Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Some radlibs are declaring her a neonazi for hanging out with Dasha and Anna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
getting poo poo on for having the wrong friends really solidifies twitter as an online high school for terminally online 30 year olds

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
same, but for anyone appearing in photos with Epstein. attending the same parties isn't an endorsement!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

papa horny michael posted:

same, but for anyone appearing in photos with Epstein. attending the same parties isn't an endorsement!

Can not tell if this ironic or if someone actually trying to compare being funny and not a radlib scold robpslling around with Epstein.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

papa horny michael posted:

this is some aimee level posting, c'mon do better

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Dreylad posted:

getting poo poo on for having the wrong friends really solidifies twitter as an online high school for terminally online 30 year olds

welcome to Brooklyn, baby!!! now let me explain why antifa not wearing uniforms means I can never respect them

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
mmm love those sexy Proud Boys, definitely men who work out and aren’t just fat alcoholics stuffed in polo shirts

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Voluntarily spending time with Anna and Dasha doesn't make you a Nazi, but it does make you an idiot.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Anyone who willingly hangs out with Anna & Dasha has something wrong with them independent of politics.

Amber's take on being sick of "we live in a society" movies is also bizarre. How is Uncut Gems not didactic?

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Jan 12, 2020

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

tbh i think hanging out with anna and dasha largerly means youre between 25 and 35 in brooklyn and know what a podcast is

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Ace of Baes posted:

I'm pretty sure he said so or made an allusion to it at some point on an ep or on Twitter, it was a couple years ago so my memory is hazy.

From a couple pages back, but i suspect he might have been riffing on the Dan Nainan 7-11 joke

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Zoran posted:

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1215494277784129536

it's great, they’re so shook when Matt says Iran has a moral duty to acquire a nuke

i couldnt cringe my way past the part where an adult didnt know what a trap house was

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Prince Myshkin posted:

Voluntarily spending time with Anna and Dasha doesn't make you a Nazi, but it does make you an idiot.

Better than being a rad lib scold.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I would simply not do either.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

welcome to Brooklyn, baby!!! now let me explain why antifa not wearing uniforms means I can never respect them

That was a good bit on cum town.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

But Antifa does wear uniforms. That's literally the entire concept of the black bloc, that everybody looks the same

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
very streetfight

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Nathan J. Robinson was on the latest On the Media and if I never heard his voice for the rest of my life it would be too soon. I did appreciate him trashing regular guests Vox though

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Trash Ops posted:

tbh i think hanging out with anna and dasha largerly means youre between 25 and 35 in brooklyn and know what a podcast is

yeah, how many young people are even left in new york now? 500? a thousand?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Amber's take on being sick of "we live in a society" movies is also bizarre. How is Uncut Gems not didactic?

thought it was crazy because there are so many movies like what she claims to be looking for but i guess they’re mostly smaller indie movies or foreign ones

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Crowsbeak posted:

Better than being a rad lib scold.

There is a third option here. You may come to it if you give it some thought for a year or so.

Serf
May 5, 2011

hustlers owns, so does the other guys. will ferrell and adam mckay are pretty devoted to using unassuming movies as a vehicle to remind people that not a single bit of justice was delivered for the 2008 crash

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Ferrell is still a lib wimp which is why they killed Gary Sanchez Productions, because Mckay wants to be the American Ianucci and Ferrell still wants to do poo poo like Daddy's Home and Holmes & Watson

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i had forgotten entirely about antifa

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Serf posted:

hustlers owns, so does the other guys. will ferrell and adam mckay are pretty devoted to using unassuming movies as a vehicle to remind people that not a single bit of justice was delivered for the 2008 crash

Yeah I haven't listened to whatever Amber didn't like but I thought hustlers was really good

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I don’t know what didactic means :-(

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Ross DaouThot posted:

i couldnt cringe my way past the part where an adult didnt know what a trap house was

That's not unusual. I never heard the term once before I started listening to Chapo.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Centrist Committee posted:

I don’t know what didactic means :-(

it's when you look or act like diddy kong

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

TheBalor posted:

That's not unusual. I never heard the term once before I started listening to Chapo.

*an adult journalist with access to google

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
They ask those questions for the benefits of their bemused boomer audience who probably thoroughly enjoyed listening to these crazy sounding Bernie Bros spout off about Iran getting the bomb.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I like how they clearly went in thinking they could own these guys with logic and reason and just ended up being dommed by angry matt

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

i had forgotten entirely about antifa

its understandable, you took a couple of milkshakes to the dome and suddenly decided to have a british accent in the aftermath, mr. Ngo

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Prince Myshkin posted:

There is a third option here. You may come to it if you give it some thought for a year or so.

Yeah having a sense of humor.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Crowsbeak posted:

See you in 364 days!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Crowsbeak posted:

That implies that they have one

Edit: One thing you do have to respect about Red Scare is that they made a podcast with a premise that misogynists are sometimes right about women and then accomplished it by being proof that women aren't as funny as men.

MizPiz has issued a correction as of 10:26 on Jan 12, 2020

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

MizPiz posted:

Edit: One thing you do have to respect about Red Scare is that they made a podcast with a premise that misogynists are sometimes right about women and then accomplished it by being proof that women aren't as funny as men.

:thunkher:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MizPiz posted:

That implies that they have one

Goodness, who bought Jerry Lewis' ghost an account?:eyepop:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
i was thinking more John Belushi

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ross DaouThot posted:

they absolutely knew. they were trying to gotcha them on the drug references thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ross DaouThot posted:

Cheech and Chong's famous "Dave doesn't live here" sketch