Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Please tell me if I'm being insane but that was an illegal hit in the head on Brown on the pass right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Colonel Whitey posted:

Hm, could have used a bit more time on the clock
Almost felt like Harbaugh was playing for the FG

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

A.o.D. posted:

Yeah, it would. I'd imagine you'd want leaner meat for such a sandwich.

Ribeye is the traditional cut for them I believe

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Another great catch, wow.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Finger Prince posted:

Bet they'd have another try if they'd started the drive before the 2 minute warning.

Kawalimus posted:

Certainly glad we let 20 seconds tick off the clock like loving nothing when we were at midfield with 3 timeouts.

ugh this awful coaching not planning directly around hollywood catching a 40 yard bomb but not scoring a td and also not geting oob. any competent coach could have seen it was going to happen

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Please tell me if I'm being insane but that was an illegal hit in the head on Brown on the pass right?

I didn't see a hit to the head

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Good drive in general to get points from the 5 yard line. But come the gently caress on. You wasted 20 valuable seconds for nothing instead of calling TO or spiking. And then with 11 seconds you run a slow-developing play. COME ON. Is Cam Cameron back?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Puppy Bowl posted:

ummm im sorry but the titans are supposed to win this so kindly quiet down there

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Brown is a good player but I feel like there should be rules against 14 year olds playing in the nfl

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

he was a runner so it wasnt illegal but yeah they tried to take his head off

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
lmbo Lamar gonna get out gamed by Ryan tannehil

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Good drive in general to get points from the 5 yard line. But come the gently caress on. You wasted 20 valuable seconds for nothing instead of calling TO or spiking. And then with 11 seconds you run a slow-developing play. COME ON. Is Cam Cameron back?

it wasnt a slow developing play, lamar just got flushed

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Didn't the Ravens do double timeouts near the end?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

causticBeet posted:

Lamar Jackson has looked better than Tannehill on all except one loving pass. Come on.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Tucker's a HoFer, right? He's the best kicker in the league right now, and he's been up there for a while now

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Probably Magic posted:

Didn't the Ravens do double timeouts near the end?

I was confused about that too. Something didn't seem right

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
https://twitter.com/Nelson_Island/status/1216188459334934528

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Tucker’s probably the goat kicker

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

causticBeet posted:

Lamar is making a lot of good plays half of which end with his receivers making terrible drops, Tannehill has made one great throw and gotten bailed out on a bad throw by a great catch and the TIts have done literally nothing else on offense

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

he was a runner so it wasnt illegal but yeah they tried to take his head off

I thought shoulder to the head was illegal regardless of circumstance now?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

Tucker's a HoFer, right? He's the best kicker in the league right now, and he's been up there for a while now

He'll need to do what he's doing for a much longer time before he's even considered.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Derrick Henry is a second half running back, it is known.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

ugh this awful coaching not planning directly around hollywood catching a 40 yard bomb but not scoring a td and also not geting oob. any competent coach could have seen it was going to happen

Even if he didn't make that catch, they were still loving around at the very edge of Tucker's FG range with like 18 seconds left.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

He'll need to do what he's doing for a much longer time before he's even considered.

hes already the goat

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shinji2015 posted:

hes been by far the best kicker of all time so far but hes also only played all his good years and none of the bad, and also what is being the best placekicker of all time actually worth to hof voters? who knows

A big flaming stink posted:

it wasnt a slow developing play, lamar just got flushed

if it wasnt a slow developing play why didnt they immediately score a td???

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Seriously Tannehill hasn't done poo poo in this game.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

We'll probably still lose, but this is a way better position for Tennessee than I thought we'd be in.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I thought shoulder to the head was illegal regardless of circumstance now?

well i have no idea i dont give a single gently caress about the nfl as a whole and dont pay attention till week 1

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

a helpful bear posted:

lamar turn on those videogame cheats

Need Andy Reid level autism for dat.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

hes already the goat

Yeah he's got that but it is very very hard to get HoF consideration from that position. If Vinatieri doesn't then Tucker probably won't either.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah he's got that but it is very very hard to get HoF consideration from that position. If Vinatieri doesn't then Tucker probably won't either.

vinatieri is getting in

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kawalimus posted:

I dunno, I feel like the rest of the league has taken a step back while he's stayed consistant.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

Give me a break. That was a waste of time completely ignoring what happened after.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wonder how hard Lamar is laying into his receivers right now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Finger Prince posted:

Even if he didn't make that catch, they were still loving around at the very edge of Tucker's FG range with like 18 seconds left.

if i was the ravens i would simply gain more yards

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
nausea heartburn indigestion upset stomach diarrhea

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Derrick Henry is a second half running back, it is known.

this is the way

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Kawalimus posted:

Lamar Jackson has looked better than Tannehill on all except one loving pass. Come on.

true gamers (like Ryan Tannehill) don’t concern themselves with such trivialities as efficient and accurate passing they just care about the BIG W I N

this man crushed Thomas Brady’s legacy last week and today he will STOP Jackson’s before it begins

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

We'll probably still lose, but this is a way better position for Tennessee than I thought we'd be in.

hey you're not allowed to be pessimistic about this game! only ravens are allowed to do that!

(also get your rear end into the cspam discord and post about this game with me :mad: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
ill die on the "snead pass was virtually uncatchable" hill