Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

stealie72 posted:

Let's not forget the AI saga of Dave, the meth-addled VW addict (not sure which is a worse addiction) who got a bunch of support from Goons to get his life back together, only to fall back into poo poo after trying to gently caress the wife of the guy that was helping him out.

Is there a recap thread of this? I remember that dude but not to that level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

stealie72 posted:

This is some pro level <homophobic slur> right here.

Do you trust fund maoists really enjoy the scent of your own farts that much?

DeesGrandpa posted:

Is there a recap thread of this? I remember that dude but not to that level
Haven't seen one, and I think AI's attitude about him is roughly (paraphrasing here)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

stealie72 posted:

Haven't seen one, and I think AI's attitude about him is roughly (paraphrasing here)

Pretty much. I kinda Muted AI around when Dave peaked, and when I returned he'd apparently gone insane with wife stealing envy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dave's not here, man

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was under the impression it was attempted rape, not just loving around with a married woman.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah I remember reading a thread and seeing one of the main goons on the project posted a sudden "gently caress you Dave, you know what you did and if you show your face round here it'll be the last" kinda message.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!

:kiss:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah I remember reading a thread and seeing one of the main goons on the project posted a sudden "gently caress you Dave, you know what you did and if you show your face round here it'll be the last" kinda message.

Yeah, I had to dig through the ai chat thread to figure out what the hell happened, as he was just straight up cancelled and even asking about it seemed verboten.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
The AI thread where a guy was rebuilding a Mustang but also happened to be posting nearly the exact same thread on a white supremacy forum was wild. Some AI folks were real bummed that they didn’t get to see the finished car build after he left.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

mlmp08 posted:

The AI thread where a guy was rebuilding a Mustang but also happened to be posting nearly the exact same thread on a white supremacy forum was wild. Some AI folks were real bummed that they didn’t get to see the finished car build after he left.

And nothing of value was lost.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

CommieGIR posted:

And nothing of value was lost.

I'd watch a movie about a bunch of socalist internet nerds stealing a Nazi's mustang

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Smiling Jack posted:

I'd watch a movie about a bunch of socalist internet nerds stealing a Nazi's mustang

I’ve been trying to think of a pun for a while and the best I could do is “Raiders of the Lost Parking Garage.”

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Gone in 14 Words

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

moths posted:

Gone in 14 Words

Popular quote: "When this thing hits 88 miles an hour, you're going to see some racist poo poo."

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

moths posted:

Gone in 14 Words

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

moths posted:

Gone in 14 Words

:drat:

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

Who was the AI goon who had a car fall off a lift and crush him against his wall, and then he live posted through his concussion symptoms until someone finally convinced him to seek medical attention? Just watching his typing get more incoherent with every post was wild.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/brandyljensen/status/1216861291735912450?s=21

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:lol:

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

stealie72 posted:

This is some pro level <homophobic slur> right here.

Do you trust fund maoists really enjoy the scent of your own farts that much?
What in the everliving gently caress? Goddamn these people's brains are broken.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Who was the AI goon that drove to Nebraska in a Jeep they kept breaking down to fix an old tow truck and then ended up lighting the goon’a he was staying at front yard on fire

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Nothing is manlier than killing people, didn't you know that? Procreation is for pussies. Literally and figuratively.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Who was the AI goon that drove to Nebraska in a Jeep they kept breaking down to fix an old tow truck and then ended up lighting the goon’a he was staying at front yard on fire

Isn't that still 14 INCH DICK TURBO?

Seems he is a hot topic lately.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

The very same 14 Inch [____] (Dave) that allegedly sexually assaulted a member of the family.

He was a real gently caress up and I chalk it up to everyone overlooking the red flags from all involved for the Goon love of a project.

Like literally the truck owner crowdfunded a hobo in a Jeep from Seattle to like, a Missouri (?) relatives farm to start work restoring a complete rust job in an open field, living off of care packages with sporadic reports of "hey my uncle is pissed off Dave can you chillllll so he lets us keep working on this?"

I remember him from before that thread posting from under the overpasses of Seattle in the medical stories thread about his methgellens and living in several project cars.

That thread was a microcosm of these forums, with incredible highs and a crushing low.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Alternatively this is also a success story, so I dunno what the original tweeter is on about.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

stealie72 posted:

What in the everliving gently caress? Goddamn these people's brains are broken.

Real men wear fatigues and an IOTV and carry a loaded M4 to formal dinners.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stultus Maximus posted:

loving SHEEPDOGS GOTTA PROTECT HWUH

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

real men have ruined backs by 30

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

EBB posted:

real men have ruined backs by 30

loving slacker. 25 to be competitive, 23 if you want to break out from your peers.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bloops posted:

Alternatively this is also a success story, so I dunno what the original tweeter is on about.

It's Michelle Malkin. I don't even think she knows

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I’m in pretty good shape and run/bike every drat day and I still had to have 3 lumbar disc surgeries in my early 30s.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Humans aren’t meant to walk upright.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ManMythLegend posted:

loving slacker. 25 to be competitive, 23 if you want to break out from your peers.

Yep. My back checked out at 23. Just means you get used to it before all your friends. Then when they hit 40 and start bitching about being stiff and having their first bout of sciatica, you can point, laugh and just blow weed smoke in their faces.

I spent more time with a cane in my 20s than I ever want to see in old age. Take care of your back, don't join the military.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/melhuman/status/1216811654241038342?s=21

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

This person strikes me as not very well-informed, even though their heart is in the right place.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The military isn't all bad, it's just the only part that's good is the air force job where you hand out towels at the gym

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

o7

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Joey Diaz telling fart/poo poo stories is one of the greatest things ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYxbRZ21bw

its our day buddy

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Finally an episode I might listen to entirely. Feels like it's been a long time since he had Joey on last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

same, Ive been doing the clips but might still do Brian Calahan. I loved mad tv growing up and they're fun together