Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

owlhawk911 posted:

a question inspired by my grandfather: what do you call tightey-whiteys that aren't white, and if you say briefs i don't believe you

taut tans
narrow navies
snug saffrons
restrictive rubies
cramped ceruleans

and so on

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he was loved by his family on the other side, and just wanted to see his chicken family again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous smoking fairy!

ASenileAnimal

gordon ramsey cooking show but the floor is ice. everyone just slipping and sliding everywhere dropping plates and food while gordon ramsey yells at them

Manifisto

ASenileAnimal posted:

gordon ramsey cooking show but the floor is ice. everyone just slipping and sliding everywhere dropping plates and food while gordon ramsey yells at them

wow I would watch the everliving heck out of this

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

ASenileAnimal posted:

hell's kitchen freezes over

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

canyoneer posted:

Yinlock

a grizzled detective hunting a notorious criminal, except the criminal is like a lovely 90s edutainment game villain

dare you brave my Math Maze

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

canyoneer posted:

This is sublime

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Manifisto posted:

taut tans
narrow navies
snug saffrons
restrictive rubies
cramped ceruleans

and so on

nailed it thanks

canyoneer posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Clawtopsy

Freezing Point

Clawtopsy

I guess Gordon would get some good cold openings in that show

xcheopis

Think he's more likely to get the cold shoulder.

Goons Are Gifts

When you call upon the Great Old Ones and it's just voicemail

Uhh, hey, Cthulhu my man, I know you said I should just listen to the infinite void and stuff, but do you happen to have a number? I'm having problems getting him on line here and I most definitely am out of sacrifices. Call me when you can, tia.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

New post by Azathoth: Feeling random. Might delete later. *THIS PICTURE IS CORRUPTED*

Manifisto

o nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos, I call on you to visit upon this land a plague of such wretched gibbering insanity that all who behold it shall--what's that? . . . . yes I'll hold.

ty nesamdoom!

ASenileAnimal

canyoneer posted:

lol

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Dread Cthulhu, High Priest to the Outer Gods, is facing accusations of not devouring Deep Ones.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Byob poster of the north, with a thousand bumps

xcheopis

"Iä! If you have reached this message, I am away from the last amorphous blight of nethermost confusion. Please leave your maddened screams of shocking despair after the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes. Thank you and have a blessed day."

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

"Iä! If you have reached this message, I am away from the last amorphous blight of nethermost confusion. Please leave your maddened screams of shocking despair after the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes. Thank you and have a blessed day."

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I liked Cthulhu back when it was called The Gods Of Pegana

xcheopis

SardonicTyrant posted:

I liked Cthulhu back when it was called The Gods Of Pegana

Dunsany was amazing.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
spy vs spy but it's young hitler vs time traveling hitler

i understand y'all disagree but i think there's a rich vein of comedy in that idea. like in order to kill a baby you gotta be as evil as a hitler. staring into the abyss and all that. hitler hiding behind a building shootin sling shots at yung hitler trying to paint a river or some poo poo

crimes

owlhawk911

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

spy vs spy but it's young hitler vs time traveling hitler

i understand y'all disagree but i think there's a rich vein of comedy in that idea. like in order to kill a baby you gotta be as evil as a hitler. staring into the abyss and all that. hitler hiding behind a building shootin sling shots at yung hitler trying to paint a river or some poo poo

old man time travelling hitler, he has realized the error of his ways. so wracked with suicidal guilt at what he has wrought he goes back in time to erase himself from existence. he's not very good at it and just ends up bullying young hitler, thereby turning him evil, trapping himself in a time-loop

in different times (or a different forum rip) this could be a p deece thread idea but right now if you say "hitler" in any context you are a nazi and i would NOT advise it

Finger Prince

Can Bruce Willis play the part of Old Hitler?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yes but only if we can also deepfake his face onto Baby Hitler.

crimes

Finger Prince

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yes but only if we can also deepfake his face onto Baby Hitler.

Moonlighting era Willis.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Face/Off but Bruce Willis and that ole rear end in a top hat Adolph.

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

I got the idea, it's smart, but I gassed the thread because Hitler and baby killer jokes are imo not really inclusive and the kind of dark humor that many yobbers enjoy. It's not like a dark joke like that is off limits entirely for me personally, I mean even Deadpool had an entire joke scene on that principle, but given the first two responses were already negative and that were in heated times in the forums, I rather gas a thread about baby killing Hitler than have people be confused in how you meant that joke to be.

Sorry, I don't want to cut your jokes off, I enjoy a lot of your really good and fun threads, don't take this personally friend.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i don't, i knew i was playing with fire when i posted it B-)

crimes

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Finger Prince posted:

He's not even a terrorist, he's just a shopkeeper or something and it's an arranged marriage with someone he's not in love with. But on the prompting of his crazy friend, goes about pretending to be, like his friend tells him "it's easy, you just need to whisper a few key words into the phone, the CIA computers will pick it up", so he calls his betrothed and clears his throat and whispers "jihad" and she's like what, speak louder! And he's like nothing nothing dear it was just ahh the mailman! (which is secret code for terrorist strike or something unbeknownst to him).
Hijinks occur but in the end it turns out his betrothed is a lovely woman and low key super hot so he falls in love with her anyway and regrets his decision but in the end things have been put in motion that he can't stop.
Maybe they get drone striked or maybe they're saved at the end by more madcap hijinks, I don't know yet.
Ideally this would be a foreign language film.

they survive the bombing but the parents dont and they fall in love via shared grieving.
but now he has to cover up his involvement or risk blowing up the marriage

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The X-man cometh

Yinlock posted:

a grizzled detective hunting a notorious criminal, except the criminal is like a lovely 90s edutainment game villain

dare you brave my Math Maze

*Pulls a drag from a cigarette*

You think you've won you bastard? You think you're untouchable because you're immune to circles? Well guess what? I talked to an old buddy of yours - he let me in on a few things.

So I headed down to Multiplication Junction, solved a few word problems, and got what I needed.

*Pulls out a Triangle Gun and points it at the villain*

Surely you didn't think I was that obtuse, did ya punk?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
One of those car review youtube channels but the twist is the presenter stole the car he's currently reviewing.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

magic cactus posted:

One of those car review youtube channels but the twist is the presenter stole the car he's currently reviewing.

youtube kept pulling my vids. cowards

Heather Papps

hello friend

magic cactus posted:

Well you find my ex wife's ranger

weee-ooooo weeeeee-ooooo

gently caress!!! Handles surprisingly well for a light truck, and the typically

POPOPOPOP

loving SPIKE STRIPShigher center of gravity found in trucks is less on an issue

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

New brand of bathroom cleaner in the UK, “Buff-A-Loo sauce”. It’s not bad on wings either!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

ASenileAnimal

reality show like the real world but one of the cast members is a crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&