::lol:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Go Baltimore

Not an empty quote.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Go Baltimore

ManMythLegend posted:

Not an empty quote.

:hai:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Where is it going? Into the sea?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yessssssssssss

Goatoppolo.

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Wait I’m confused. If you hate the federal government and are a sovereign citizen, then why are you enforcing a nation who you don’t recognize the legitimacy of border?

I mean I know the answer is racism, but that’s just an extra step of stupid.

Probably because he thought the government was illegitimite and all the people were just waiting for someone like him to take a stand against liberal bullshit, then they would have a glorious revolution where they overthrew the capitalists liberal government, took back what was theirs and settled down in a peaceful communist utopia white nation. But after 3 years of God Emperor Trump failing to build the wall and the people still not rising up behind him, he probably realized he made some mistakes.

Eulogistics fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jan 12, 2020

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

ManMythLegend posted:

Not an empty quote.

gently caress the Ravens on general principal.

Lamar and Greg Roman are really cool though

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Flikken posted:

Shouldn't it be gently caress the Pats tho?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

orange juche posted:

Shouldn't it be gently caress the Pats tho?

Honestly, it goes gently caress the Steelers, gently caress the Patriots, and then gently caress the Ravens.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Stravag posted:

Where is it going? Into the sea?

The crabs are rising up in revolt

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Flikken posted:

Honestly, it goes gently caress the Steelers, gently caress the Patriots, and then gently caress the Ravens.

Your order is wrong,

gently caress the Pat's, Ravens, Cincy, Browns

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Flikken posted:

I would root for the ISIS flag football team over the loving Titans. I think I would rather have an extinction level meteor strike the Earth than have the loving Titans win a Super Bowl.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ManMythLegend posted:

I would root for the ISIS flag football team over the loving Titans. I think I would rather have an extinction level meteor strike the Earth than have the loving Titans win a Super Bowl.

A. loving. Men.

I do enjoy Tennessee teams getting blueballed, though.

To clarify, I couldn't give less of a gently caress about sports. Tennessee getting blueballs over anything is worth enjoying though.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

A. loving. Men.

I do enjoy Tennessee teams getting blueballed, though.

To clarify, I couldn't give less of a gently caress about sports. Tennessee getting blueballs over anything is worth enjoying though.

The only thing i ever liked about living in Nashville was listening to them talk about turning it around and making it to the super bowl that year. The one that had just been played the week earlier. Nashville was a special breed of stupid.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nashville is loving booming as a town though. I’m glad I’m not living out there, but there’s lots of jobs and opportunities if you have the skills or education required. Plenty of work for those that have neither as well. Pretty booming service economy.

Not my cup of tea, though, it’s a neat place to say I’ve visited.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nashville. Goddamn. I moved there in '99. That was the first season for the titans. It was an entirely different city back then. People talk about Vegas turning around to an extent, but Nashville has went full on gentrification all over the city. It's not remotely affordable now where you could once buy a decent little house for not much scratch and the occasional sound of gunshots. Now those neighborhoods are $300k to get into and you get a shoebox condo. loving wonder why people are leaving the cities.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

McNally posted:

Holy poo poo my new av

:lol:

Also, RIP Ravens

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Nashville is loving booming as a town though. I’m glad I’m not living out there, but there’s lots of jobs and opportunities if you have the skills or education required. Plenty of work for those that have neither as well. Pretty booming service economy.

Not my cup of tea, though, it’s a neat place to say I’ve visited.

Just sucks that 44% of jobs are less that $18k/yr

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
All the teams I root for lose.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kawasaki Nun posted:

All the teams I root for lose.

as a Mets and Bills fan

shut up

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Superbowl is obviously rigged to be GB v. KC for maximum throwback fart-huffing in this, the 100th year of America's only America-only sport.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Literally every team in Detroit had a miserable season, with little hope for improvement next year.

hooraaay

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Michigan football and baseball has sucked since the 80s, though. Unless you like hockey or basketball you've had blueballs since you can remember watching sportball as a kid. I still remember the Lions perfect season

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I only really watch NCAA, and don't care much about the NFL, but a friend of mine throws a bomb-rear end Superbowl-party every year (I think I told the story of how we introduced a couple of German friends to the wonder that is the Superbowl and then got last year's shitshow as their first event), so I usually just pick a team in the Playoffs and then go with a backup team once my first pick eventually gets crushed.

This year, I've been plowing through my annual re-watch of The Wire after Christmas, so Baltimore it was.

Not sure who my backup pick this year's gonna be yet.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Chiefs and Seahawks, with the Chiefs winning, but this is the universe we live in so it'll probably be the Texans winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Victor Vermis posted:

Superbowl is obviously rigged to be GB v. KC for maximum throwback fart-huffing in this, the 100th year of America's only America-only sport.

Niners gonna Disrupt that script. I hope.